• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

Well great day guys. As mentioned, I have the most extreme anxiety disorder and worry incessantly about all things when my anxiety is active which has been most days for a long time.

This anxiety does not exclude ordering clearnet lysergamides and waiting for them to arrive in the post from abroad especially without tracking and especially for fairly large orders.

So my 250 tabs of 1cP-LSD, shipped from Amsterdam last Tuesday but still not having showed before I went to bed last night, Thursday evening, has been causing me quite some anxiety as the week has gone because I really was hoping it would just arrived this week and put my mind at rest, instill my faith in these new almost too good to be true Dutch retailers, and the postal service and shipping method etc.

I just really wanted this off my mind before the weekend because if it didn't come this week then I would be be doubly anxious about losing my money and trips not about legal repercussions.

Anyway...I was just praying it would show up today and put my mind at rest.
And it did! I got out of bed for the toilet at about 11:30 a.m. knowing the postman may have been and without my glasses on I saw a big white envelope thing on the stairs which looked like it could be the one.

And sure enough it was to my Delight and very professionally packaged 250 tabs split into 5 bags of 50 marked and labelled, and everything sealed twice in airtight vacuum packages, inside a sturdy cardboard envelope.

So I don't even need to cut them which is a bonus because I'm very rubbish at that lol!

@DrumTripper easy man. One of the best bits too- I didn't even need to ask for a custom sheet they have sent me the blank tabs! No markings, no ink. Batch 01.

Great setup anyway, from start to finish. I hope to make another acquisition while the opportunity remains. Im looking forward to 250ug initual doses, which may become my standard sweetspot now that I am so much more comfortable and confident and secure about tripping in any situation on any dose like my old self.

So the micropellets interest me as they are actually equally priced as blotters, per ug for 100 of each I just realised. I enjoyed the 1plsd micropellet on Wednesday.

Woah, what a week. Cracked ribs on top of chronic illness, stressful medical assessment, barely any sleep, and plenty of tripping, with tons edibles, vapor, some kava and even a spontaneous nutmeg dose last night due to anxiety and cravings for intoxication!

Has been interesting the nutmeg this morning. It definitely works psychactively I've taken it before in much higher doses I just took 7 grams last night, 2 nuts. But with some weed earlier, I did actually have quite a mad little buzz going on which synergised really well with my acid afterglow.

Anyway to end this crazy week, what a nice relief that my order came in and I can now just rest and recover over the weekend and and look forward.

Last edited:
H
I've taken the plunge and bought myself some 1c. I haven't taken lsd since 94 and that was a black star Microdot from Amsterdam,but back in 89 I took lots of lsd,more or less every weekend for a year.

Purple ohms were my favourite followed by strawberries,red stars,batman and jokers,pink microdots,ying hangs,smileys etc etc. I was only 14 at the time and really didn't have any cares in the world,no worries at all except where to get my next trip or bit of hash and for this reason believe that made the experience of tripping to be one of pure joy and wonder.

It was only when I left school and started out in the adult world did I have bad trips,as we all know that psychedelics heighten our mental states,if you have fears or worries these get magnified a 100 fold and we tend to internalise and suddenly see the world as a scary place.

I used to love mushrooms too. I started picking liberty caps when I was at college at 17 and preferred them over lsd. Theres been a gap of some 18 years from when I stopped and started again (I don't include arylcyclohexamines,these are not classic psychedelics.)This time round I've been using psychedelics in a healing capacity rather than recreational and have learned a lot. I started growing Cubensis and while they're ok in low doses if I go over 3 grams I get physical discomfort and put this down to a hightening of my senses to the physical addiction that I have to opiates,but it seems that many reports of cubensis and especially wood loving psilocybes produces muscle aches. I never got this from liberty's,so my healing with cubes has not been that deep.

