• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The Stimulant Social Parlor. A place to talk about nearly anything. If you don't break forum and site rules, I'll allow it! Potential triggers inside!

I'm recalling the most extraordinary hits, blurred vision and weak legged borderline seized hits I took were mostly all outside. I remember ducking behind a wooden structure in a crowded parking lot to hit because I was too geeked to walk to the car. I hit the push, after that hit I could not walk to the car!

It applies to all drugs homie.
True, true... @VerbalTruist always spittin the truth.

Although, if you gave me some oxymorphone and alprazolam I probably wouldn't even care where I was. I'd walk into Chuck E. Cheese and barf on the kids and take a nap on a table full of pizza with no cares in the world.

#I'mTryingToSleepHereLady

Smoke crack in a room that looks like this and 10/10 you'll get higher

Pretty sure I'd get higher from the paranoia of feeling like I'm in a murder room.

Hello, long time observer of Bluelight .. first time poster.

I've been a long time explorer and admirer of drugs and well I've typically had a good control of my habits, I recently went on a bit of a binge on crystal. Needless to say it's become easily my favorite drug, without question.

However just as quick as it entered my life, it left just as quickly. That isn't the problem, I can go without dope ... physically. The problem is despite having dried up, I can't stop thinking about the next time I'm fortunate enough to get my hands on some. Anyone else emphasize with where I'm coming from? Or is somewhat troubling after a short binge I'm just thinking a lot about the next time I get to be with Tina?

Hello, long time observer of Bluelight .. first time poster.

I've been a long time explorer and admirer of drugs and well I've typically had a good control of my habits, I recently went on a bit of a binge on crystal. Needless to say it's become easily my favorite drug, without question.

However just as quick as it entered my life, it left just as quickly. That isn't the problem, I can go without dope ... physically. The problem is despite having dried up, I can't stop thinking about the next time I'm fortunate enough to get my hands on some. Anyone else emphasize with where I'm coming from? Or is somewhat troubling after a short binge I'm just thinking a lot about the next time I get to be with Tina?
Hey, I think a lot of us deal with cravings. It’s why I don’t keep ketamine around the house. BC as soon as I get it… Woof it’s fucking gone. Zero self-control.

I’m going to send this over to DC. I think it will get more traffic there than at NSADD. If you would like it to go back just message me.

I'm still laughing at the closet. A few years ago an old friend who was on Crack left my place or so I thought. His daughter called, I looked and his boots and jacket were still there.
I called his name, nothing so I figured he was tweaking and forgot his boots.
2 hours later I opened my bedroom closet and there he was saying "shhhhhhh" . Whispered for me to stay away from windows lol
I made him smoke heroin to come down lol. Good times

Was off of it for over 5 years not one slip up...not saying that because I am proud of it but I'm saying no matter how long I was off it I thought about it pretty much every day and activly talked about it

How is everybody in the stimulant social parlor tonight?

I've been doing mdma everyday for a longtime now, lol. I prefer it over meth and coke although honestly I like to combine it with either.

I've been doing mdma everyday for a longtime now, lol. I prefer it over meth and coke although honestly I like to combine it with either.

Yo, everyday? How long? Don't you feel fried as fuck?

Man this is not a good idea! Pretty sure that doing mdma everyday is a lot more toxic than meth and coke, watch out for the neurotoxicity because it can cause long-lasting issues.
Are you sure it’s mdma though?

I mean everyone is free to do as they please as far as I’m concerned but that seems like a really unsustainable way to use drugs imo. One just needs to be aware of the risks.

Last edited:
Man this is not a good idea! Pretty sure that doing mdma everyday is a lot more toxic than meth and coke, watch out for the neurotoxicity because it can cause long-lasting issues.
Are you sure it’s mdma though?

I mean everyone is free to do as they please as far as I’m concerned but that seems like a really unsustainable way to use drugs imo. One just needs to be aware of the risks.
Yes, I am certain that it is mdma. Believe it or not real mdma is common and cheaper than 6-apb.

Yes, I am certain that it is mdma. Believe it or not real mdma is common and cheaper than 6-apb.
What is real MDMA? Its very hard since quite some yrs for manufacters to get their hands on the quintessential compound for making MDMA so they try to replace that compound, but thats why modern MD lacks soul, it is not the same love drug anymore as the 90s XTC pills...

What is real MDMA? Its very hard since quite some yrs for manufacters to get their hands on the quintessential compound for making MDMA so they try to replace that compound, but thats why modern MD lacks soul, it is not the same love drug anymore as the 90s XTC pills...
Lol. That's what you think man.

I've been rolling since 2003 and pills haven't changed much. If anything I get better pills now or at least equal to if not better than the pills I used to get pre 2006 for a real fraction of the price.

Last edited:
Lol. That's what you think man.

I've been rolling since 2003 and pills haven't changed much. If anything I get better pills now or at least equal to if not better than the pills I used to get pre 2006 for a real fraction of the price.
No, Im serious, if you only started popping in 2003 you just dont know - end 90's the trouble begain, it changed to MDA, and MDME and much more...

Their are many ppl who say its never been the same ever again... Early 90s you could do an entire night with half a pill, and it was an orgasme rushing tru every vein and fibre of your body combined with an intense feeling of love - you now will say, no its the same today, I still believe that you simply do not know, you started 10 yrs too late... At least, thats how it is over here, perhaps where you live its different...

Do you get this full body orgasme and intense love feeling?

No, Im serious, if you only started popping in 2003 you just dont know - end 90's the trouble begain, it changed to MDA, and MDME and much more...

Their are many ppl who say its never been the same ever again... Early 90s you could do an entire night with half a pill, and it was an orgasme rushing tru every vein and fibre of your body combined with an intense feeling of love - you now will say, no its the same today, I still believe that you simply do not know, you started 10 yrs too late... At least, thats how it is over here, perhaps where you live its different...

Do you get this full body orgasme and intense love feeling?
Yes I do and I get it from snorting half of a pill.

For real. Mdma is still the shit. It didn't just crap out. I promise you good pills will still kick your ass as long as you're not on some ssri or something.

Everybody loves the pills I get.

Yes I do and I get it from snorting half of a pill.

For real. Mdma is still the shit. It didn't just crap out. I promise you good pills will still kick your ass as long as you're not on some ssri or something.

Everybody loves the pills I get.
I should come visit, like I said, over here its not good, also grose taste and often puking...

Coke is here the primary drug, I live in the coke capitol of europe, quality has gone up to an average of 76% purity, besides that we have some of the best (I even dare to say: simply the best) weed and hashish in the world, but the quality of other drugs is rather poor, besides RC's, they are easily 99 - 100% pure... They are very popular over here since legal...

I recently bought a new large amount of coke and it was lab tested (gc/ms) at 82% purity, also bought some really strong Amnesia Haze, also got levo dextro amp, 71% pure, but thats rare over here, but a friend of mine manufacters...

Heroin over here is only 30-40 % pure, except the H4, which is around 60%...

Regarding XTC, over here there are many reports of bad pills...

But seriously, one of the most essential compounds for making X is very hard to obtain since already quite some yrs, which is why its not the same, that information comes from Jelinek... Does anyone knows something more about this? Eg which compound that is and why it came so hard to get your hands on?

Last edited: