• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

Presumably quite similar to how you would look if you were tip toeing across a floor covered in piss with no shoes on

I was about to say they look a bit slutty but i wouldnt want to offend...

Agreed, thank f*ck im not a female or trannie, sod walking round in heels. Trainers will do me fine! 8(

A private consultancy for my knackered shoulder. Some serious finacial pain coming up...

Good. I've been worried about you over that - dislocating it all the time. So, why you change your name then? You have trolls after you?

Evey

No it's just my nom de plume on the other board I post on, thought I would go for consistency.

Always annoyed me that the other name was mk2 because I lost the keys to the first account and it's not even how you spell my name.

Tis okay, I don't generally give a fuck what people think anyway. ;)

Those shoes are gorgeous, only a man with would tell you otherwise 8) I am seriously jealous!

I recently bought a pair of heels myself, surprisingly comfortable to walk in until I have one too many vodkas and I just go flop:

Last edited:
Why do threads always go off in these new and intriguing directions whenever I'm not around?

Thanks, class-a! Those are lovely shoes, too - I do usually find that if they're well-made enough they're pretty comfy even with a bit of heel. But yeah, they're definitely not vodka-drinking shoes. :D

And Sam.. it's not really a new direction.. it's just stuff that we've bought. =D

Yeah, but until now it's been almost all bongs, ugly XL t-shirts, even-uglier trainiers and other assorted hippe crap. I found the change to be somewhat refreshing.

I won't bother next time. Back to the Swans music thread.

Oh, speaking of stoner crap, I'm pretty impressed with my Magic Flight Launch Box btw. I'd recommend it.

I might look into one... would seem like a wise investment what with my asthma & all.

No it's just my nom de plume on the other board I post on, thought I would go for consistency.

Always annoyed me that the other name was mk2 because I lost the keys to the first account and it's not even how you spell my name.

Could you not ask admin to give you your password? I know they did for someone who had change their password n couldn't remember it.

Evey

Those shoes are gorgeous, only a man with would tell you otherwise 8) I am seriously jealous!

I recently bought a pair of heels myself, surprisingly comfortable to walk in until I have one too many vodkas and I just go flop:

euehy0.jpg

Sammy G needs clean y-fronts after that post.

Oops, forgot about that one. After a post two seconds ago in the angry thread I've well and truly ripped the arse out that joke for a while.

Although you've probably succeeded in convincing several female BLers that I'm some kind of shoe-fetish sleazebag. So that's accomplished something, I guess.