• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The Stimulant Social Parlor. A place to talk about nearly anything. If you don't break forum and site rules, I'll allow it! Potential triggers inside!

Damn I need to try this. Speaking of tolerance - i've been hitting the pipe for about 2 months now and go through about 4-5 grams a day. Is this normal and does the tolerance get worse?

btw a lot of people speak about "bellringer" and how to get them. The only time i get them is if cook up a half gram and do it in one go and hold in the smoke for 20-30 seconds. If i smoke half a gram in one hit and don't hold that shit in no bellringer.

I would love to know some more about how to smoke out of a bong.
Keep on keeping on ! 4-5 grams a day is a little less than average . Practice trying to hold it in for at least 1 min to really get you bell ringing in stereo .

Lately I only do meth when my neighbors need to trade for something. This keeps my use down pretty well.

This morning I was up all night on MDMA and my neighbors upstairs called me and needed a lighter. They traded me a couple of decent shards for the use of my lighter.

It was a good IV shot that went right in! lol I am feeling A-OK A good eye opener.
💉

Good morning stimulant social parlor!

Keep on keeping on ! 4-5 grams a day is a little less than average . Practice trying to hold it in for at least 1 min to really get you bell ringing in stereo .

thanks for confirming this. i've been arguing in the cocaine:crack megathread with people that think 5 grams is impossible to smoke in a day and that I am lying. Richard pryor smoked and ounce a day. damn. I buy in bulk ( 1 kilo usually ) so i've got plenty to offset and more tolerance increases.

There is a direct correlation between how long i hold in the smoke and the intensity of the bellringer. I've been doing 30 seconds. I will build up to a minute and see if there's a dramatic difference.

Be careful though, there is a study that found that crack users who held in the smoke the longest had a significanly higher risk of getting Pneumomediastinum.

btw i just hit 45 seconds.. holy shit that felt fucking great.

Pneumomediastinum as a complication of “crack” smoking​

Last edited:
ive been getting the best blow- including any in AZ- since I've had in NM. Costly, but beautiful frosted flakey zooty pebbles. "ready to rock" as we are a huge crack production hub if not the biggest in the states

cocaine, ipph , maybe some 3-mmc. coffee of course.

So been on a crack binge now for a little over 2 months, up to about 5-6 grams now. I was planning on taking a break but it's extremely difficult when you have a kilo lying around the house.

Does anyone think they could take a break under these conditions? Be honest now.....

I did meet an american here in colombia that has a safe but he's a retired cop from DC.

So been on a crack binge now for a little over 2 months, up to about 5-6 grams now. I was planning on taking a break but it's extremely difficult when you have a kilo lying around the house.

Does anyone think they could take a break under these conditions? Be honest now.....

I did meet an american here in colombia that has a safe but he's a retired cop from DC.
I buy in the amount of a K too, but only keep about 100 g's for myself and friends and sell the rest with profit since I found it difficult to keep such a large amount of coke for such a long period of time stored away, the quality seriously started to degenerate over time.

However, I know there are some things you can do to keep it stored better; do you also have this problem and what do you do to counteract this?

I just had a humbling experience with ketamine, this expierence took place against the background of too little mental and physical power to be able to cope with it well due to too little sleep caused by a series of amp binges and some days of non stop heroin use during the comedown, but the ketamine seriously kicked my ass, but the ppl I was with were very good in helping me through.it, immediately they helped me to the coutch and lay down, I wasnt able of doing this solely by myself, and the things they said made it clear to me that they very well knew what I was expierencing and they gave me the feeling that they understood me and by this they helped me getting through this a lot easyer, I never had such a bad ketamine expierence before and didnt suspected that it was able to produce such difficult expierences, I always had the best memories regarding this, never had such a negative expierence before that I now consider ketamine as something Im not going to do again while in the past really having loved this drug, now it was difficult to cope with, without those ppl helping me out it would have been a lot more difficult...

