• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Small & Handy 2C-EF Thread

To clarify, I submitted the sample. The note is in EcstasyData's report, because I contacted the vendor about reagent results for 2C-B-FLY not matching the reference samples. The vendor was forthcoming, explaining that the 2C-B-FLY, 2C-EF, and several other rare unscheduled phenethylamines that had been offering were not new syntheses. They said that they were in storage from 2009-2011, pre-WebTryp. I have no idea of evaluating the accuracy of that.

I do know that based on reagent results, the vendor's 2C-B-FLY was something else. It was submitted for analysis, but the results aren't in yet.

Based on the fact that one of the PEAs was not as described and there were no reagent references for 2C-EF to confirm its identity, I submitted it for analysis too. My sample contained no 2C-EF, and will need to be disposed of later today, as I don't want the legal liability. I let the vendor know what the results were late last night and hope to hear back soon.

I'm sure the experiences were pretty magical - those are some wonderful materials, and a combination might be pretty lovely. However, because insufflating 2C-T-7 has killed people (and people have been snorting this stuff,) I wanted to make sure people knew what they might be taking. The 2C-x compounds have a pretty good safety record, and I could see people pushing the dose or combining with non-combo drugs like MDMA assuming that it would be safe, too. It also might explain the erratic dosages for this, with some people getting no effects at oral doses of 10-20mg while others got effects from doses as low as 3mg, suggesting there's the possibility of potentiation or uneven distribution. 2C-T-2 is pretty potent, 2C-C is not at all potent, and 2C-T-7 is really, really erratic in its oral dose-response.

So, we have a Small & Handy thread here and tons of posts on other web forums about a drug that likely came from one place and (unless there was a single vendor mix-up) was not the drug we thought it was. That means that most if not all of the info we have here doesn't pertain to 2C-EF at all, but to a combination of other drugs and isn't of much use to us or anyone thinking about making it in the future.

The most important takeaway here for me, though, is that there are now pictures of the reagent test results for the compound that was shipped and labeled (quite possibly unbeknownst to the vendor) as 2C-EF. If you have reagents, you can likely now determine what you've been taking and reporting on was an entirely different mix of drugs. This presumes that this was a whole batch of something sold as 2C-EF. If it was mixed up differently each time, which seems less likely and I hope was not the case, then all bets are off until we get an actual GC/MS confirmed sample of 2C-EF to compare against.

Thanks for the info Please post your findings of the 2CBFLY as well

Wow, that's really 2C-B now.

Well it seems pretty clear that nothing he is giving out right now can be trusted. Really glad to hear about this my friend before anybody else got misled for there funds. I'm on blood pressure pills and do not wanna eat T-7 cuz its dangerous. Just gonna have to get rid of that sample, i had gotten a pretty bad headache the night i took the 2C-EF but just brushed that to the side, could have been related to a reaction

Its fucked up when people do things like this.
Mislabeling Chem's has taken people's lives.

Not to take this thread off topic from 2C-EF but I always was under the impression T7 is only dangerous insufflated but orally there was never an issue?

I had pleasant experiences from this mystery
2CEF but the only thing that concerns me is combining three different 2Cs and the safety of that. I dont remember any trs of T7 and T2 simultaneously let alone adding 2CC to the mix
Wow, that's really 2C-B now.

Well it seems pretty clear that nothing he is giving out right now can be trusted. Really glad to hear about this my friend before anybody else got misled for there funds. I'm on blood pressure pills and do not wanna eat T-7 cuz its dangerous. Just gonna have to get rid of that sample, i had gotten a pretty bad headache the night i took the 2C-EF but just brushed that to the side, could have been related to a reaction

Its fucked up when people do things like this.
Mislabeling Chem's has taken people's lives.

Pretty fucked up when considering the prices he asks as well =D

I don't believe him that they're old synths. A couple weeks ago he was selling what was supposed to be 2C-YN, so I'm sure he knows. It's not like he would go through his stash, and suddenly discover that he still had this 2C-YN hahah, same for the 2C-EF.
He's probably just buying things from other vendors and re-selling them.

I mean ive taken 2C-T-7 insflufflated at pretty high doses like 18-20mgs and survived, i was being pretty ignorant. Orally i had my best trips generally in 35-60mg range, love this psych and have a ++++ on it when taken in conjunction with 2C-E.

What im getting at is T-7 is not extremely dangerous for all but its still not something to be careless with. Orally i feel like my dosing was fine, just should never snort the stuff.

