The Traveling Bluelight Gnome (See page 33 for the places David is going to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squeaks said:
some old heads even don't have the time they once did or thier addresses have changed yadda yadda yadda.... I give everyone a few days to respond to my email that they are next in line if they don't respond they get skipped over until I get a BL'er that responds before 5ht-2 I had to skip over like 3 or 4 so who knows mayby you will see David sooner than you think ;)

dude…I PM'ed you with my new address at least twice! Also, you might be able to lump me and Amy together because we now live in the same city.

Last edited:
I think that David should come visit me in Washington.. some great adventures are inline.. and we are gnome friendly :)

5-HT2 said:
dude…I PM'ed you with my new address at least twice! Also, you might be able to lump me and Amy together because we now live in the same city.

Don't worry buddy, Davey is on his way to you right now - i took him to the Gnome Airport myself. :D

I asked ( as a former incarnation) whether this gnome was hollow ( I own a collection of gnomes, which I play like bells, they can be tuned like any other instrument you know!) In response I was told, & I quote ~ " this gnome is not used for smuggling drugs"

Strange I thought to myself.

AmorRoark said:
^ NoooOo! Well, only if we get joint custody.

David just got here today, and we can definitely share custody of him. I wonder if Finder and Squirt would like to help us show him around this fine city ;)

David gets to go downtown tonight but here's the first half of my time babysitting him.

Here I am at 5-HT2's apartment. I was literally drowning in his papers! Just looking at them again gives me a headache.
S7300003.jpg

Driving back from 5-HT2's apartment. I knew I was getting in trouble from the start. Look! Her car was recently towed! At least I got a decent view of the skyline from Lake Shore Drive. The pictures don't really reflect the view due to rain.
S7300010.jpg

S7300009.jpg

The next day Amy showed me around her neighborhood. First we dropped past the coppers department. Luckily I left my joints at home!
S7300012.jpg

Then we dropped through "boystown" (Lakeview) which was the first officially recognized gay neighborhood in the United States. They also have one of the biggest gay pride parades in the nation.
S7300027.jpg

From there we walked a couple blocks down to the baseball stadium in the neighborhood. It's kind of a sad site now that the Cubs lost but neat nonetheless.
S7300024.jpg

After that we waited for the L so Amy could go to her mindless job at the school gym. We waited for quite some time (reminder of how great Sydney's transportation system was!) so she took a couple more photos of me. This is the view of Wrigley Field from the train station.
S7300023.jpg

Finally, the train's coming!
S7300013.jpg

Amy's work really doesn't have much faith in their employees. They also seem quite attached to those label makers.
S7300018.jpg

This is Amy's down time.
S7300030.jpg

While Amy was getting drunk I browsed my thread.
S7300016.jpg

Wake up the next morning in need of lunch! So we headed down to the university student center to meet her friend Katie for some salad. I think my presence confused her.
S7300017.jpg

Amy then toured me around her university. I think it's a pretty good institution. Well, it is if we ignore the hoards of hipsters.
S7300022.jpg

St. Vincent DePaul telling me something really enlightening.
S7300021.jpg

Mums on campus. It's fall!
S7300019.jpg

Now, off to downtown! :D

^woot. not far from me, though i dont know where in the list i am.

looks like david is back on track.

Great pics sorry I have been MIA lately...... For those who havent heard I have had a very stressful couple of weeks. Lent my buddy my car which in turn he flips and totals, flees the scene and know the state of Pa is suing me for the median he smashed into.... My car my permission, my insurance.... Please let this be a lesson to all NEVER lend your car out. That was the first time and it will be the last

Nice pics and commentary, AmorRoark. :)

Site will likely be updated on the weekend.

Here's one more photo of David for the Byron Bay section: He's a naughty fellow, coercing everyone to snort bourbon:

ByronBay046.jpg

;)

Oh yes, that David is The Instigator, to be sure. I woke up in bed with him one morning, i think he slipped me a roofie. :\

Some of the pictures I took seem corrupted or something! I shall try to fix that, but while I do here's the ohter two pictures that actually came out.

S7300044.jpg

AmorRoark and 5HT2 took me to a Halloween kegger. Here 5HT2 is trying to feed me his shitty beer. I think he slipped some G in that drink or something.

S7300031.jpg

AmorRoark and I on the L towards downtown where I saw the Sears Tower, Chicago River and street rats. I sure hope she can get those photos to open!

Status
Not open for further replies.