The Traveling Bluelight Gnome (See page 33 for the places David is going to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way Imma get David while I'm still in Canada, I leave in 8 weeks, so he'll have to make another trip to Australia. But i'll make it worthwhile, i'll take him to Taronga Zoo or summin.

Mz_Thizzle said:
gnomes_1024---3.jpg

Those gnomes and their crazy shenanigans

Thats hot. I'm touching myself right now.

Well heres some more pics (stories are in his journal) Sending him off to the samahdis either today or monday at the latest! David has something for the next yank on the list ....

DSC02365.jpg

DSC02370.jpg

DSC02371.jpg

DSC02376.jpg

dq, is it possible to post his stories here too, so that his online journal could be updated? Thanks.

Howly fuck I need to participaate in this :D hooyay for gnomes!

Yay! David arrived in Brisbane, Australia at our house, this morning! :D He had his instructions, journal and a jar of Vegemite with him.

He'll be going on holidays with us to Northen NSW (Byron Bay) next week, and then on the 10th October, i'll send him on to whoever is next on the list... Squeaks, i'll PM your for the details.

:D

StarOceanHouse said:
Hey squeaks, I sent you pm a while ago about participating in this. pm me back

Tried sending you a message but you mailbox is full delete some of em....

Send me over your mailing addy(through pvt message of course) so I can add ya...

Nice to know david is enjoying himself in Australia

Soon he will be back in the states going to the Big Apple possibly :)

awwww the vegimite was supposed to be a surprise to the next yank that got him :(

this is his journal while he stayed with me to go with his pics... sorry i had him so long and didnt really do much with him :/

Day 2

I have arrived in Australia and had coffee with doofqueen :D

Day 3

Doofqueen took me out for the day to do some graf. She is a vandal!

No no not really… it’s ART ;) hehehe

Day 4

We hung out at home today and I got to know doofqueens pussy. It always seems to want to eat me. Help!

Day 5

Doofqueen was boring today and left me at home while she went to uni. All she seems to do is go to school or paint. I was bored today.

Day 6

Doofqueen needs to clean her bong. What a lazy stoner!

What? I’m not going to do it… I was too stoned with her :p

Day 7

I am in love! I have met a gorgeous curvy Russian woman and we are going to get married.

Nooooooooooo

I know I cant :( I have to continue my journey and leave her here :(

Day 8

I was hoping doofqueen would take me to a doof but she didn’t go to any while I stayed with her cos it’s too cold and she’s too busy being in love and staying home with her boyfriend *rolls eyes*

I’m going to miss my Russian woman when I go :(

Day 9

Well its time for me to move on. I will be travelling interstate to visit the samahdi’s in Queensland. I am bringing along some vegemite for my American friends to taste. It’s an acquired taste I guess :-/

squeaks - you don't need me to reply to your PM now do you?

No replies necessary dq.... I was mistaken though David will be coming back to the states I think he is going to Chicago soon though!

you know, i'm pretty sure vegimite is banned in the US.
i wonder how customs would handle that...
"hmmm...theres a lawn gnome and a jar of vegimite coming from australia to the US...straaaaaange"

That's from the show The World of David the Gnome.

And yeah... I think this whole damned bluelighters moving to Chicago (;)) after the initial list was set up thing works out well. After all, I will almost positively be in a different city by the time my name pops up on the list.

^ "The World of David the Gnome"

it was on nickelodeon. i think they named the traveling gnome after the main guy in the show, david

So David is on his way to 5-ht2 tomorrow, but he had a fantastic time with us at Byron Bay...

IMG_0301.jpg

Contemplating his time with us:

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

We had to wait a while for peoples' flights at the airport, so David decided to have a game of airport bocce:

IMG_0466.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.