I shall be embarking on a Ibogaine hcl journey to free myself from the physical addiction to opiates in the near future and wish to prepare myself as best as possible and this is why I've decided to use some 1c in the meantime. I incorporate some shamanic practices into my journey's and wondered if anyone else here has done that with this compound? Many people I know who practice shamanism will only use natural plant medicine and frown on synthetics,but for me I see synthetics to have been naturally created by humans who have been created by the creator.

Anyway I ramble on. Its been great reading your reports and will be adding to it soon. Keep up the good work fellow psychonauts.

Peace.
Phoenix
Hey there, that's all really interesting and exactly what I like to hear it's always refreshing to get such an open and honest insights into others lives and experience.

It sounds really positive and encouraging and optimistic what you were doing and how you clearly have realised that you are empowered to explore options and improve things with nothing to lose and this is a very important and valuable realisation.

That belief to create and release and let go is so important and once you realise it is there to be had and have the tools at hand to effectively ease into the process and feel benefit as you go along, is really very amazing and very empowering like I say.

So I empathize with your thoughts about the shamans and how they may scorn on anything synthetic and I also agree with your feelings and expressions about acid in particular or LSD and its homologues because it is so close to nature in so many ways that I have always considered it just about acceptable and still very worthy although we just can't call it a plant medicine of course.

But then at the same time I would argue a strong case that it has as benefits and uses and applications which are very worthwhile and can help in many situations almost better than plant medicines for some people like myself I can tolerate LSD and the homologues much better than I thought but I am unable to tolerate any plant medicines that I know of except cannabis just about.

I doubt I could use Ayahuasca in any form and even mushrooms I would be extremely surprised if I could tolerate even at microdosing level but I will try them soon.

The Lsd & Co especially the purity and guarantee of the clearnet tabs, is an amazing lifeline to me personally with my allergies and health complications and is enabling me to to explore as a psychonaut safely and comfortably and also do do excellent work at healing and releasing and creating a better reality and mindset in such a difficult life.

So, @Phoenix_rising you can tell those shamans that from me haha I will stand up in court and defend the legitimacy and value of LSD as a useful tool and even a medicine for the consciousness, life and soul, when used appropiately and for right and healthy reasons.

So good luck with your own work, Im sure 1cP will be interesting and enjoyable at the least. I have felt so much freer, calmer and clearer from this week, despite extreme pain and exhaustion and stress.

I hope to hear more from you on all of this best of luck man.

Can't wait to research this one again. Just waiting to see if the micropellet version is made available. It seems to be the case in some areas so I guess it's a question of time. Anyone got to try the micro-pellet 1cp ? At 150 ug it would be like the perfect sweet spot dosage wise. It was already pretty damn close to that with 1p.

H
Hey there, that's all really interesting and exactly what I like to hear it's always refreshing to get such an open and honest insights into others lives and experience.

It sounds really positive and encouraging and optimistic what you were doing and how you clearly have realised that you are empowered to explore options and improve things with nothing to lose and this is a very important and valuable realisation.

That belief to create and release and let go is so important and once you realise it is there to be had and have the tools at hand to effectively ease into the process and feel benefit as you go along, is really very amazing and very empowering like I say.

So I empathize with your thoughts about the shamans and how they may scorn on anything synthetic and I also agree with your feelings and expressions about acid in particular or LSD and its homologues because it is so close to nature in so many ways that I have always considered it just about acceptable and still very worthy although we just can't call it a plant medicine of course.

But then at the same time I would argue a strong case that it has as benefits and uses and applications which are very worthwhile and can help in many situations almost better than plant medicines for some people like myself I can tolerate LSD and the homologues much better than I thought but I am unable to tolerate any plant medicines that I know of except cannabis just about.

I doubt I could use Ayahuasca in any form and even mushrooms I would be extremely surprised if I could tolerate even at microdosing level but I will try them soon.

