• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive The Tapering Supportive/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My near future seems ominous.

I have one friend around here I can hang out. He is super chill. Just because of what I have been going through and how much money I have had to spend on pot to stay sane, gave me a QP (that is a lot for one person and I will def not be sharing I really need it).

People like that give me hope for the world and of course I will do other friend things in return, like make diffuser blends and stuff like that. It's just fun doing nice things for people I am finding and it seems that what goes around comes around.

Did you say you don't want to get all scientific on me? Want to start with the quantum physics or what. I know nothing of biology but could understand anything if explained to me, I would probably see it more in terms of biochemistry and more abstract but that is my perspective I am not really from this planet anymore. Anyways I am writing more of a social post I guess this time. I see danger in my future as early as next week but for now I'm smokin my weed and just had a healthy dinner. Not really much to say. It's late here and I smoked a couple joints. The weed is organic and just so damn chill and balanced, definitely lucked out there as I couldn't do life let alone benzo wd's without it.

How is your opiate kick going? Just be careful about feeling better it can feel on/off for a while and yeah if a craving happens I suggest trying to prepare for them because you will have to act fast if you have any sort of connection to them still at all. Be prepared for the random cravings, one day you might wake up fiending and I messed up a lot of times like that. It was like nothing could stop me I wasn't thinking straight.

Well, science is boring to some. I am on day 7 today of no opiates. I can only say God is the ONLY reason i have gotten thru this-ive been given a massive amount of pain both with the surgery, the healing process and this ridiculous muscle soreness from leg day (which I did not see coming). Its been almost 4 weeks since sub withdrawal. I do have people that I can get drugs from, but they are off the rails and rarely pull thru anyways, as they are trying to feed their massive addictions first . Which is more frustrating than anything, it's not worth the work. I've done a ton of work getting in shape the last 2 years and I believe this has helped my mental state exponentially. But I am worried I am losing my muscle tone. I absolutely can't workout with how crazy sore I am nearly 5 days from the last workout! I don't mean- wow this sucks I MEAN I CAN BARELY GO UP AND DOWN STAIRS....ITS WEIRD!

I used to sell QP's when i was younger so I know what he is doing for you! SUPER nice person!! Weed just makes me hungry, nothing much else. Opiates has been the only drug that I couldn't find a problem with-benzos just made me tired (and I'm tired anyway all the time), speeds made me annoyed with everyone, e and acid was not sustainable, weed juat made me tired and hungry...ALCOHOL IS THE VERY WORST.

What do u mean by a plan for When I want to relapse?

I meant, you should be aware that the cravings can randomly come on suddenly. You can wake up feeling unstoppable to get them and it really caught me off guard. That's all I meant, to be aware of that since you might not be yet. Cravings are typical, I wasn't saying you want to relapse. Just be prepared like if you feel them tell yourself it will pass like so long as you know in advance, I think you will be fine to stop yourself if that even happens. I just didn't get cravings like that until way later and it was rare but one mistake is all it takes at least for me.

Yeah I know right a QP is a lot, that is currency to him, it is phenomenal weed too. Nice to have a couple real friends.

I hate most drugs. I can't stand psychedelics anymore, they are bullshit to me. I absolutely love stimulants cause of the depression but they give me too much anxiety so I end up being a coffee fiend. I love weed but it's a love/hate thing I pretty much wish I never smoked it ever as I believe it hurt my health long term, but I have bigger problems now than to try and quit something that psychologically I simply can't after 15 years.

Opiates are the only drug for me. If I had the choice to be a pothead right now, I would choose not to be one. 100%. Benzos I am getting off and they were for panic attacks the whole time and extreme anxiety. The one and only drug that actually makes me feel like a normal human being without any problems (so I can focus on my life and actually get shit done) is fuckin heroin. So ironic. It's like do drugs to get your shit together or be sick and do nothing but watch myself slowly fade away.

I skipped yet another dose last night. It's messing with my sleep so bad, and my memory, but that is a solid 20 - 30% on top of the other drops. I am doing this pretty quickly I never thought I'd see the tolerance budge.

What is this with your leg? It's not weird though, you fried your brain haha. Totally normal to experience increased pain sensitivity for a long time. I still have it 14 months later, severely, to everything (for example, the winter cold didn't used to bother me). It's known as opioid induced hyperalgesia if you want to look it up, and is very common it's one reason that opiates are being phased out of chronic pain treatment apart from the hundreds of thousands (at least) of overdose deaths.

It is my feeling that you need to chill this weekend, and that you have probably been overworking yourself in this withdrawal. I don't know what it is like for you. For myself, I didn't really get out of bed for a month and felt like I was burning alive. Barely going up the stairs and feeling 80 years old+ is totally normal - I can tell you are very hardworking, the opposite of my lazy ass ("when boy when, are you gonna get your act together?"... "I think he's the antiChrist") lol sorry, stoner movie.

By the way, opiates are not sustainable either. They will completely ruin you, and I can tell you are nowhere near that point right now or you'd probably be running to those dealers and s*cking dick for those pills or slitting your wrists. Sorry to be blunt. But that is what these drugs lead to no matter how smart or successful you are, in fact the smarter people are usually more at risk so please take care. You're already addicted so keep with your kick as the drugs are going to stop working and at that point it is a lifelong struggle. I don't know how long you were using though and what dose and stuff sry I forget, can't remember what I had for breakfast in benzo wd's.

And yo wtf are you worried about muscle tone for? Your life is on the line here. This is a risk to your life fuck the gym right now your legs are sore why would you even go, you can't. If you want to quit, your body is going to take a really serious hit. You can get in shape again later, you know how to already. I know what you mean a little though I am really skinny right now and feel sort of like half a person it is weird. Are you vomiting and shitting yourself in bed haha? Like seriously, don't complain about missing some workouts you'll be good.

I decided to just jump off phenibut entirely after my last dose on Monday, well, I decided yesterday not to take the dose that I was scheduled to take. Feeling good about it. I have been taking gabapentin later in the day and at night and sleeping well. I have enough for a few more days, I'll take it if needed. I am surprised by how good I feel, it's easy this time than the last time (no doubt the gabapentin helps a lot - plus taking phenibut every other day is a lot different than taking it every day). Here's hoping that all I experience is a residual difficulty sleeping after the next few days. :)

I meant, you should be aware that the cravings can randomly come on suddenly. You can wake up feeling unstoppable to get them and it really caught me off guard. That's all I meant, to be aware of that since you might not be yet. Cravings are typical, I wasn't saying you want to relapse. Just be prepared like if you feel them tell yourself it will pass like so long as you know in advance, I think you will be fine to stop yourself if that even happens. I just didn't get cravings like that until way later and it was rare but one mistake is all it takes at least for me.

Yeah I know right a QP is a lot, that is currency to him, it is phenomenal weed too. Nice to have a couple real friends.

I hate most drugs. I can't stand psychedelics anymore, they are bullshit to me. I absolutely love stimulants cause of the depression but they give me too much anxiety so I end up being a coffee fiend. I love weed but it's a love/hate thing I pretty much wish I never smoked it ever as I believe it hurt my health long term, but I have bigger problems now than to try and quit something that psychologically I simply can't after 15 years.

Opiates are the only drug for me. If I had the choice to be a pothead right now, I would choose not to be one. 100%. Benzos I am getting off and they were for panic attacks the whole time and extreme anxiety. The one and only drug that actually makes me feel like a normal human being without any problems (so I can focus on my life and actually get shit done) is fuckin heroin. So ironic. It's like do drugs to get your shit together or be sick and do nothing but watch myself slowly fade away.

I skipped yet another dose last night. It's messing with my sleep so bad, and my memory, but that is a solid 20 - 30% on top of the other drops. I am doing this pretty quickly I never thought I'd see the tolerance budge.

What is this with your leg? It's not weird though, you fried your brain haha. Totally normal to experience increased pain sensitivity for a long time. I still have it 14 months later, severely, to everything (for example, the winter cold didn't used to bother me). It's known as opioid induced hyperalgesia if you want to look it up, and is very common it's one reason that opiates are being phased out of chronic pain treatment apart from the hundreds of thousands (at least) of overdose deaths.

It is my feeling that you need to chill this weekend, and that you have probably been overworking yourself in this withdrawal. I don't know what it is like for you. For myself, I didn't really get out of bed for a month and felt like I was burning alive. Barely going up the stairs and feeling 80 years old+ is totally normal - I can tell you are very hardworking, the opposite of my lazy ass ("when boy when, are you gonna get your act together?"... "I think he's the antiChrist") lol sorry, stoner movie.

