Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The story behind ur avatar

MoeBro said:
^^ 8000bytes
so 7.8kb i think

thanx bro.
i'm not sure how big the file will be hoping it will look ok when finished. its hell funny on the video

Mine is an avatar version of this piece of art

warning: those sensitive to that which is mentioned in my signature, don't click on the link.

Last edited:
I made mine from an ad at the Johnny Bravo site when I had white hair.

FoxyKel said:
Mine is an avatar version of this piece of art

warning: those sensitive to that which is mentioned in my signature, don't click on the link.

the full blown picture is so sad...makes me want to cry...it has so much emotion in it :(

doofqueen said:
the full blown picture is so sad...makes me want to cry...it has so much emotion in it :(

Agreed... but the artists has some talent there, nonetheless.

"welcome to johnnie-cab!"

from the movie Total Recall, where the owner of mars is Velos Cohaagen, my namesake.

Cohaa.

FoxyKel said:
Agreed... but the artists has some talent there, nonetheless.

oh most definitely...its a beautiful piece...i was just saying that it was full of emotion...it makes it unbelievable :)

My avatar is me, about six hours after my first rave and pill. Ripped, stoned and really fucking happy.

My avatar is a pic of one of my Lophohora cactus, which I grow a fair bit of cactus.... its one of my hobbies.... enough said :D

Urbanhog %)

I love snowboarding and it's been on my mind a lot lately. The avatar is a guy called Jussi Oksanen, my favourite snowboarder. He has been an inspiration to me lately.

^^^^^^ of course a snowborder... ive been trying to figure this picture out for ages. when i copied and enlarged it i got a funny idea that the blue in the photo was water and the mountain in the background a shark or something.
i think im going blind.... i really must stop masturbating=D

Transformers are my roots.
I allways saw myself as a decepticon.
Not sure what I transform into but Im sure I'll find out when I get it as my next tattoo.

-Peace

FoxyKel - you're avatar/image rocks, but then again I do have demented black depressing tastes :)

Mine is quite simple... It's the front cover of my favourite mixed electro compilation

1018-001.jpg

Dave Clarke - Electro Boogie Volume 2: The Throwdown

There is no real story behind my avatar, I am just one of the people who are crazy about Hello Kitty, she's gorgous and I love kitties!!!! ;) =D

I'm a Planetary Skywalker =D
find your kin ;)

I Perfect in order to Explore
Producing Wakefullness
I seal the Output of Space
With the Planetary tone of Manifestation
I am guided by the power of Birth
I am a galactic activation portal enter me.