• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

based off of personal experience, I've found that these 5 give me the worst comedowns:

1) Cocaine/Crack
2) Alcohol (both hungover the next morning and when the alcohol wears off)
3) Ecstasy (not actual MDMA powder, but pills usually adulterated with other uppers)
4) Amphetamines (meth or adderall)
5) LSD surprsingly, in which I feel like I'm going insane during the period of coming down

Coke has always been the worst for me. I would go on IV coke binge all day and once I ran out would never have anything to really help with the comedown i.e booze or benzos so I'd just call it a night and hop into bed in an attempt to "sleep it off". Needless to say this resulted in hours of depression and tossing and turning not being able to sleep while constantly fiending for one more shot of coke which would last 10 seconds... yet I still miss that fuckin rush.

I felt pretty bad during the only time i took shrooms comedown as well.

I'd say MDMA has the worst 'mental/emotional' comedown of all drugs. Especially if your MDMA came with a largish dose of speed.

I'd imagine meth/IV coke/crack probably have worse physical comedowns.

crack or dirty xtc pills.
speed is up there aswelll (never tried meth)

For me its gotta be the ecstascy pills we have around here. me and my friends call them "mextasy" cause there a powerful mix of meth and mdma from mexico.

You get a really strong roll at the beginning then you crash and the meth wont let you go to sleep after, which is why there so damn popular, party all night off 2 pills and feel like a king.

But once I get home to crash its awful. My brain is trashed, my body aches horribly, you cant eat, smoke a ton of great buds and never get high. Even laying in my bed is gross cause im just tossin and turning in my sweat. and then when the sun rises and I start to dread the day thats ahead.

MDMA if I've abuses it.... Adderall/vyvanse(both speed products). Oh and weed/alchole mixture is nasty.

I've tried shrooms, weed, liquor, MDMA, dxm, codiene.

I never get hung over or have comedowns really from any of these drugs.

MDMA might make me feel a bit sad when the peaks over but I'll just smoke some weed and be fine, everytime I do MDMA the next day I feel fantastic and have a great after-glow never have had a problem.

So I don't really have a worst comedown since Ive never really experienced one lol.

As for stimulants: Vyvanse. Oh god... something about it is horrific to me.

Opiates: Seems like hydrocodone for a lot of people.

the worse comedown....sobering up from any drug and coming back to reality.

i dont get it - what the hell is so bad about a ritalin comedown?
unless its used 24/7 few weeks straight and daily doses are reaching ~200mg.
then i could understand it becoming ridiculous and not doing anything but making you nervous.
but 100mg in 6-8hrs, some benzos after that, maybe some codeine, a little weed.
feels exactly like snorting 3 grams of amphetamine (regular europe powder) in 8-9hrs.
the first time i did amphs after a long time, it was 2 grams over 12 hours and there was practically no comedown.
i would say the same about my 100mg and 150mg ritalin binges.
at what point does the horror start for you guys?
is it one of the worst w/d's only if you have nothing to help you through (weed/benzos)? or is it straight up methamphetamine binge-like depression, wd's, etc.

so far ive never used fewer ritalin than at least 90mgs snorted over 6-8 hrs and i felt ok after that. also used 100, 120, 160mgs etc. all during one session.
after that - some benzos, some weed and no noticeable 'horrible wds'.

thanks for the answers, im really interested.

3 months 24/7 GBL, comedown/withdrawal was so horrible, that i got back on G right away.
Going to try tapering soon.

Ecstasy, seems to last 2 weeks in total for me.

And to those who don't like the alcohol hangover, you would be surprised how HUGE the difference is if you drink gatorade/water before, during and after. It's like a whole new life. I used to believe I couldn't get a hangover with that method.... until I really outdid myself.

I got a hold of around 600 mgs of concerta pills and did a large scale extraction . I ended up doing ALL of it (IV'd... of course) over the course of a night. One of the sketchiest, most paranoid nights i've ever experiences. I was drinking gin during it too, and killed a liter. The alcohol had almost no effect at all after a bit.

When the sun rose I had ran out of MPH and was a complete horrible fucking wreck. Could barely walk, insanely paranoid, had trouble breathing. Ended up begging my mom for some morphine and it helped. Without that I imagine I would have gone into amphetamine psychosis type scenario or gotten suicidal.

After about 200mgs every shot I would do would just make me more tense and increased my blood pressure. I'm sure I was pretty close to some sort of heart destruction. I definitely had tachycardia like a motherfucker.

That's how I started a month long morphine binge, doing up to 600mgs a day... Ugh. At least i'm on my subs now.

I believe I responded earlier in this post about the MDMA, AMP, and LSD experience. This was comparable in horridness.

-lenses

The worst comedown i had was 1 pure mdma pill, 1 pipe pill, 1 mostly methamphetamine mixed with other nasty chems. Comedown started nearing the end of the rave and it started with insane nausea, disorientation, anxiety, and i felt pins and needles throughout my face which then traveled through out my body later. This was early on in my rolling days and scared me shitless. I honestly thought i was going to die that night because my heart rate was going so fast. The car ride back was with me trying to throw up at random times because it felt like i needed to but all that happened was i would dry heave super hard which hurt my stomach. Next day waking up was hell, and any light almost blinded me. I was just happy that i was alright.

a shitload of dexamphetamine with Valium IV x10.

I feel like shit. I never want to do that again

everyone is talking about not sleeping after speed mdma crack ect.... what about coming down with heavy withdraws like from benzo and opiate. i think that is the worst comedown

Any stimulant (besides MDMA) makes me feel both physically and mentally HORRENDOUS on the comedown. DexAmphetamine was by far the worst (IME), much worse than coke. I always get horrible abdominal pains/stiffness, severe anxiety, paranoia, and I just overall feel like I'm dying. Interesting to hear some people mentioning opiates (if you don't have an addiction problem that's causing withdrawal symptoms, that is). For me the comedowns have always been rather smooth and forgiving, with sort of an afterglow that lasts for several hours until I fall asleep. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Methylphenidate. Uggghh. Makes me feel sick even thinking of it. Love the high but the come down is way too much. Worse than blow in my experience. Dexedrine isn't too fun to come down from either but not nearrrrly as rough as ritalin.