• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The Stimulant Social Parlor. A place to talk about nearly anything. If you don't break forum and site rules, I'll allow it! Potential triggers inside!

I should come visit, like I said, over here its not good, also grose taste and often puking...

Coke is here the primary drug, I live in the coke capitol of europe, quality has gone up to an average of 76% purity, besides that we have some of the best (I even dare to say: simply the best) weed and hashish in the world, but the quality of other drugs is rather poor, besides RC's, they are easily 99 - 100% pure... They are very popular over here since legal...

I recently bought a new large amount of coke and it was lab tested (gc/ms) at 82% purity, also bought some really strong Amnesia Haze, also got levo dextro amp, 71% pure, but thats rare over here, but a friend of mine manufacters...

Heroin over here is only 30-40 % pure, except the H4, which is around 60%...

Regarding XTC, over here there are many reports of bad pills...

But seriously, one of the most essential compounds for making X is very hard to obtain since already quite some yrs, which is why its not the same, that information comes from Jelinek... Does anyone knows something more about this? Eg which compound that is and why it came so hard to get your hands on?
What they replaced was safrole. It's watched globally.

It's not that hard to get in small quantities, but the big manufacturers literally buy tons of precursors from China.

AFAIK some safrole is still getting harvested from southeast Asian rain forests for their mdma production.

It's possible to buy a tree extract that is mostly safrole and distill it here. The tree is native to my home state.

The new precursors are legal and not dependent on plants so they're cheap. That is why mdma is so cheap now.

It will still kick your ass. At least the pills I get will.

What they replaced was safrole. It's watched globally.

It's not that hard to get in small quantities, but the big manufacturers literally buy tons of precursors from China.

AFAIK some safrole is still getting harvested from southeast Asian rain forests for their mdma production.

It's possible to buy a tree extract that is mostly safrole and distill it here. The tree is native to my home state.

The new precursors are legal and not dependent on plants so they're cheap. That is why mdma is so cheap now.

It will still kick your ass. At least the pills I get will.
Where are you from?

And do you also - tho it contains the same active compounds - experience a difference in effects between crystals and pills?

Im thinking of producing my own coke, I already made very succesfully N,N DMT and crystal meth, I can easily get dozans of k's coca leaves out of colombia, I have connects to get the Kerosine and so on, I have a TEK that seems okay, I know some ppl who make their own amp, they both are chemists, they want to help me out...

I like challenges like that, it also is an exciting endavour...

Yes I do and I get it from snorting half of a pill.

For real. Mdma is still the shit. It didn't just crap out. I promise you good pills will still kick your ass as long as you're not on some ssri or something.

Everybody loves the pills I get.
What about the comedown bro? Don't u think it's more pronounced than when u were younger? I didn't use to get these massive headaches the day after rolling ugh.(I'm getting old peepee)
Btw I got good connects and get really pure fking pills, the high is fking awesome still but the comedown is soulfuckingcrushing.

I was reading about a lot of different amphetamines and psychedelic class amphetamines which were synthesized by Alexander Shulgin and described in his book PiHKAL. This makes me really want to get into the research chefs game and try some of these substances out. Or similar substances,

From Wikipedia.org

Essential amphetamines​

The "Essential Amphetamines" are what Shulgin describes as ten amphetamines that differ from natural products such as safrole or myristicin by an amine group (PIHKAL Entry #157 TMA). The list consists of:

• PMA (para-methoxy-amphetamine)
  • 2,4-DMA (2,4-dimethoxy-amphetamine)
  • 3,4-DMA (3,4-dimethoxy-amphetamine)
  • MDA (3,4-methylenedioxy-amphetamine)
  • MMDA (3-methoxy-4,5-methylendioxy-amphetamine)
  • MMDA-3a (2-methoxy-3,4-methylendioxyamphetamine)
  • MMDA-2 (2-methoxy-4,5-methylendioxyamphetamine)
  • TMA (3,4,5-trimethoxyamphetamine)
  • TMA-2 (2,4,5-trimethoxyamphetamine)
  • DMMDA (2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine)
  • DMMDA-2 (2,3-dimethoxy-4,5-methylenedioxyamphetamine)
  • TeMA (2,3,4,5-tetramethoxyamphetamine)
Not all of these chemicals are bioassayed in PIHKAL; some are merely mentioned.

