• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Small & Handy 2C-EF Thread

Yeah I love the product, but it isn't 2C-EF. It's a blend of 2C-C, 2C-T-2, and 2C-T-7. Which are all great drugs. It's just disappointing that we paid a lot of money for something that was misrepresented. Surprising the vendor did that as they've been around forever with a good reputation.
Someone had suggested that he sold his name and it’s the new owner who did it, which would make sense. Used to have his stuff tested

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yeah. But edited out the name mention, none of that here.

A) I’d bet that he (or whoever now has the name) knew what it was and called it EF to not outright be sell illegal drugs

B) that person is now shutting down and disappearing to avoid legal consequences that may arise from everyone knowing he was selling schedule 1.

Just my thoughts

I was a member here ages ago, had to re-register as I came across this thread mid-3mg "2C-EF"-analysis lol. Glad I've always made it a point to slowly titrate up with new compounds :)

The vendor in question has been rock solid for ages, and yes he did have the business up for sale toward the end of last year, after a big stock blowout. I was suspicious when he came back online with new stock it may be someone new, the tone of the emails changed as well. The 'orignal' vendor asked specifically to not share his information online in public forums. As of this year there was a statement on his pastebin asking people to please submit positive reviews.

Big thanks to Pfaffed for sending his sample out to get analyzed and posting the results here. As mentioned above, it does seem like a really nice experience. But selling mislabeled products is beyond shady. I won't be doing any more business with this outfit.

-M

Would like some input whether you think this is likely or unlikely:

I received the original, first batch back in October (maybe) 2018. The consistency is very flour-like, not crystalline. This was when he was trying to sell off all stock and only had a couple of grams.

I also received the recent batch after he restocked, maybe in April. The consistency is crystalline and not very “floury.”

Do you think it’s possible that the original batch is genuine, and that whoever was running his name later on misrepresented the 2nd batch?

I haven’t experimented with either batch yet myself, but I’m hoping that perhaps the original floury batch may be legit. Do you think that’s silly to hope?

I’ll ask my friend if he noticed a difference.

Still waiting for the right time to try it myself. I’ll probably do the original batch. I have maybe 40 mg or so.

They are definitely different consistencies.

I recommend buying $10-20 worth of reagents and test your batches. You can't tell much from color or consistency of a powder - that varies. All you know now is that you have a couple bags of unknown, untested drugs from a vendor that you know has been selling drugs that aren't what they said they were.

Interesting. Definitely get reagents at LEAST, ideally if you could send to a lab to get verification it could really help the community to know if there is real 2C-EF anywhere or not.

If there was a case of this happening it would be nice to know, as it could lend confirmation if any TRs are actually 2C-EF trip reports.

Ah, I may test it, but honestly I only saved like 40mg from batch one (and have 200+ of the definitely-misrepresented batch). I suppose a reagent test would only consume a few mg?

Definitely not enough to send off, though.

I’ll at least compare my experience with both batches some day when I have time to trip. Haven’t had opportunity for a while.

Yeah a reagent should work with just a few mgs. If it doesn't match the latest batch results then it's much more likely it was real 2C-EF. Would be nice to know if the reports from that wave are legit or not.

Haven’t gotten around to getting any testing reagents; doesn’t help that I’m poor as a monkey...

However, I think that in the next week a friend and I will finally try some.

Now that we know the true identity of this batch, what would be a more accurate dose?

My other friend was saying he wants to rail 20mg, but I told him that’s a bad idea since there have been deaths.

I was thinking that maybe 25mg oral would be an appropriate dose. What do you think?

I really hope your friend doesn't rail 20mg. :\ I snorted 3mg and it was stronger than eating 10mg. Considering what the substances are, 25mg orally doesn't seem outrageous, however I have found it stronger than you'd think, I suppose that means there must be some synergy going on. I can understand not wanting to underdose since you probably don't have a lot, but be careful. I'm thinking that orally, without combining with serotonin releasers or stims or anything, you probably don't have a lot to worry about, but as you said, there have been deaths from snorting 2C-T-7.

Yeah I love the product, but it isn't 2C-EF. It's a blend of 2C-C, 2C-T-2, and 2C-T-7. Which are all great drugs. It's just disappointing that we paid a lot of money for something that was misrepresented. Surprising the vendor did that as they've been around forever with a good reputation.
Do we have any idea what the ratio of those was? Sounds like at least it is a good combo. Would any of you who've sampled the fake 2C-EF intentionally recreate this combo, or are these drugs better separately do you think?

I've had all 3 of them separately, and the combo is unique, it's very easygoing, seems like less bodyload than any of the 3 alone. Which is why it's strange to me, seems more potent than all 3 and easier on the body. It's a good combo for sure. I'd buy it as the combo pre-mixed even I think, if I knew about it and it wasn't absurdly expensive.

Do we have any idea what the ratio of those was? Sounds like at least it is a good combo. Would any of you who've sampled the fake 2C-EF intentionally recreate this combo, or are these drugs better separately do you think?

I believe it’s 1/2 2C-T-7, 1/3 2C-T-2, and 1/6 2C-C... unless I understood the notation incorrectly.

It said
“1.5 2C-T-7
1 2C-T-2
.5 2C-C”

Edit: wrong numbers, my bad. See below

Last edited:
I suppose a reagent test would only consume a few mg?

A milligram or less per test. If you use much more than the tiniest fleck it can make it hard to interpret the data. The color can be so dark that the opacity can make green look like black, for instance. You could drag a toothpick on the inside of the bag and get all you need.

I believe it’s 1/2 2C-T-7, 1/3 2C-T-2, and 1/6 2C-C... unless I understood the notation incorrectly.

It said
“1.5 2C-T-7
1 2C-T-2
.5 2C-C”

I thought that it was
2 parts: 2C-T-2
1.5 parts: 2C-C
1 parts: 2C-T-7

based on this, unless I'm interpreting it wrong.

Last edited:
A milligram or less per test. If you use much more than the tiniest fleck it can make it hard to interpret the data. The color can be so dark that the opacity can make green look like black, for instance. You could drag a toothpick on the inside of the bag and get all you need.

I thought that it was

based on this, unless I'm interpreting it wrong.

I’ll look into some reagent options when I get paid next...

And you’re right. I remembered the wrong ratios, and I don’t feel like trying to do the math right now... but I will anyway

44.4% 2C-T-7
33.3% 2C-T-2
22.2% 2C-C

So my original numbers were close, ish, but I think those are correct ^^^

Looks like you've got the numbers wrong there again @methoxetaman ;)
As @Pfafffed said, it looks like the drugsdata analysis is:

Which is the same as:
4 parts: 2C-T-2
3 parts: 2C-C
2 parts: 2C-T-7

I found this, it's the explanation of their 'parts' https://www.ecstasydata.org/about_data.php

So to summarize we can't really know the exact ratios for sure, but @methoxetaman his approximation was right, except that you mixed up the compounds ;)
~45% 2C-T-2
~33% 2C-C
~22% 2C-T-7

I understand why they don't give the ratios, but in this case the percentages are more useful than the 'parts' notation. In any case, we don't know if the substances mix perfectly, so it might be best to make a solution and rely on these numbers.