My twwo old best friends I believe ruined theit lives with dissocs. And because of me.\alcoholism. for reference i had stg 3 cirrhosis right after 29 and thught i was going in to die tbh. N
a 50g month of Ketamine fronts, (a couple years after MXE gram o.f K in each nostril to little effect.). hen the release of MXE and his charm quickly helping him make friends with Srrichacha,, ummm anywways things were well until EK went down. Anyway I destroyed their brains and damage every cell of their body every day. That's because I turned them both into real alcoholics by peer pressure, delicious real beer for all pallets and spirits. Tried to kill himself once on MXE and was found 2 days later catatonic (no perm damage , physical at least) second ate 7g MXE bc he was convinced he needed to die to save the world. Tomsethine along the same lines came up in one of the (three) 3meoPCx analogs, and I believe he ate a gram of DPT.
Playin' poker in the Poconos, he raised it one-twenty
Hell, I don't give a damn, I ain't runnin' out of money
Playin' Texas hold 'em, nigga, that's just honey bun money

several later I am reminded I am in fact white when this poppy indie song Ive loved forever came on next

Will never be my dear, dear friend
Dear dear friend, dear dear friend...

little bag of ccocine
A little bag of cocaineMi
c

;
Very good claudough, ; Impossible to powder w the humidity and was spoiled with true lavada/lavadita in Albuqurque. so I generally just give myself the bad covid test with a finger blocking. it from going anywhere. jIt absorbs faster than rectal. Extremely HQ Icoke\and the rest of my mepth/3mmc, maybe.. maybe ipph. I swear you could hotknife that shit. Anyways I shot tooo much yesterday and it did not feel great,,, surprisingly. Blood pressure, not heart heart, which a lot of cannabis certainly helped. .

k

Last edited:
My twwo old best friends I believe ruined theit lives with dissocs. And because of me.\alcoholism. for reference i had stg 3 cirrhosis right after 29 and thught i was going in to die tbh. N
a 50g month of Ketamine fronts, (a couple years after MXE gram o.f K in each nostril to little effect.). hen the release of MXE and his charm quickly helping him make friends with Srrichacha,, ummm anywways things were well until EK went down. Anyway I destroyed their brains and damage every cell of their body every day. That's because I turned them both into real alcoholics by peer pressure, delicious real beer for all pallets and spirits. Tried to kill himself once on MXE and was found 2 days later catatonic (no perm damage , physical at least) second ate 7g MXE bc he was convinced he needed to die to save the world. Tomsethine along the same lines came up in one of the (three) 3meoPCx analogs, and I believe he ate a gram of DPT.
Playin' poker in the Poconos, he raised it one-twenty
Hell, I don't give a damn, I ain't runnin' out of money
Playin' Texas hold 'em, nigga, that's just honey bun money

several later I am reminded I am in fact white when this poppy indie song Ive loved forever came on next

Will never be my dear, dear friend
Dear dear friend, dear dear friend...

little bag of ccocine
A little bag of cocaineMi
c

;
Very good claudough, ; Impossible to powder w the humidity and was spoiled with true lavada/lavadita in Albuqurque. so I generally just give myself the bad covid test with a finger blocking. it from going anywhere. jIt absorbs faster than rectal. Extremely HQ Icoke\and the rest of my mepth/3mmc, maybe.. maybe ipph. I swear you could hotknife that shit. Anyways I shot tooo much yesterday and it did not feel great,,, surprisingly. Blood pressure, not heart heart, which a lot of cannabis certainly helped. .

k

Sounds like a heavy ride, I last night really couldnt enjoy it, I feel like it demands too much of my mind, I also never expierenced any euphoria of disso's, which to me is maybe the biggest flaw possible...

I buy in the amount of a K too, but only keep about 100 g's for myself and friends and sell the rest with profit since I found it difficult to keep such a large amount of coke for such a long period of time stored away, the quality seriously started to degenerate over time.

However, I know there are some things you can do to keep it stored better; do you also have this problem and what do you do to counteract this?