Magical half-dozen​

The so-called "magical half-dozen" refers to Shulgin's self-rated most important phenethylamine compounds, all of which except mescaline he developed and synthesized himself. They are found within the first book of PIHKAL, and are as follows:

• Mescaline (3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine)
  • DOM (2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine), DOM being short for desoxy methyl, referring to the removal of the Oxygen atom from the Methoxy group on the "4" carbon.
  • 2C-B (2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromophenethylamine)
  • 2C-E (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylphenethylamine)
  • 2C-T-2 (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylthiophenethylamine)
  • 2C-T-7 (2,5-dimethoxy-4-propylthiophenethylamine)
All six are now Schedule I controlled substances in the United States.

Click Here For The Book PiHKAL in Full - Erowid.org

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
xXxXxXxXxXxXA M P H E T A M I N E S. A R E T H E K I N GXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE USING THESE SUBSTANCES THEY COULD SHARE? I AM DEEPLY VESTED IN MY DEVOTION TO AMPHETAMINES AND WOULD APPRECIATE ANY I FORMATION YOU CAN PROVIDE.

I USE PRESCRIBED AMPHETAMINES EVERY DAY AND I USED TO BE HEAVILY INTO METHAMPHETAMINE. DO ANY OF THESE SUBSTANCES COMPARE, OR EVEN EXCEED METH IN SHEER EFFECTIVENESS AND LONGEVITY?

HOW ARE THE MORE PSYCHEDELIC VARIANTS FOR YOU IN EXPERIENCE?

xXxXxXxXxXxXA M P H E T A M I N E S. A R E T H E K I N GXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Well people. I have officially run into a problem.

Been smoking crystal for years. Only catch is that I’m a closet user. Only person who knows I use was my dealer, and they robbed me of $3.8k and burned that bridge. So now I’m out of supply and supplier. Need some advice. Help.

Just vaporized around 40mg of high quality meth and I’m feeling quite good and euphoric.
Gonna enjoy the high for a while, probably write some stuff while listening to music, maybe play some guitar as well, among other things . But I’m also feeling very motivated and kind of want to clean my apartment and finish the work I’ve been procrastinating for the past couple of days.

Well people. I have officially run into a problem.

Been smoking crystal for years. Only catch is that I’m a closet user. Only person who knows I use was my dealer, and they robbed me of $3.8k and burned that bridge. So now I’m out of supply and supplier. Need some advice. Help.
Stand in front of a smoke shop, and ask people that look "gangster" for some, always works for me.

How did they rob you of $3.8k ? Was it cash or in valuables

Just vaporized around 40mg of high quality meth and I’m feeling quite good and euphoric.
Gonna enjoy the high for a while, probably write some stuff while listening to music, maybe play some guitar as well, among other things . But I’m also feeling very motivated and kind of want to clean my apartment and finish the work I’ve been procrastinating for the past couple of days.
Motivation is the key to success

IMG-20220912-171528060.jpg

A rare treat for me. Some killer cocaine!

I did some amp and smoked a joint, usually I dont feel anything of a joint on amp, but now I am stoned in my head and amped in my body, I miss that sharp edge of the amp...

Coke turns me in to a severe megalo-maniac...

XTC back in the 90's made me expierence both a physiological and mental overflow of love-euphoria; I expierenced it physiologically as a full body orgasm...

Weed turns me into a hippie: peace...

Amps make me have extreme obsessive compulsive disorders...

Meth turns me into a tweaker in extremis...

LSD fills me with wonder...

Shrooms make me philosophical...

N,N DMT makes me expierence a near heart attack...

Heroin makes me expierence the warm blanket feeling...

Ketamine gives me out of body experiences and make me see things only in black and white...

Salvia Divinorum makes me melt into objects...

Hashish makes me shut off from the outside world...

O-DSMT made me go KO (high dose)...

Methox made me severely dissociated and fucked up for days straight...

Fentanyl just makes me nod severely...

2cb made me agressive... Never tried it again since...

LSA (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds) made me go into a dream-state...

Alcohol makes me lose control...