By the way, opiates are not sustainable either. They will completely ruin you, and I can tell you are nowhere near that point right now or you'd probably be running to those dealers and s*cking dick for those pills or slitting your wrists. Sorry to be blunt. But that is what these drugs lead to no matter how smart or successful you are, in fact the smarter people are usually more at risk so please take care. You're already addicted so keep with your kick as the drugs are going to stop working and at that point it is a lifelong struggle. I don't know how long you were using though and what dose and stuff sry I forget, can't remember what I had for breakfast in benzo wd's.

And yo wtf are you worried about muscle tone for? Your life is on the line here. This is a risk to your life fuck the gym right now your legs are sore why would you even go, you can't. If you want to quit, your body is going to take a really serious hit. You can get in shape again later, you know how to already. I know what you mean a little though I am really skinny right now and feel sort of like half a person it is weird. Are you vomiting and shitting yourself in bed haha? Like seriously, don't complain about missing some workouts you'll be good.

Re: working out.I am worried about looking like a pig! And also, I am waiting for the depression/anxiety to hit me and I know that would literally skip that part all together. Reminder: I haven't been truly sober in like 12 years, there was a stint there with adderrall and Xanax, for about 2 years but I quickly got back when I could, then suboxone for like, 3-4 yrs. It's like day 5-and I STILL woke up like i did leg day yesterday.

What is phenibut?
I would say as far as the stomach issues go it's come and go and due to having lortabs for 2-3 weeks that may have helped the weaning process from subs. Due to my randoms at work, I couldn't suck dick for drugs if I wanted to, I must have a rx or id lose retirement, my husband would leave and take my kids (even tho he is a rec opiate user). And NOTHING stands in the way of my kids, dude, NOTHING. They have saved my life for a long time.

I got hooked after my boy ran out of tabs and only had methadone. I didn't know about half lives, altho now I remember him attempting to tell me about it (but I didn't listen back then, I only heard words). I thought I had a rock solid plan-don't take them every day = no problems. I was WRONG and didn't even know I was in withdrawals! I wish I was still that dense.

Phenibut is sort of like a cross between GHB and gabapentin. It's closely related chemically to GHB and it's a GABA-B agonist and it blocks sodium ion channels (making it a gabapentinoid). It's a legal thing sold as a supplement but in fact it's addictive and a real drug, it's a prescription drug in Russia where it was created, where they use to treat anxiety and in particular for PTSD. It produces euphoria, confidence and anxiety relief in a totally different way from benzos. I actually am good at using it responsibly, but I got into the GHB some months ago and got a nasty physical dependence and I was using phenibut to get off GHB, and now I've also gotten off phenibut, and am using a little gabapentin to help take the edge off. Eventually in a few months I will probably go back to using phenibut from time to time because it's fantastic for playing shows and going out.

I am going to be okay. There are sometimes trials in life that can be challenging. If one is not aversive to them then great insight can be achieved but balance and the natural order of things must be kept in mind. There is a point of no return in the world of drugs for example this is fact. The stronger ones ruin lives. So do random vehicle accidents, though. I am not in control of everything and have to put my faith in a higher power I even think it's one of the 12 steps and it is just so true before I started to quit I never said a prayer and none were answered. I say them all the time now with utmost strength and assurance. The ego has to crack for it to happen sometimes.

The anthropic principle, or something like that. It's some trippy shit. When you study the mathematics of the nature of reality you see just how finely tuned everything is like it is the entire life work of the human race itself. If a number is changed in an equation by a fraction of a percent everything would cease to exist.

I believe in positivity and attracting positive things into my life as opposed to negative ones. I was going to write that it may be too late for me personally, but that would just be negative thinking. It isn't, I am fine, and today will be a good day. There has been so much stress. Too much for anyone for way too long it's starting to get to me. I really need to be positive.

Today is day 11. It def is over. I still have this "I really wish I could get high right now" feeling randomly but it doesn't last. I am not tired anymore, well, I may be, I just take these little energy shots couple times a day. Maybe I could cut those out in a couple days. It's pretty expensive! The pink cloud was good while it lasted, it was probably amplified by Gabapentin. I like that stuff too, alot. At high doses, I felt pretty damn good. I have heard it really scrambles the brain long-term. I planned a trip out of town for the weekend which helped me burn thru time pretty rapidly-it also helped me to do something fun with this new found money I have. Also, got me away from ppl that may have been able to help me get more shit.

Shroomy-theres no doubt about "magnetism".

Hey guys. Checking in. I haven't been here for a long time. Hope everyone is doing good. Back on my Valium and got a script for pregabalin for my back pain today and holy shit! This stuff is awesome! Of course I overdone it the first day, been eating and snorting lyrica all day and now I'm high as a kite. Celebrating, something? Being alive? Fuck yes! Life is a gift we're all given believe it or not. I may be drunk and buzzing like a god damn chainsaw but I speak the truth!

