The "stuff" in Toronto Thread (minus MDxx & Acid)

I haven't run to any low meth quality in Toronto...

I have had both in crystal and powder form....

But I don't do that shit anmore, I rather get my head blown off.

low quality meth is still around toronto...i mean...jibheads do want to support their habit and will powderize their shit and cut it with nasty ass stuff...but stay away from that as far as possible...

for $100 you can get a gram of pure almost trasparent ice that will keep you going for days...

^ This I will say about meth:

It is an amazing drug. It makes u feel like superman, enjoy sex 100000 X and lasts for a long time. However, staying up for 3+ days, scratching like mad and looking like shit for days aint worth it. Stay away:)

Oh and Staypuft, I think what you said is just an assumption, well in my experience anways. But who knows, I'm sure there are some dirty shit out there but than again meth itself in a term is dirty(by-products)

there seems to be a lot of hostility of on this board via pm, drug users are an evil bunch, who are quick to throw words out of their mouths before thinking... not to insult anyone but some people here have poor reading comprehension... oh well.

bassl1n3 said:
there seems to be a lot of hostility of on this board via pm, drug users are an evil bunch, who are quick to throw words out of their mouths before thinking... not to insult anyone but some people here have poor reading comprehension... oh well.

I'm gussing you got some warning from the mods(probably bc of the comment above they thought you were asking for source)... Is ok, it happens:)

david1976aus said:
Is the quality of coke in Toronto better than that of NYC?

Not doubt about it. There is some very nice coke in Toronto. The reason is their are so many ethnic gangs bringing it in.

I never had trouble finding good coke in Toronto. It's everywhere.

staypuft said:
oxy's are around most of the time...(my source for singles dissapeared...but i've been offered bulk amounts) $25-$30 for an oc80

percs are always around...$5 a pop or $300 for 100

benzos+other opiates...dunno really...wish i could find a source for benzos

probably the easiest way is to get a script for them ;)

i know there's a methadone program in toronto (i don't have the phone number or address though...but you should be able to find them easily)

it's not very easy to get on the program though (at least that's what my friend who wanted to get in said....according to him (and his MD) you have to apply a couple of times for them to let you on it)

if you're into injecting your opiates (as you might end up being if you do get in the opiate scene) then make sure you check out the safe injection clinics (there's one on queen and carlaw i think)...they'll set you up with supplies and harm reduction info

Damn you are a lucky dude. I can find anything except oxycontins. Can't get a good connect for that for teh life of me in Toronto. I have mdma,lsd etc. coming out of my ass but no oxy's. Never seen em. Seen percs and morphs but no oxycontins. I would love to see those in Toronto.

torontojew said:
Damn you are a lucky dude. I can find anything except oxycontins. Can't get a good connect for that for teh life of me in Toronto. I have mdma,lsd etc. coming out of my ass but no oxy's. Never seen em. Seen percs and morphs but no oxycontins. I would love to see those in Toronto.

they're around in small quantities, as soon as they come in, the orders are filled and they're all gone, it's all about timing :(

^ I use to think acid was hard to find, but you just gotta know the right people. I'm sure it is the same for heroin.

Toronto Meth??

How is hard is it to get jib in toronto and how much does a ball go for. (3.5grms)
Im not expecting it to be cheap as in van but if it better than the miserable dirty shit here in ottawa.

Haha

You're the first person I've ever seen using the word jib on this forum!!

um...last summer it was all over the place...8-balls were $200 or less...i have no idea how it is now since i try to avoid crystal at all costs

Ugh. Um when I bough it last year I got it for $30 a vial.

The shit is nasty and haven't touched it for a long time nor do I have any desire to.