The "stuff" in Toronto Thread (minus MDxx & Acid)

Hey....thanks for the replies.

200 a ball is wat it was here until the guy stopped selling it since he was the only one around and really popular......then someone found this girl with horrible orange gross stuff.

Ravr...wat is a vial.?..how much is in it?

Here and in vancouver its sold in points.... then half gram...etc. etc.

should be about $120-150 an eight ball, at least, that's what my friends were paying a year ago. it wasn't the best stuff apparently though, powder and not crystal.

a vial in toronto was usually .3 grams

and yea...$200 for an 8-ball was for clear ice

and what makes u think crystals are better than powder form.

Powder is more economical say if it came in a vial in powder form, you get more bang for your money.

Last edited:
Ravr said:
and what makes u think crystals are better than powder form.

Powder is more economical say if it came in a vial in powder form, you get more bang for your money.

powder is more often than not cut with something else

^ ur doing meth, I don't think thats really a concern for those who do...

and yeah [powder, still more economical

nuke said:
2c-i is everywhere, seen it around tons of parties. Especially around Alberta. :p

DOC is scheduled in Canada, so don't get busted with it or you'll end up in the pound on some serious charges.

For it to be serious in Toronto you would have to be caught with at least 10 kilos of Doc and then you might still get probation.

staypuft said:
oxy's are around most of the time...(my source for singles dissapeared...but i've been offered bulk amounts) $25-$30 for an oc80

percs are always around...$5 a pop or $300 for 100

benzos+other opiates...dunno really...wish i could find a source for benzos

probably the easiest way is to get a script for them ;)

i know there's a methadone program in toronto (i don't have the phone number or address though...but you should be able to find them easily)

it's not very easy to get on the program though (at least that's what my friend who wanted to get in said....according to him (and his MD) you have to apply a couple of times for them to let you on it)

if you're into injecting your opiates (as you might end up being if you do get in the opiate scene) then make sure you check out the safe injection clinics (there's one on queen and carlaw i think)...they'll set you up with supplies and harm reduction info

I am having huge problems finding this stuff after my source died. Sucks bad.

^^^yea...i've been out of touch with any pillheads for a long time...so all my links are completely gone now too =(

fuck all this talk of meth, giving me the cravings;)

i've come to realize that toronto is a great city to be a pleasure junkie in, with an abundance of goodies which are only around when you don't need'em :)

Anybody know what kind of acid is going around in the toronto, area, I haven't touched syd for some time, but am dying to do some for nye:)

^^^apperently there's liquid stuff going around...and some weird brown blotters