European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

gHoqQSK.jpg

<3 <3

I just bought some of these to try as snorting tubes. Fed up of bank notes going all manky and my Mcat sticking to the ends.
I was actually looking on eBay to find some glassware suitable for vaping crystal meth and stumbled upon them,
I can confirm they work really well! The larger end fits in my hooter a treat. For the sake of £1 they're definitely worth getting :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/111968508706

I just bought some of these to try as snorting tubes. Fed up of bank notes going all manky and my Mcat sticking to the ends.
I was actually looking on eBay to find some glassware suitable for vaping crystal meth and stumbled upon them,
I can confirm they work really well! The larger end fits in my hooter a treat. For the sake of £1 they're definitely worth getting :)

Hmm, I reckon id be the daft cunt who managed to break it in situ and snort broken glass (though from my limited experience with MCAT, the feeling is about the same).

If you want a pipe for vaporizing meth just get a Sweet Puff. Made from pyrex they are the best in my opinion. I prefer the curved model with a little knob on it to help in balance on a table. Easy to clean with a bit of magic eraser. They are very popular here in oz. Beware of cheap chinese knock offs though.

If you want a pipe for vaporizing meth just get a Sweet Puff. Made from pyrex they are the best in my opinion. I prefer the curved model with a little knob on it to help in balance on a table. Easy to clean with a bit of magic eraser. They are very popular here in oz. Beware of cheap chinese knock offs though.

Heh, you always prefer a little 'knob on it' don't ya pal ;)

Where can I buy a 'sweet puff' from? I just want a half decent pipe, using a metal pipe made for weed ATM, really hard not to burn the shit out of it :(

Hmm, I reckon id be the daft cunt who managed to break it in situ and snort broken glass (though from my limited experience with MCAT, the feeling is about the same).

Haha yeh it is well up there with harsh stuff to sniff! Bloody awful! I don't know if you saw the other thread about the Mcat I got? It had amazing reviews but I thought it was pretty average, messaged the guy and he sent me out 2g for free. Get in! :D when it's free I don't care how bad it is!

Where can I buy a 'sweet puff' from? I just want a half decent pipe, using a metal pipe made for weed ATM, really hard not to burn the shit out of it :(
I could not find a direct uk supplier for some reason but plenty of places willing to ship to the uk which should not be an issue. To my knowledge they are not illegal there just not much of a market. But definitely get a sweet puff. Simply the best meth pipe available and not expensive.

I could not find a direct uk supplier for some reason but plenty of places willing to ship to the uk which should not be an issue. To my knowledge they are not illegal there just not much of a market. But definitely get a sweet puff. Simply the best meth pipe available and not expensive.

Thank you, I'll get one purchased before Monday :)

New sunglasses the first time i bought a more edgy form after taking aviatior style for many years. Looks more reputable and is also useful with delated pupils in the summer working outside. Less suspicious as the old ones.

I bought a 1971 Jean Gros Richebourg to add to my collection of 1971's. Luckily for me 1971 was a cracking year in a lot of my favorite wine regions..including Burgundy. I have had this particular wine before and it was absolutely stunning. Planning on opening mostly when i hit 50 but a few do get drunk each birthday and occasionally as a special treat if the company warrants it. Cellar tracker tells me i have 38 bottles from 1971 with this one so cork issues asside my 50th will be a cracker. :)

Six seeds of Auto Mazar from Dutch Passion ordered yesterday. Need to go shopping for compost and other additives now..

[MENTION=154699]F.U.B.A.R.[/MENTION] A few basic growing tips. Earth worm casting or bat guano were my favourites fertilizer s to add to the soil. With such a short term plant though i would not get carried away though if you lay a garden bed i would use these things as you will get many crops from the same bed. If you stick to organic ferts and additives yout soil will improve with each crop.. The worm juice from a worm farm was also fantastic but i am guessing you probably dont have room for a farm with all those lube vats and televisions lying everywhere. I liked to mix a good proportion of compost into my soil. I also used a seaweed based fertilizer / tonic called MaxiCrop. There is a similar product called Seasol available as well. There would be uk equivalent brand for sure. Dont over water them is my main advice apart from the #1 golden rule of growing dope. DO NOT TELL ANYONE OR SHOW ANYONE YOUR PLANTS.
I have a few more tips but atm i am stonkered and going to bed for a nap. Ps if you can i would be growing more than 6 if starting from seed..especially if they are auto flowering as i imagine they end up being small plants. If you have the space put 30 of the cunts in...that should last you 6 months.