• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

If I have to pick the worst singular drug comedown it would have to be

1. Crack- it feels like all hope and goodness in the world as left me- plus i feel like a straight up loser
2. Alcohol- Vommiting and the inevitable hours of dizzyness would trump Crack, however Alcohol pales in comparison because I hardly ever remember the comedown
3. Ecstasy- u never know what you get in an E pill. Sometimes you get the pill that makes u stay up for 2 days which results in a mind numbing state of BLAH!

Alcohol. A really really severe binge drinking episode where you black out, vomit, cant remember shit... and wakeup literally feeling like you are dying. Cant move, any movement hurts you're head severely and induces vomitting. The next 48 hours are fucking hell.

Fucking Methadone/Heroin definately, I'm sorry but 3 weeks of severe physical W/D's then 3 months of depression beats everything I've ever had to go through before.

L makes me go haywire if I don't have any benzos, or opiates, more so benzos. I hate the come down from L more than I do coke, call me weird, but 30minute comedown is better than a 6 hour and into the next day comedown. On another note Methylphenidate is the worse substance I've played with so far. It feels nice until it kicks in LoL. It makes me look over my shoulder more than a 2 day crystal binge. Fuck that garbage. So worse I say is Methylphenidate.

A large mistaken dose of piperazines.

I had (at the time) a high enough MDMA tolerance to triple-drop. There was a breach of trust, a serious enough of a breach that I had forgone testing the pills on the basis of "trust," and I tripled pipes.

To me, that paranoia and sheer self-hate of that comedown was worse than anything meth, speed or any other uppers ever generated.

During those 48 hours, I did a lot of things to distract myself from it all. A lot of those things I can no longer do, as they trigger such a fear. Never, ever did I get that type of continual paranoia, always waiting for you, with meth or other stims.

That's what happened to me today. FML.

Methadone cold turkey

Now down for me it was quitting Methadone, cold turkey, when I was at 165mg./day and they were going to try to start weaning me down over the next 2 years! I'd been in a pain clinic 2 yrs prior and got hooked on 15mg Hydro, Oxy and Morphine Sulphate. Add severe ADD and lost a $100k/yr. job to become a private contractor (lawyer). All $$ went to the pills/booze (to take the edge off). Decided to try Methadone.8o Every 5:00am, I'd be in line to dose. Drink a 6pack, go up into the woods and work on my meager cases, calling clients on cell phone and work hard for 8-10hrs.
After 2yrs of methadone, I had hyper "smell" ability, any thing in the house would set me off hours before my next dose and I wore dusk masks to keep from inhaling (insane, of course).
Driving to get my regular fix, decided to quit cold turkey. Not telling family or friends, checked into homeless shelter, called the methadone center, said I'm quitting cold turkey; can't take it anymore. Dr. begged me to come in and they'd give me something for the withdrawl. :p
I didn't take it against medical advice. Bought a case of Gatorade, a radio and some books and a quilt. Next 2-3 weeks, I climbed the walls, puked, sweated with skin-crawling fear. Almost ran off several times. Against house rules, wouldn't shower/shave cause I couldn't stand the feel of the water on my skin. Pissed in an OJ bottle so I wouldn't have climb down from the 4th top bunk to go to the john. Took two weeks to even come close to being able to eat. MOre than once turned down a hydro 10/325 (Norco, my faves).
I don't recommend it to anyone (at least without some medical help). That was the worst, and last comedown for me. I'd been through many of the others most folks talk about, including treatment centers, psych wards and jails.
Funny thing is, after 5 years clean time, you may get "your marbles back" but you still got to learn how to "play" with them again!! Despite that clean time, the people that licensed me required me to see a psychiatrist because they say they took my license to practice not because of any addiction issues (hell, most lawyers are addicted to something)but "attention problems." Diagnosis: Extreme ADD, Rx: Ritalin!, and I can't get my license back until a full year of Ritalin or Adderal treatment (Classified drugs, of course). Go figure.8o

Ditto

Fucking Methadone/Heroin definately, I'm sorry but 3 weeks of severe physical W/D's then 3 months of depression beats everything I've ever had to go through before.

See my most recent posting. I'm glad I lived through and wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy (except maybe my ex..or her mom...or.., well no, not even to them:D)

I actually enjoy the comdedown off coke. It's such an interesting feeling. Now I wouldn't want to feel that way all the time, but for the hour and a half in which it lasts, it's very interesting.

I've had MDMA which was actually some piperazine (I think), and I have to say that's the worst comedown I've ever experienced. I couldn't sleep for like 2 days, and I was just miserable for hours and hours. Normally, I don't have a comedown on MDMA. All of a sudden, I'm tired and I go to bed and wake up some 12 hours later feeling a little exhausting, but pretty good.

tramadol, hash, red-bull, coffee, tobacco in a war-zone. that was pretty brutal.

2c-e keeps me up the whole next day with slight visuals + lack of sleep. Just being completely mentally and physically drained but unable to sleep and still slightly tripping and its impossible to get comfortable to fall asleep (once it felt as if my bed was made from pointy rocks). With the advent of benzos though many bad comedowns are now a walk in the metaphoric park.

worst comedown ever for me: i had been up all week on coke (save a few hours a night of sleep). friday night comes and i take 5 rolls and smoke about a gram of ice (split 3 ways) and smoke kind bud all night. there was actually one point when we were smoking the boat and i could barely see with all the tracers and actually tipped the boat too far and it all ran off of it and onto the floor. yea, i caught some shit for that lol. anyways, next day, we smoked ice and kind bud all day. me and my friend from the night b4 were so fucked up we said hey lets see if so-and-so has some more ice. drive all the way there, he is sleeping at 6 am. so we drive all the way back to his house. AS SOON as we sit down, we say hey, lets go see if so-and-so has more ice. drove right back to his house again and went home empty handed again. didnt realize what we had done until the next day lol. and then on sunday just smoked weed. the comedown on monday for that whole last week pretty much, was the WORST feeling i ever had. i thought i was gonna either go insane or kill myself. literally. and that was the last time i ever touched ice or X. i just drink now lol. by the way, i hear some people mentioning this drug called AMT wtf is that i have never heard of it

BZP. I mean, there is no recreational effect at all. Or, well, in the beginning you get the same buzz you get from a cup of coffee, but more spacey. This last for maximuam 30 minutes. Then it's just a slow stimulant comedown lasting for about one and a half day. The most worthless shit I've ever done. I don't get any traditional stim. effects all, I just feel tired and apathic as fuck the whole time.

Hard alcohol is the worst.
I wake up with the worst anxiety and near panic you can imagine.
I won't drink it anymore.

Alchohol when overused absolutly.
the withdrawals from xanax (that is probably the worst)
too much ritilin, went a bit stupid on it a few years back and the comedown was worse than the worst alchohol hangover i have ever had:|

For what its worth, during my hard-drinking/absinthe days, if I got really wasted and had to crash before sobering up, I'd set me up a fairly fast IV saline drip (1 liter's worth) from my CLS kit before doing so. If I couldn't do that, I'd drink at least a whole bottle of gatorade.
Never woke up with a hangover afterwards... just would have to piss really bad. IV saline just worked better if I only had a few hours before having to wake up.
learned that trick from the medics. lol