The Lsd & Co especially the purity and guarantee of the clearnet tabs, is an amazing lifeline to me personally with my allergies and health complications and is enabling me to to explore as a psychonaut safely and comfortably and also do do excellent work at healing and releasing and creating a better reality and mindset in such a difficult life.

So, @Phoenix_rising you can tell those shamans that from me haha I will stand up in court and defend the legitimacy and value of LSD as a useful tool and even a medicine for the consciousness, life and soul, when used appropiately and for right and healthy reasons.

So good luck with your own work, Im sure 1cP will be interesting and enjoyable at the least. I have felt so much freer, calmer and clearer from this week, despite extreme pain and exhaustion and stress.

I hope to hear more from you on all of this best of luck man.

Nice one and thank you for the encouragement. Its good to be able to express oneself to like minded travellers.

What works for one might not work for another,its all the same though,the end results are the same it's just how we dress it up and get there. Saying that though,the south American shamanic culture has been practicing with psychedelics for millennia and know exactly how to get the best out of a trip,to navigate the unseen realms and to release the healing powers locked inside ourselves and others.

Whereas our western culture is limited in this respect,yes our ancestors undoubtedly used psychedelics like mushrooms,hemlock,henbane and belladonna. There was a culture of healers who used ancient crafts,but alas the Christians put them to the stake believing it was the devils work,how ironic. Our psychdelic culture has been more or less lost and then reinvented for modern times. Allister crowley being one of the revivalists with his own interpretations,but it's just that,interpretations and assumptions of a lost art. The south American culture has stayed intact and continues to this day,so there are definitely things we can learn and then reapply to fuse with our ways...Its all a state of mind after all.

If one can achieve the same results using either a plant created by mother nature or (pacha mamma) as they would say or a synthetic compound created by humans,isnt that the point? After all isn't the lab created product just the essence of the plant in many cases. They would argue that the plant is a living thing and you need to consume the whole body as a sacrament to use its spirit as an ally. I would say a prayer to the plant and remove its spirit from the body to ingest as an ally and leave the body behind,even cremate the body as an offering or is that just being silly? I think you get my point.

Sometimes it just all goes too far. It's all about respect,intention and doing your best with integrity with whatever you use. It's like religions,the core of them all are the same,they just wear different clothes,but they'll all swear theirs is the only way and the right way.

We'll all get there eventually if we don't destroy the planet and ourselves in the process. Its really about awakening our true selves to the ultimate reality,that we are a reflection of the universe,the infinite,the ineffable. Its about raising the vibration,evolving and coming home to ourselves,we journey to find the truths.

Peace out brothers and sisters
(Be who you're meant to be,be who you are)

Last edited:
Only 2 weeks from my last seretonergic trip - on Halloween.
Looking to sit down with 300 ug of this tomorrow morning. As 200 ug last time wasnt as deep as Id like (which is on par with my other lysergamide trials)
Plan is for the first introspective setting in a number of months.

Looking to sit down with 300 ug of this tomorrow morning. As 200 ug last time wasnt as deep as Id like (which is on par with my other lysergamide trials)

Hello tired of the crap (aren't we all?)

Have you taken LSD-25 before? Its just I thought 1c is supposed to be on par if not stronger and 200 mics of Lucy is a good dose,unless you're a hardcore tripper with a tolerance.

300 mics would be ego shattering to say the least,unless 1c is weaker than lucy. That being said I've seen on one vendors site saying "waterproof molecules" and another saying "1c-p-lsd does not break down into lsd when in contact with moisture/water."

Are they really trying to say that it does? Anyway I transgress. Have an amazing experience and post it here to contribute to this beautiful forum.

Peace out and shine on.