Ayahuasca brings me into contact with the Gods...

Basecoke gives me bellringers (ringing in the ears, heart pounding, drooling all over myself and unable to speak)...

Ill edit and add some more when I think of more...

PCP makes me jump of a building...

Benzo's make me sleep...

U47700 made me black-out...

Caffeine does nothing to me...

Datura is pure insanity to me...

Nicotine makes me focused...

Mov did nothing with me...

Nitrous Oxide does nothing with me...

Coca-Ethylene throws me in a non stop cirkle of ups and downs (I do not mean like euphoric and dysphoric but only energy-wise)...

Last edited:
Hahaha, today is such a good day, Im on an amp binge but both my speed and weed are spent (Im restocking in a few hrs) and I roll cigarettes like joints; I found such a cig, lighted it and hmmm weed, I found a big joint, Im really stoned, if I would believe in God I would say He has His Holy light shining on me today through the gates of Heaven...

Coke turns me in to a severe megalo-maniac...

XTC back in the 90's made me expierence both a physiological and mental overflow of love-euphoria; I expierenced it physiologically as a full body orgasm...

Weed turns me into a hippie: peace...

Amps make me have extreme obsessive compulsive disorders...

Meth turns me into a tweaker in extremis...

LSD fills me with wonder...

Shrooms make me philosophical...

N,N DMT makes me expierence a near heart attack...

Heroin makes me expierence the warm blanket feeling...

Ketamine gives me out of body experiences and make me see things only in black and white...

Salvia Divinorum makes me melt into objects...

Hashish makes me shut off from the outside world...

O-DSMT made me go KO (high dose)...

Methox made me severely dissociated and fucked up for days straight...

Fentanyl just makes me nod severely...

2cb made me agressive... Never tried it again since...

LSA (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds) made me go into a dream-state...

Alcohol makes me lose control...

Ayahuasca brings me into contact with the Gods...

Basecoke gives me bellringers (ringing in the ears, heart pounding, drooling all over myself and unable to speak)...

Ill edit and add some more when I think of more...

PCP makes me jump of a building...

Benzo's make me sleep...

U47700 made me black-out...

Caffeine does nothing to me...

Datura is pure insanity to me...

Nicotine makes me focused...

Mov did nothing with me...

Nitrous Oxide does nothing with me...

Coca-Ethylene throws me in a non stop cirkle of ups and downs (I do not mean like euphoric and dysphoric but only energy-wise)...
Just did a decent shot of meth for the first time in awhile. It's been weeks.

Yesterday I did a whole gram of good powder cocaine. Today my neighbor calls me up offering me some meth in exchange for $5 for cigarettes. So ok I ride to the atm on my motorbike and it ends up being two decent shots worth worth of meth at my current level of usage for $5 so heck yeah I bought it up.

I did half in a shot already and am high af. Best $2.50 shot of methamphetamine I've ever had!! I back filled the shot with crushed meth and it was up to the 25 unit line when packed down with the plunger. Crushed meth. Not the biggest shot I've ever done but I am high for certain. Especially since I haven't done meth in weeks. I've only been doing mdma and a little powder coke.

Cheers brothers. Get high!

Just did a decent shot of meth for the first time in awhile. It's been weeks.

Yesterday I did a whole gram of good powder cocaine. Today my neighbor calls me up offering me some meth in exchange for $5 for cigarettes. So ok I ride to the atm on my motorbike and it ends up being two decent shots worth worth of meth at my current level of usage for $5 so heck yeah I bought it up.

I did half in a shot already and am high af. Best $2.50 shot of methamphetamine I've ever had!! I back filled the shot with crushed meth and it was up to the 25 unit line when packed down with the plunger. Crushed meth. Not the biggest shot I've ever done but I am high for certain. Especially since I haven't done meth in weeks. I've only been doing mdma and a little powder coke.

Cheers brothers. Get high!
Enjoy!

That I am!

I've been hanging out in the voice chat on the discord server. Have you checked out the discord server yet?
No but I fear chat, I am very bad in social interaction, I tend to talk about myself in a superior way, I say lots of things others dont seem to care about and I can talk a lot, Ive been kicked out of chats before, I fear that will happen again...