• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

Fuchsia, suede peep toe pumps. FUBZ, you can't borrow them.

How damnably coincidental. I just bought myself a pair of fuchsia, suede boots for £4 from the charity shop. Barely worn and fit like a glove. My Good Lady is so far unconvinced of my style choices so perhaps you can help convince her of the error in her ways :D

[MENTION=154699]F.U.B.A.R.[/MENTION] A few basic growing tips. Earth worm casting or bat guano were my favourites fertilizer s to add to the soil. With such a short term plant though i would not get carried away though if you lay a garden bed i would use these things as you will get many crops from the same bed. If you stick to organic ferts and additives yout soil will improve with each crop.. The worm juice from a worm farm was also fantastic but i am guessing you probably dont have room for a farm with all those lube vats and televisions lying everywhere. I liked to mix a good proportion of compost into my soil. I also used a seaweed based fertilizer / tonic called MaxiCrop. There is a similar product called Seasol available as well. There would be uk equivalent brand for sure. Dont over water them is my main advice apart from the #1 golden rule of growing dope. DO NOT TELL ANYONE OR SHOW ANYONE YOUR PLANTS.
I have a few more tips but atm i am stonkered and going to bed for a nap. Ps if you can i would be growing more than 6 if starting from seed..especially if they are auto flowering as i imagine they end up being small plants. If you have the space put 30 of the cunts in...that should last you 6 months.

+ on the guano and worm castings, for some reason every time i grow using guano my weed has a mango taste, literally every time not strain dependant, it seems to bring out some mango smelling terpenes, good thing i like mango! lol

yea fubar if you are running autos you should do a side by side challenge using chemical ferts on a few n organic on the others, see which flourish and which taste nicest,

what prompted you to go for the auto mazar? there are so many new autos now, some that really pack a punch, the auto tangerine dream springs to mind,

Mazar I found wasn't the strongest, even the orig dutch passion version, what made you pick that one?

+ on the guano and worm castings, for some reason every time i grow using guano my weed has a mango taste, literally every time not strain dependant, it seems to bring out some mango smelling terpenes, good thing i like mango! lol

yea fubar if you are running autos you should do a side by side challenge using chemical ferts on a few n organic on the others, see which flourish and which taste nicest,

what prompted you to go for the auto mazar? there are so many new autos now, some that really pack a punch, the auto tangerine dream springs to mind,

Mazar I found wasn't the strongest, even the orig dutch passion version, what made you pick that one?

Basically I went for the Mazar because I'm a fuckin cheapskate and they had an offer on 6 Mazar seeds for the price of 3. I was intending to go for the Frisien dew again, having had reasonable success with them last year. The yield wasn't great - only 50g of trimmed and dried bud off 3 plants, but I was more than happy for my first attempt.

I learnt a lot last year, particularly the importance of maximising vegetative growth to improve yield. So this year I'm taking more care to get the soil right. I want to do it totally organically as well - liquid nutrients are too easy to overdo and stressing the plants during the short vegetative stage can stunt the growth. I tentatively dabbled with some liquid nutes at 1/4 strength last year, but they started to show signs of nutrient burn so I don't think it was necessary.

I'm planning on starting a new crop every few weeks over summer, so I'll check out some other varieties as well.

Cheers fellers...

How damnably coincidental. I just bought myself a pair of fuchsia, suede boots for £4 from the charity shop. Barely worn and fit like a glove. My Good Lady is so far unconvinced of my style choices so perhaps you can help convince her of the error in her ways :D

If they fit and are chic, what's the problem? Tell Sadie to relax about your footwear.

^ I haven't really gotten on with oil pastels so far. Too much like crayons for my taste. Although it's entirely possible I just have shitty oil pastels and zero talent.

Also, welcome to BL :)

PS: Take it easy with the diphenidine. It killed one of our most beloved moderators. Iffy stuff :\

If they fit and are chic, what's the problem? Tell Sadie to relax about your footwear.