Ha - no ones ever really asked about the name but Ill explain anyway...
It started as a pill reports log in like 10 yrs ago. I was tired of the crap I was getting and bought a reagent kit
To keep things simple I kept it the same across multiple forums

Ive tripped many times on LSD but it was years ago. And I never had an elhrichs to test it like I do now.
My most recent stuff from a festival in 2010 only indicates indole (turns purple) after a number of minutes which leads me to believe the douche taco selling "blue juice" as mushroom ext when it was really 4 aco dmt and food colouring was also selling various lysergamides as lsd ... I mean now I see it as "the expensive stuff is good L" might have meant something else than face value lol

Now I digress lol...
Recently I found the new lysergamides, and; 200 ug 1cP-LSD previously was only a mild trip though I had tripped a number of times in the weeks leading up to it. 200 ug 1a-lsd (ald 52) is a modest trip and Ive taken that on 3 separate occasions with varying levels of tolerance. 300 ug of 1P-LSD kicked my ass... Ive still to write a Trip report for it ... it was a hilarious afternoon with an old friend who wasnt trying it.. While 200 ug of ETH-LAD was pleasantly strong but not unmanageable.... Both experiences with tolerance from trips within at least a week if not from tripping for a few weeks before

Vendor is legit and theres no obvious signs of degredation (colourization) on the 1cp
Though the ald 52 is slightly gray/blue on one side. And one batch of the eth-lad is slightly brown on one side (all on white paper with molecule name and picture - though 1 cp is all white with no writing/pic)

So I believe its a combination of natural tolerance/hard headedness as well as my current state of lysergamide tolerance
@Xorkoth has mentioned a specific tolerance to lysergamides which has since waned and Im hoping proper storage and time will allow my tolerance to decrease whilst preserving the tabs proper for some time.

Anyways chores and various today in preperation and then Ill eat it first thing tomorrow morning
Thanks for the thoughts/kind words

Have a great and thoroughly enjoyable trip and hopefully more fulfilling.

What you say about the 1cp not feeling as deep as LSD I have heard a few others express this but not necessarily in a negative light and I think it could be seen as a useful characteristic whereby it could possibly make it's an easier tool to work with in some situations or for some people without distraction and detour.

But then I am like yourself not having taken actual LSD itself for many years so it is impossible for us really to make accurate and fair comparisons because so much in our lives and Minds and bodies has changed since then for a staff that even the same LSD would feel and be experienced differently now.

I have 5 legit Californian Sunshine blotters, 25 blocks with the yellow border, lots of yellow, blue, orange and some black. Not the orange sun on white background.

I was told they are 250 ug from a trusted source but I expect them to be around to 220 ug which is what they were commonly showing up as on ecstasydata during that time.

At some point I will be able to make a fairer comparison after I have accrued significantly more experience with these clearnets.

And I still have my ALD 52 to try. 2 tabs have been sitting in my bedroom drawer for months, removed from the others in the fridge on standby for any spontaneous moment.

But 1cP was always next in line testing. Ald for another day. Plus my sole 1plsd micro pellet I grabbed from the Germans for an allergy trial. (Which finally took place this week after it was sitting alone on top of my wardrobe for several months)

Guess what guys? The Germans ARE taking bank transfer again now! Must have changed banks. Oh well, they did me a favour. Even with £40 less returned to me than I paid out I still save money and had a great experience with the Dutch and got my buy ink free blotters as well on top.

So tonight, me being me. Sleep deprivation taunts me all day. I struggle how to control my anxiety as a result of my ridiculous tiredness. Which Spurs me to do things spontaneously and not always thoroughly thought out.

So feeling very tired tonight, and consequently too anxious to relax in order to eat food which is vital for me right now, I spontaneously took another microdosing of 15 ug of 1plsd.

Anyway, I actually felt it working almost immediately. It seems to be working well as a microdose, despite only 3 days ago, 8am Wedsnesday, I took 200ug, 645 ug total Saturday to Wednesday.

I wasn't sure whether I would even consciously feel tonight's microdose but it feels pretty much the same as the previous microdoses leading up to this week.

I mean, my tolerance hasn't stopped me registering 15ug, and feeling a very beneficial, calming and soothing effect as well.