I fucking love you all. I'm sorry I haven't been here in a minute. Been crazy busy with school. Operating front end loaders and shit. I'm now a certified class 3 driver! Life is great right now.

I hope you all are doing good. I'll be back here more now that shit is winding down.

Peace and love, jay.

What does that mean dude the class 3? I'm a class 3am insomniac now.

The power of the positivity man... but then there are hangovers. Ever since I took my first benzo I stopped drinking completely and was a straight up alcoholic looking back. I react very negatively to alcohol. The thing I am trying to keep away from is heroin, that is the one I have serious cravings for. The statistic is like 95-97% of people relapse within the first year, and something like one third relapse within the first 3 months (of like, rehab treatment). As a functional addict I can easily see why I would want to relapse after well over a year without using any of that. I haven't been functioning and I used to on the drug just fine.

It is a needle in a haystack to be incarnated in human form. It is wonderful. I love it here, this planet with its trials and tribulations as well as my own. It is a shame that the drug use has become life threatening after 10 years, but I can only carry on. Worry about long term effects, I'm doing okay for the time being.

Crazy to see all the people my age and how different the vast majority are. I do not feel human. I do not understand people, either. I have been isolated in withdrawal for so long it is like I've been in a little time capsule for that long, as my friend puts it the hardcore withdrawals are like prison sentences.

I am smart though I talked my way out of a serious financial fuckup that had escalated like I was going to owe tens of thousands of dollars over practically nothing lol, such a fool!

I am pretty fucking frustrated right now. The energy shots I had been taking for the last 3-4 weeks have one night in it. I am trying to look at it like, everything happens for a reason so it was given at a time I was in need. But I feel like now I can't say I have been really clean off anything for ___number of days! I have b vitamins, so when it said that's what was in it, I felt like it had to be something else added, so I googled the ingredients. 2 a day for 3-4 weeks, don't know how it's about to affect me to quit them, but if it's bad I am going to be upset! I do NOT need another 4 weeks of withdrawal!

Where's my ol faithful's, here? Anybody with any experience on how shitty this is about to get??

Is it phenibut, you were saying energy drinks?

I don't know anything about phenibut or its related drugs, but anything that affects GABA tends to cause withdrawals. No idea, I would try searching the site for Phenibut if nobody here has used it. You're probably fine but don't take my word for it.

I am getting my finances in order almost completely ruined them, it took a lot of effort and debate. I am looking for work I will have money soon. Also I realized I have a crush on a girl I know. I didn't think I would be this interested in her despite she is really foxy and I really want to get to know her now.

I am going to make an effort this time, she's really comfy to talk to and a new friend would be nice. Just getting my life together and positivity seems to be coming my way! I am attracting it back into my life and pushing away the negativity but fuck those benzo withdrawals are harsh as fucking fuck I just need to complain a bit they are fuckin miserable. I have been awake since 2am it's Friday night like I'd probably ask that girl out on a little date if I had been able to sleep. Not this again. Hate when I have a crush on someone and she is so damn foxy and I like how she's a shorty like so short compared to me anyways haha hahaha I guess positivity is always good negativity hasn't really gotten me anywhere so yeah. Time to change my attitude! Those fucking benzo withdrawals though... like honestly fuck what the fuck even is that shit.

Last edited:
Is it phenibut, you were saying energy drinks?

I don't know anything about phenibut or its related drugs, but anything that affects GABA tends to cause withdrawals. No idea, I would try searching the site for Phenibut if nobody here has used it. You're probably fine but don't take my word for it.

I am getting my finances in order almost completely ruined them, it took a lot of effort and debate. I am looking for work I will have money soon. Also I realized I have a crush on a girl I know. I didn't think I would be this interested in her despite she is really foxy and I really want to get to know her now.

I am going to make an effort this time, she's really comfy to talk to and a new friend would be nice. Just getting my life together and positivity seems to be coming my way! I am attracting it back into my life and pushing away the negativity but fuck those benzo withdrawals are harsh as fucking fuck I just need to complain a bit they are fuckin miserable. I have been awake since 2am it's Friday night like I'd probably ask that girl out on a little date if I had been able to sleep. Not this again. Hate when I have a crush on someone and she is so damn foxy and I like how she's a shorty like so short compared to me anyways haha hahaha I guess positivity is always good negativity hasn't really gotten me anywhere so yeah. Time to change my attitude! Those fucking benzo withdrawals though... like honestly fuck what the fuck even is that shit.