My only concern with T-7 and me now is the blood pressure and other medicinces i take on a daily basis for my health. Its an MAOI so it will have some type of interaction with something im sure. I have some other 2C's that are safe to trip on so its better for me to do that. The trip i had on it was fun and euphoric so im sure my buddy will love the stuff

Not to take this thread off topic from 2C-EF but I always was under the impression T7 is only dangerous insufflated but orally there was never an issue?

Seems like the adverse events were either insufflation or drug combinations, like MDMA or antidepressants.

The only thing that concerns me is combining three different 2Cs and the safety of that. I dont remember any trs of T7 and T2 simultaneously let alone adding 2CC to the mix.

Like with 2C-T-7 and MDMA, I'm sure that they have been safely combined in the past, but that didn't mean that it will always be safe for everyone. We don't know enough about either, especially 2C-T-2.Tripsit lists it as an unsafe combination on both of their monographs, but I don't think they know any more than we do.

It is odd of them (2c-ef and possibly 2c-yn) to be passed off as two extremely rare compounds that are unknown even among a lot of psychonauts. I can think of worse things being passed off as FLY (of course bromodragonfly or some fentalogue) but the main concern is: you have people purchasing what they assume to be a gray area compound legally and putting themselves in more of a risk than they expected ordering a schedule 1 substance unknowingly.

Pretty fucked up when considering the prices he asks as well =D

I don't believe him that they're old synths. A couple weeks ago he was selling what was supposed to be 2C-YN, so I'm sure he knows. It's not like he would go through his stash, and suddenly discover that he still had this 2C-YN hahah, same for the 2C-EF.
He's probably just buying things from other vendors and re-selling them.

I'm gonna have to edit into my published report that it isn't actually 2C-EF.

There are legit reports out there but they're from many years ago when F&B synthed it (probably the first to do so, it is mentioned in PIHKAL in the DOEF entry but Shulgin never made it), but just from him and his friends and none of them are super detailed.

Anyway, does anyone have experience boofing (rectally administering) EF?

I’m considering trying 5mg

Anyway, does anyone have experience boofing (rectally administering) EF?

I’m considering trying 5mg

I did 3mg rectally as one of my redoses. It's at least twice as potent, as would be expected from any 2C-X. Just so you're aware, what was sold as 2C-EF is not actually 2C-EF, it is a blend of 2C-C, 2C-T-2, and 2C-T-7. I quite like it, but it isn't really 2C-EF.

I wonder why plugging was never the preferred ROA for 2C-T-7? Or at least now since it's so rare so you want to conserve your material.

I feel like a lot more people used to be weird about plugging than these days. I remember we used to get guys crusading on here that if you boof drugs it makes you gay. Also, snorting hits you even faster and is more socially acceptable (though much less safe and with 2C-Xs, extremely unpleasant - and with T-7, very dangerous), and easier to do/more moreish.

Personally I think plugging 2C-Xsa is the best ROA, although I usually just eat them these days. However with my remaining 2C-C/2C-T-2/2C-T-7 mixture I thought was 2C-EF, I think I'll stick to plugging exclusively. I tried 14mg orally and it was much weaker than I expected. But then 5mg snorted was quite strong. I've done it a couple of times since my report, but before seeing test results indicating it's not 2C-EF.

How do we know we got it from the same source?

Is it not likely that my vendor has actual EF while there was also a batch that was misrepresented?

I may ask my vendor if it has been tested; I feel like he makes sure to test his products

Is it not likely that my vendor has actual EF while there was also a batch that was misrepresented?
Actually, it's pretty unlikely that it isn't the same vendor. It's so rare that it's practically unobtanium. I think it was synthed once by F&B and not since then. This batch was bunk. There's some updates in the last couple of pages of this thread.

I may ask my vendor if it has been tested; I feel like he makes sure to test his products
Hopefully he answers you. He stopped emailing me after the GC/MS results came in. I thought it was an innocent mixup - it's happened before - but now I'm not sure.

Here's a link to the analysis. You can compare yours to the results using some reagents.

Last edited:
Yep I did some more researching and it’sthe same vendor. That’s unfortunate, but we have had nothing but positive results with it. Still good to know.

Yeah I love the product, but it isn't 2C-EF. It's a blend of 2C-C, 2C-T-2, and 2C-T-7. Which are all great drugs. It's just disappointing that we paid a lot of money for something that was misrepresented. Surprising the vendor did that as they've been around forever with a good reputation.