To be fair to my considerably better half, she hasn't actually seen them yet and I think it's the kinda thing that sounds a lot more :sus: than they actually are. Think they're rather swishy myself. The instructor at the gym said so too t'other day. Although I'm not sure how valid the opinion of somebody born in sportswear is. There was a very horsey auld girl in the shop when I was trying them on who also expressed appreciation. She was in wellies and a Barbour jacket in town on a warm, sunny day though so, again, there are surely questions about suitability to form opinions on style.

Yes, yes that is hypocrisy in action. However, sportswear outside of actual sport truly is an abomination. Only marginally more acceptable during sport for that matter. And posh folk do have history when it comes to being amused by hoi polloi in silly outfits so that could explain Ms Barbour jacket. I, however, have impeccable taste and my Good Lady knows this well. I choo-choo-choose her, after all.

I'm sure you did. Patent leather is a bit too shiny for my feetsies. I do have a pair of red velvet trousers but chances of me fitting into them again any time soon are not good :eek:

BTW, I gotta ask, any relation?

A quick reverse image search of the picture in the what do you look like thread put it beyond any doubt I think.

Was such a generic picture it was obviously a fake even without the search but it was actually the combination of calling himself Perkins and getting moist & misty-eyed about Farage that was the dead giveaway. All credit to the scambag for consistency and persistence though. One of these days we may actually not read his username.

Basically I went for the Mazar because I'm a fuckin cheapskate and they had an offer on 6 Mazar seeds for the price of 3. I was intending to go for the Frisien dew again, having had reasonable success with them last year. The yield wasn't great - only 50g of trimmed and dried bud off 3 plants, but I was more than happy for my first attempt.

I learnt a lot last year, particularly the importance of maximising vegetative growth to improve yield. So this year I'm taking more care to get the soil right. I want to do it totally organically as well - liquid nutrients are too easy to overdo and stressing the plants during the short vegetative stage can stunt the growth. I tentatively dabbled with some liquid nutes at 1/4 strength last year, but they started to show signs of nutrient burn so I don't think it was necessary.

I'm planning on starting a new crop every few weeks over summer, so I'll check out some other varieties as well.

Cheers fellers...
The liquid nutritients i suggested are organic and encourage root development and veg growth. You stop using them as soon as the plants bud. I am no expert on these auto flowering plants...i grew big sativas outdoors...the biggest yeilded 7lb 10 oz of manicured mango tasting potent sativa. I grew a lot of indicas indoors before finally settling on blueberry as the yeild/ potency/ time combination was great and the guy that bought all my weed basically insisted on it..his customers could not get enough. Good luck with your crop FUBAR...put more than 3 in at a time and DONT TELL OR SHOW ANYONE!

WTF just happened? I've just spent the best part of an hour formulating a bloated, self indulgent and totally not funny post that was only slightly sexist and homophobic, but not at all racist (unless the Germans count). But when I sent it a message popped up saying it first needed to be approved by a mod! Is this because I quoted that 'bride of perkins' feller - who appears to have been outed as Perkins himself? Has my post been caught up in the fray and ejected from the premises? Or, has it been unapproved because it exposed the nature of Shambles' true sexual persuasion? Either way, I'm not arsed about the post, but I would like compensating for my time please...

^ sorry to hear that. by way of compensation, here is a picture of a rabbit with a pancake on its head:

rabbit_pancake.gif

alasdair

Those pancakes look like Seymour from The Little Shop of Horrors. If Seymour had less teeth and was made of pancake.

Did i miss something while i slept? Did that Perkins dude rear his ugly head?

I'm sure the head he chose to post in the pix thread was perfectly acceptable. Thankfully it wasn't his but the nobber behind the keyboard was so he went bye-bye in what I suspect could be a record time. Sure he's "still dancing" somewhere but not around these parts for now.

30:06 at 100 yards in my opinion. Nice!

Shambles, mine have 3 inch heels. I'm sure yours are more modest.

I did once wear 3" heels for a thing we did in a drama lesson at school when I was a kid. Damn near broke my ankle trying to work stairs. Not sure I'm built for the blighters. If I were I'd probably go for fuchsia ones naturally =D