I didn't like the idea of having to wait weeks to resume microdosing for it to be effective enough, and just to allow tolerance to reset.

But I honestly think I can just revert back into microdosing without needing to wait for it to continue to be effective.

If this is in fact the case then I also should not be at risk of messing my tolerance up too quickly. If that was so close to happening then surely I would not be observing such positive effects from this microdose, so soon after 2 full trips?

Maybe there is a way to navigate this field without having to make the level of sacrifices I anticipated and expected to be required trying to get the best out of both worlds. I guess time will tell.

Last edited:
I've been doing every other day ~25 ~40 mics for 2 weeks and tolerance has set in, I have to skip 2 or 3 days now to reset my mini-dose tolerance. they started to feel like microdoses.

I've been doing every other day ~25 ~40 mics for 2 weeks and tolerance has set in, I have to skip 2 or 3 days now to reset my mini-dose tolerance. they started to feel like microdoses.
Yes that doesn't surprise me at all. I'm sure there is a formula and a fairly definitive line to be drawn somewhere.

My initial understanding and intention was that every 4 days was optimum for numerous reasons not least of all keeping tolerance at bay.

However I did feel during my first two weeks of microdosing that on the evening of my third day off, I really felt as though I was ready for the next microdosing and actually needed it sooner than waiting another day.

So Im thinking every 3 days might work also. Some people actually swear by 3 days and others by 4, so it could come down to the individual situation or there may simply be merits either way.

But every 2 days, regardless of dosage I don't think would be viable and sustainably effective for very long.

And those are also quite high dosages you are talking about which are certainly more than microdoses by definition.

My 15 microgram dose last night worked very effectively on my consciousness I could feel it all night and today day my mum and I went to look at a potential pet dog, I vaped a little Durban poison on the way there and I was in a post trip psychedelic headspace from the microdose last night.

So I'm quite surprised that the 15 ug still had such an all round affect just days after 2 larger macrodoses.

When it comes to my cannabis usage and tolerance I have observed that it really doesn't take long to reset and reduce tolerance just a few days of using considerably less or going longer into the day without using any, is enough to significantly reduce my tolerance and and give me a much better high from less.

I'm also starting to think that with the microdosing for example you can actually resume it at a proper microdosing level after just a few days off and you may still be able to pick up where you left off.

So in your shoes now @pupnik I would leave it off for 3 days minimum if you can. Then stick to smaller doses, with at least 2 days off in between each days and I imagine that would be much more sustainable without tolerance setting in and even if it did it would be easy to take an extra day off or just skip a dose to get back on track I imagine.

I would recommend 15 ug as a maximum because I already had in my mind the impression that much about this this will possibly interfere with tolerance and also is getting a bit high to work in the way of true microdose is intended.

I have taken 10 ug doses, 12.5ug, 25ug, but 15ug last night actually felt spot on in that it gave me energy and stimulation, I was very considerate and introspective for the rest of the night and I was observing how the substance was working on my consciousness and the default mode network, and how I was detached and freed or separated from this and able to just work on a different level mentally and see things from a slightly different angle consciously and subconsciously.

And I have felt as though I have had some acid today, in an uplifting and positive, refreshed sense.

Looking really forward to dropping 250-300ug 1cP next trip with luck. Just a week ago I would have been nervous and apprehensive at the prospect but now it's just excitement and confidence and knowing that I will be able to handle anything that comes my way.

Even if that is not the case and I set myself up for a little humbling just going into things with that belief so firmly cemented in my mind and makes all the difference and actually being a little arrogant can pay off because it's probably better to be slightly overconfident than an unnecessarily anxious.

Cannabis edibles now! Enjoy your Sunday's everybody, and your trips. ☺

So is everyone just throwing whatever anhydrides/acid chlorides they were using for fentalogue production and banging them on LSD and calling it a RC?

Has it not been proven these are individually mostly just prodrugs for good old LSD25 and have little activity at 5HT2R alone?

