The "stuff" in Toronto Thread (minus MDxx & Acid)

david1976aus

Bluelighter
Hey there,

I am coming to live in Toronto for 3 months and would like to know what the availability is of good quality cocaine in Toronto and what I should be expected to pay for a gram or eightball.

In Australia it is currently $300 a gram and almost impossible to find anything that even remotely resembles good cocaine.

Thanks in advance.

cokes easier to find than weed is.

Grams - 50-80
half ball 95-110
Ball 180-200

why don't you just wait 'til you get there and find out. btw you were getting ripped the fuck off in aus, so it's only up from there.

From all reports of my friends who have travelled to Toronto, you wont have trouble finding it. But as an Australian, you'll have trouble paying for it...

bfisher said:
cokes easier to find than weed is.

Grams - 50-80
half ball 95-110
Ball 180-200

prices sound about right...the more expensive stuff is not cut (with any nasty stuff)...at least that's what my cokehead friends tell me =)

^^^the expensive stuff is top notch...(definately not gonna pull a % out of my ass on this one...)

the cheap stuff is cheap stuff

i'm guessing it's the same in NYC (or anywhere for that matter)

Research chemicals in Toronto

Anybody run into any rcs in Toronto or the GTA...

I think one can find pretty much anything in this city, but rcs seem to be pretty elusive.

I can't even take the bus and not hear someone talking about yayo lol

Stuff is everywhere

sucks that is not commonly found.

Which scene would you say rcs would be found.

Last edited:
I travel to Montreal a few times a month for work and I know 2C-B is around at raves in the city. DOC I've only ever seen at afterparties and small get togethers.

2c-i is everywhere, seen it around tons of parties. Especially around Alberta. :p

DOC is scheduled in Canada, so don't get busted with it or you'll end up in the pound on some serious charges.

try the psytrance scene...they're into their psychadellics...

i remember DOI rolled around last winter....dunno about any 2c-x's

Psy eh?

Do I dare deal with crappy music and self-rightious sobs in an ettemp to find said drugs....

I guess so;)

Warning: off topic post

Your name is Ravr, your avatar is pink floyd.
yet you call psy trance shit music?
psy trance is a blend of electronic music with psychedelic music (pink floyd, i suppose).

Anyway, that was a very arrogant thng to say.

Perhaps you do need to trip more, it'll dimish that huge ego of yours.

^^^i love psychadellics (drugs), pink floyd and electronic music and i still find psytrance to be boring and pretentious...

i have a little program on my computer that can churn out a psytrance track in seconds (just tweak a couple of parameters and press play)...i've always been pretty unimpressed with the genre...

yea man...i'm having a bee problem around here too...like a huge bee hive in my backyard...like wtf mate?!