I have never felt so bad for someone as I do for you, shroomy. There is nothing worse than depression, insomnia and anxiety. Feeling a bit of it myself right now. I looked it up, like, all 8 hours of my workday. There IS a sliver of a chance it won't be awful. Sigh. I am defeated. I could be over this by now.

Hey, man, u r thinking pretty positive, dude! The fact u have any interest is making me hopeful! Just take baby steps, call her on the phone so u can easily get off when u begin panicking.

After one month a withdrawal from anything isn't going to be that bad. The duration of chronic use in my experience is the most prominent factor, for myself at least.

I am fine. I know what to do about that lady if she likes me. Positivity is key when encountering problems. I have a lot of pot that is one reason but I am also beginning to level out. Feeling pretty healthy, I started eating 3 meals a day again and getting rest. Exercise is next I am out of shape and skinny. A little stressed but I've been enjoying life. I'm normally stressed because I don't want to lose it and I know that I fucked up a little bit but with health care I would like to think that I am safe.

After one month a withdrawal from anything isn't going to be that bad. The duration of chronic use in my experience is the most prominent factor, for myself at least.

I am fine. I know what to do about that lady if she likes me. Positivity is key when encountering problems. I have a lot of pot that is one reason but I am also beginning to level out. Feeling pretty healthy, I started eating 3 meals a day again and getting rest. Exercise is next I am out of shape and skinny. A little stressed but I've been enjoying life. I'm normally stressed because I don't want to lose it and I know that I fucked up a little bit but with health care I would like to think that I am safe.

I want, so much, for you to begin to feel better finally! Everyone fucks up a little bit. Nothing is ever really ours. It can all be taken alot easier than we received it. (That book the power of now, got me thru panic attacks last night. Heard of it?) CBD 1000 mgs, L-Theanine 800 mgs x3 a day along with ashgawandha is keeping me sane currently. I wanted u to know that so it could possibly help u on bad days.

Remember when i was all like 'subs pink cloud' boys, music, everything's awesome!? Well, that was those phenibut shots I was getting-sometimes twice a day!

I started thinking maybe I am just now in the PAWS part of my subs withdrawal and its being amplified by my stint on phenibut (which you, especially, would LOVE but should NOT take atleast not more 2x a week max). And they don't label it phenibut on the packaging it's got a long GABBA word in it. The gas station lady said there are plenty of ppl coming in buying 4 every morning! Bitches are like$5.50 a pop!! Anyways, I feel like we should have access to all drugs, I believe that if someone wishes to kill themselves slowly with addiction they should have every right to (listen to me rationalizing lol, I wouldn't feel that way if it was my kid).

Cont: I feel that way, so I am not going to call the company, or a higher up to complain about the shots not having a warning or something. But, I had to talk myself down from it, as when I get anxious I am NOT happy AT ALL. And DO NOT think rationally. Especially when I found out that I was not at the end of this withdrawal bullshit. I WAS ANGRY FR.

Try not to beat your selfup to bad. At this point who really knows what your body is withdrawling from. Although I'm sorry that happened. It would be helpful if they had to put something on the front of each label if it contains something addictive.

I've heard it's normal to think your over the opiates but then have a day of minor withdrawls and back and forth. I know it's easy for me to say but it will get better with time. I'm still very proud with how successfully you've been. How many days has it been?

I myself am at day 2 of .07 of my subs and really feeling it. But I'm not in any danger of upping my dose, yet. It's more than 230 times lower than what I started at. I kinda of feel like I just need to pull the band aid off and get over with it. But will probably keep tapering, hopefully the lower i jump from the better I'll do.

Phenibut definitely causes withdrawals, I am just finishing up with them now myself (I've been dependent on it a few times). The withdrawals are not as bad as GHB's withdrawals but they're similar. As in, in extreme cases they can cause seizures. But for me I've never gotten them that bad, it's primarily anxiety and discomfort and difficulty sleeping. The withdrawals last a couple of weeks. However dependence takes a while to develop. An old friend of mine used to get a 100 gram tub and do it every day until it ran out from time to time, it would last about a month or so and he never experienced withdrawals. I would be prepared to feel uncomfortable and have some anxiety but it's also likely you won't experience withdrawals from just a month of use.

Status
Not open for further replies.