When do we get butyryl-LSD? pentanoyl-LSD? THCA-LSD? :)
l5iQMDy.png

Also... cyclopropionyl? First I ever heard of that, wouldn't it be more correctly cyclopropanecarboxylate?

Last edited:
Well I'm not impressed. I took 150mics at 1.00pm that was 2 hrs ago,its much,much weaker than LSD,what I'm feeling now,and I have no tolerance issues would be the equivalent to a quarter of a good old lucy tab back in the 90s. To get anything like the acid back then youd have to injest 4 to 5 of these tabs at least.

The fact that I'm typing this now is testament. If I'd had half an old lsd tab I wouldn't be able to write or even think of writing.

I'm telling you like it is. I have no agenda.

They're either scared of people tripping these days or they're just out to make a buck? You decide.

by mass, 1CP-LSD should be equivalent to about 80% of its weight in LSD, so a 150ug 1CP tab is equivalent to a 120ug LSD tab

but then again as an amide prodrug I'd expect it to be less potent than LSD

Dont get me wrong,this shits got legs and takes longer to manifest,but its about a third the potency.

It also has a lot of hypothermia and muscle spasms,so much so that it colours the experience. Or maybe I'm just getting old.

Well, I took half a tab 1 hour ago just to confirm that my recent batch was properly dosed and I am surprised at the strength of the effects for just 50ug.

I have taken lots of LSD 25 myself in the past at very high dosages and I am personally quite satisfied with the potency and effectiveness of 1p LSD and 1cp LSD.

But maybe I am just a lightweight these days or simply I'm happy with whatever depth and level experience I get.

@Phoenix_rising I really don't know what to make of your experience perhaps it will develop into a fuller one I hope. Do you use cannabis? I am a bit of a cannabis addict and always use weed with my trips so this will be a factor.

by mass, 1CP-LSD should be equivalent to about 80% of its weight in LSD, so a 150ug 1CP tab is equivalent to a 120ug LSD tab

but then again as an amide prodrug I'd expect it to be less potent than LSD
1cP is definitely stronger than 1plsd, ug for ug. I thought 1plsd was 83% equivalent to Lsd. Not disputing or critiquing what you are saying here just simply adding this.

Edit- I had absolutely zero intentions of microdosing today or taking any acids, it was only because somebody messaged me via YouTube who I have referred to these new Dutch suppliers and he just received his own supply of tabs this morning from them but he contacted me saying he took one and didn't notice any effect and took another one a few hours later and got subtle effects that was very disappointed.

However he has 1plsd and not the same batch as myself but I did think I wanted to make absolutely sure that my tabs were fully dazed rather than let any anxieties build in the back of my mind, also I have been referring the vendors to so many people.

So I was barely in the mood and the 50ug has hit me much stronger than I expected. I am pretty sure if I had dropped 200ug I would be feeling quite an intense and Powerful come up and trips right now no question.

I must be a light way or there is something different about how my brain and body processes and uses these lysergamides.

Last edited:
Well, I took half a tab 1 hour ago just to confirm that my recent batch was properly dosed and I am surprised at the strength of the effects for just 50ug.

I have taken lots of LSD 25 myself in the past at very high dosages and I am personally quite satisfied with the potency and effectiveness of 1p LSD and 1cp LSD.

But maybe I am just a lightweight these days or simply I'm happy with whatever depth and level experience I get.

@Phoenix_rising I really don't know what to make of your experience perhaps it will develop into a fuller one I hope. Do you use cannabis? I am a bit of a cannabis addict and always use weed with my trips so this will be a factor.
No cannabis man,no alcohol no shit.

It's a very clean and clear buzz though. Maybe it doesn't hit as hard but thinking it's all in the dosing. Three of these are like a good lucy trip. This is a good alternative.

I was harsh on this compound. It is powerful but could be more like 200mcg rather than 100mcg. Be warned it's a creeper.