• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

I think you managed that yourself, Sam. ;) I don't really consider being a shoe-fetish sleazebag a particularly bad thing though.

Perhaps you've forgotten your own contribution to the 'collection', many moons ago. ;)

Sleep well.

Went a trek to the royal mail office to pick up a parcel.

Parcel was The KLF - The White Room on vinyl %)%)

Got it posted from Greece. Even came with the original mail order flyer thing for ordering t-shirts n shit.

R-2314064-1289254104.jpeg

NSFW:
R-2314064-1395137027-2930.jpeg

€5.90. Absolute bargain.

Oddly enough, that was more or less the only album of their I never did have on vinyl. Had all the really rare and expensive ones on vinyl but never the one that everybody had. Had it on tape for some reason. Inexplicable.

Nice find, Crackers. And an absolute steal at that price. KLF vinyl was going for upwards of £50 within a couple years of being released.

I was originally trying to get the chill out album, but all the copies of that were shady unofficial presses. Not original, or even proper re-releases. Just some company churning them out probably with the audio source being a downloaded mp3 :sus:

I remember having The White Room on tape back in the day. It belonged to one of my parents tho. Oddly enough, my mum was really into KLF despite having no clue about them or the 'scene' they were kind of a part of. I think she just liked Tammy Wynette on that Justified & Ancient single lol.

You'll have a hard time finding an original pressng of Chill Out. Though some of those snide pressings can fetch more than the originals. :D

You can still buy The White Room in the US - still in print. Wonder if they'll ever catch up?

Aye, all the ones on Discogs are unofficial 2004 releases. I'd stick to playing the mp3 rather than buy that.

On the notes of one, for example "There are two-second gaps between tracks, which indicates mastering from an inadequately burned CD-r copy". Fuck knows why anyone would buy that.

All the ones where the label is 'KLF Communications (2)' are bootlegs.

Furry muff. Might be worth putting on a search alert on Ebay and Amazon Market place if you aint already.

I can find someone on Amazon who has three copies, all marked 'KLF Communications', but further details are sketchy. As is the suspiciously-low price.

$65 from Wax Trax, Crackhead...

Haha, I'm not desperate for it. I was just sitting one day looking through Discogs and I thought I'll get that KLF chill out album, couldn't get a decent one so got The White Room instead. I haven't even attempted to look elsewhere.

Bought this camera to go to Norway... I wanted something that can capture better than my phone... so why not :p

Got a 32GB SD for it aswell

NSFW:
c69ca38721e9e5877d1141371a0407ee.png

Bought a Magic Flight Launch Box last week. Wrecked it within a day through overzealousness.

Contacted their warranty department last Thursday and I now have a shiny replacement, flown over from the States, which seems to be slightly more efficient by comparison with the last one, whose serial number preceded that of its replacement by some way. Design refinements? I don't know. I'm amazed at that level of service though.

I have to take some pics of the one I fucked up, all dismantled, in order to retain the warranty. That shouldn't be a big fuss though.

Seriously - a week from my message to the arrival of a replacement from across the world. Astounding.

You bought an MRI scan? How much? I heard they were £1000 non-NHS. I've had loads for free. You bought one???