I haven't noticed any differences in quality over the course of using a kilo. When you say that it started to degenerate, what time frame are we talking about here? I buy k's from a warehouse that has about 10 crates of k's stacked up to about 4 feet. Sometimes they are in there for weeks/months before being distributed around medellin.

The k's are packed in air tight containers so do you think the coke begins to lose potency when exposed to air? I usually take out 100 grams or so and then seal it back up. I keep it a room temp ( which is between 65-80 degrees year round ). I would love to hear any advice you have on storing it in a better way?

Sometimes I take half the k and ship it to my friends in the states. I have come up with a way to ship it safely and learned about it from reading the DEA yearly reports on smugging and how there is one particular method that is extremely hard to detect. Thanks DEA ! I have never had a package confiscated by customs.

btw i am aware that there are law enforcement reading these boards. Don't waste you're time trying to track me down, I am using whonix via kvm on an arch linux box. So your attempts to identify me will be a waste of time. I am sure you are well aware of this. Stick to going after the low hanging fruit.

I haven't noticed any differences in quality over the course of using a kilo. When you say that it started to degenerate, what time frame are we talking about here? I buy k's from a warehouse that has about 10 crates of k's stacked up to about 4 feet. Sometimes they are in there for weeks/months before being distributed around medellin.

The k's are packed in air tight containers so do you think the coke begins to lose potency when exposed to air? I usually take out 100 grams or so and then seal it back up. I keep it a room temp ( which is between 65-80 degrees year round ). I would love to hear any advice you have on storing it in a better way?

Sometimes I take half the k and ship it to my friends in the states. I have come up with a way to ship it safely and learned about it from reading the DEA yearly reports on smugging and how there is one particular method that is extremely hard to detect. Thanks DEA ! I have never had a package confiscated by customs.

btw i am aware that there are law enforcement reading these boards. Don't waste you're time trying to track me down, I am using whonix via kvm on an arch linux box. So your attempts to identify me will be a waste of time. I am sure you are well aware of this. Stick to going after the low hanging fruit.
Im not sure about after how long but there should be biodegradation present.

I dont think this is to be contributed solely to air.

As for storage you could control the ph level...

I hear you can eat meth. I'm sort of a noob. In a situation where I can't smoke. How much do you eat and is there a right "way" to do it? Like swish on your gums or some shit?

The friends I have are not that into drugs and never been, they buy 1 g coke and it lasts them a week, now and then they smoke a joint and drink a few beers and thats it.

I am frowned upon for doing serious amp binges and smoking basecoke and heroin and so on...

When I do an amp binge and sleep deprivation has set in and Im totally overamped and tweaking they consider me to be really extreme...

All this makes me feel like a bit of an outcast...

Luckily I recently got to know some ppl who actually are exactly like me, not only when it comes to doing drugs but their entire mentality; non judgemental, free minds, not into gaining lots of money or posessions, self reliant, and so on...

I really consider myself lucky to got connected with them, only there I can actually be myself, and they can appreciate me more too, they actually understand me.

thanks for confirming this. i've been arguing in the cocaine:crack megathread with people that think 5 grams is impossible to smoke in a day and that I am lying. Richard pryor smoked and ounce a day. damn. I buy in bulk ( 1 kilo usually ) so i've got plenty to offset and more tolerance increases.

There is a direct correlation between how long i hold in the smoke and the intensity of the bellringer. I've been doing 30 seconds. I will build up to a minute and see if there's a dramatic difference.

Be careful though, there is a study that found that crack users who held in the smoke the longest had a significanly higher risk of getting Pneumomediastinum.

btw i just hit 45 seconds.. holy shit that felt fucking great.

Pneumomediastinum as a complication of “crack” smoking​

You buy in kilos? How can you afford to spend a fortune like that? Do you get in on DW?

I hear you can eat meth. I'm sort of a noob. In a situation where I can't smoke. How much do you eat and is there a right "way" to do it? Like swish on your gums or some shit?
This site has oral dosing information