• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The story behind ur avatar

Arrrrr, its a banana....and its dancing....what it has to do with ME is anybodies guess.....
=D

DJC*

its the cover from siamese dream. its a really fucken good album. perhaps even my favourite.

go listen to it.

Mine is just a photo I took of myself not too long ago.

It's my SL1200 mk II with the first reversal kit fitted in australia.

Gives me a horn every time I look at it.

...and people say i dont love my work...pfft

Attachments

• image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 69
I just liked it.

Actually, MOS re-sized it for me.:\

^^Hey is that the fat guy who thinks he is in star wars? I have seen that movie before. Funny shit.

I changed mine from the snowboarder to a guy juggling a soccer ball... why? Because I like juggling soccer balls.

its a jumping penguin.

i used this avatar cos it was the smallest i could find on the web in a 5 min time span that fints the pixels or watever for on here.

pretty intruguing story wouldnt u say %)

Uhh flea, your avitar is already someone else's personal avitar, infact he was created by a very talented comic artist on deviantart.com

I sure hope you asked for his permission before you used it (unless you ARE him, which i doubt because hes from the US and you are posting in an aus thread).

I dont wanna be a bastard, but I know those guys at deviantart get very anal about copyright infringement.

14.gif

The Family Guy cartoon fuckin rules so i thought i would put up a pic of Stewie, but i saw someone else with a similar pic so i may have to change it soon!

by making this post , it enables me to have an avatar, my choice is the pink panther , cause there is no cooler cat around ;)

just changed mine to a shot of earth from outer space...it just looks cool. i liked my old one too :)

CuPillar said:
because he looks funny.... its not me
looks like one of those pictures you see on those classmates.com adds, where they try and set you up with people you knew.

^^^ it reminds me of those series of posters like "tequila: have you hugged your toilet today?" and "beer: helping ugly people have sex since 1897" and stuff...i love those posters :D