The "stuff" in Toronto Thread (minus MDxx & Acid)

i get my favorite morphines from t.o 100 mg greys 15 bucks 200mg reds 22 bucks.
i try to stay away from this city for this reason..i can get into enough trouble in my own town.

shit...i wish i still had my old reds hookup =\...used to get 5 for 100 back in the good old days

Lots of stuff. Seriously if you know the right people you can find anything in this city... only things I haven't come across in my time are the obscure RC's, LSD and H... never really went looking for them though.

What is the chance of getting some PCP in Tor? ANd roughly where would one look? (not specific of course, but what scene? crack heads in regent, clubs, rich kids in markham, ect)

It seems to me as if mushrooms have made their way up here somehow in a big way. Apparently their surprisingly potent too, we'll have to see this weekend.

yup shrooms are hot, same with the usual suspects coke etc. ketamine blows now.. and H is still probably the hardest to find, but its definatly around..

rangrz said:
What is the chance of getting some PCP in Tor? ANd roughly where would one look? (not specific of course, but what scene? crack heads in regent, clubs, rich kids in markham, ect)

Someone with relatives or connects in BC. That's the only place I have seen it come from.

hey_papi said:
Lots of stuff. Seriously if you know the right people you can find anything in this city... only things I haven't come across in my time are the obscure RC's, LSD and H... never really went looking for them though.

I am suprised people have such hard time finding H in toronto. Toronto is full of H. The only one thing I can't find in good supply is Crystal meth. Tons of oxys. recently some great e pills from amsterdam, lsd etc. Think Viet cuisine when going after H.

Hows 2009 treating you Toronto?
I live near Whitby and that big bust here last month has hurt the drug scene quite a bit.
Weed is still always good and available but prices have gone up. More and more pipes out there but good MDMA still not hard to find. Mushrooms have been good and out there. I haven't been able to find LSD for my life though.

Anyone notice the drug scene here affected in the past year?

Everything can pretty much be found here, except for good ketamine and MDMA