• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

That’s faster than 1P, mine took around 30 or so if I remember correctly.
I wonder what that might indicate about speed of comeup, if it can at all?
Not sure how the Ehrlic correlates with come up speed, but I heard a few accounts reporting a more gradual delayed come up vs 1plsd which I hope is correct because that's my least favourite part about the 1p.

So rather haphazardly jumped in at 200ug after reagent testing early this week

After my most recent experience with eth-lad @ 200ug I was rather disappointed at first.

I came to conclude that comparing it to ethlad would seem... simplistic. And failing to recognize the significance of this trip and its lessons, because I was too busy comparing it to what I thought it should be would be wasteful.

Would repeat, at variable doses, though likely not any lower.

brief trip report

Last edited:

After my most recent experience with eth-lad @ 200ug I was rather disappointed at first.

I came to conclude that comparing it to ethlad would seem... simplistic. And failing to recognize the significance of this trip and its lessons, because I was too busy comparing it to what I thought it should be would be wasteful.

brief trip report
Hey there, thanks for sharing. So I guess Im both kind of surprised and not surprised, as I have seen a mixture of reports on this one but with some to be a step up in potency and all round effects from 1plsd and matching lsd-25 and then others are reporting a more lackluster experience like yourself.

Which I'm certainly not discounting but I'm still puzzled as to what to make of it all at present.

Has it happened I did make my move and place my intended order for 200 last night which I wanted to get in before the UK may leave the EU in case it brings about any complications and the company is unable or unwilling to ship here in the near future which could always happen.

They did use to ship to the USA and I know they stopped this, so I really wanted to get a supply of this in at the right time and while the price is pretty good as well at only 435 for 200 is not too bad really and is certainly the cheapest I have seen anywhere legitimately on the clearnet.

So I would have been happier to hear a more glowing testimony from yourself, but it did sound like a positive experience without any real downside except maybe unsatisaftory potency.

200ug of 1plsd hits me really hard with full-blown visuals and with my usual accompanying cannabis the trip is as intense as it's really needs to be in all senses.

so I am surprised that goes did not yield a more sufficient hallucinogenic and visual experience for you but maybe there are some factors at play because I know it is possible to trip and not have such a psychedelic or visual experience as a previous for subsequent occasion on the same dose.

And like you say you were kind of comparing it to ETH LAD which I hear is far more visually intense.

Just one thing out of curiosity, where abouts did you het your tabs? Are you US based in which case from Canada?

Or Germany? And is this your only trip except the ETH LAD in a long time? Sorry man you have probably shared some of this with us and my stoned ass has not kept fresh in mind.

Thanks for sharing mate.

brief trip report
So I just remembered reading some of your posts and I looked a few of them up and I'm just wondering if there may be some peculiar Factor which has been preventing you from experiencing the full experience from lysergamides?

Just the way you report such a fast comedown from the last liquid you tried, and no real visuals from 9 hits of the suspected under dosed blotter.

I know you liked 1plsd though. Haha, not trying to label you as unable to trip or anything, but I did wonder if there is something odd at play because I think Inhave been aware of such a phenomenon on occasion.

I just found this recent trip report, translated from a foreign forum (I am resourceful lol)

"Had experiences with 2x 150μg and 1x 200μg 1p-LSD, always following the roughly same pattern (no other drugs, always from morning to evening, 67kg, female). Today came then 1x 200μg 1cP-LSD. I would definitely sign that the stuff is more potent than 1p. At no time did I have the feeling that my ego would have dissolved, for that it will probably need more, if you want to. But the trip was fierce and would definitely be too much for the first time, if you are not really strong in character.

Definitely violent Mindtrip. At visuals rather the familiar shapes and lines. I did not have those clarity moments in the visuals and mind that I had on 1p all the time, so a consistent, very intense trip. Very pleasant from there, I have celebrated quite a party here with myself  Also less Gemorphe.
That it was much more energetic than usual, I would rather attributed to the music and the setting, as something to push on the substance. Since I definitely represent the opinion that in such highly subjective trips, in which a fly can turn the whole mood into the opposite, should not shift any differences on the substance, if the chemistry there indicates otherwise 
Identical were the usual abdominal pain after eating. I really have to get used to having so much to eat / drink ...

Anyone who still supports the theory that 1p and 1cp cause other trips:
The Hochkommen I would call identical. Insert after 10-15 minutes with the bodyload and the inner restlessness. The coming down was disgusting and surprisingly fast. During the 1p Trips I had the feeling that it morphs much longer. Today, after 5h I felt like I was back on the ground, but then again impulsive and overemotional and childish, but with visuals was not much going on. Had so far other experiences.
But before I had several trips with 1cp (and especially with the previous playlist!), I do not want to say here in the sense of science, because you could already interpret something out "

Thats a lot to unpack man and I still havent slept so if this is kinda word salady bare with me but Ill try to edit it later for clarity

Just the way you report such a fast comedown from the last liquid you tried, and no real visuals from 9 hits of the suspected under dosed blotter.

I am fairly certain that last liquid stuff was not LSD. Friends also confirmed its short duration and abrupt end, so it wasnt just me lol... I think Ive still got some kicking if you think itd be worth a reagent test (I never had reagents at the time and its years old now anyway but Id even be willing to taste test it just for you sometime too lol). And its not that there were no real visuals from the 9 hits but not what I expected 9 hits to achieve, given what 3 had.

It should be noted that despite no medications, nor have I ever, I do seem naturally more tolerant to all psyches - not just lysergamides. Perhaps based on experience and expectations and an inability to let go. Or some sort of metabolic factor?. I also have difficulty getting full psychedelia out of the various 2cxx as well. But historically lysergamides provide the fullest trips. With mushrooms and 4 aco dmt being exceptions (both of which I have no difficulty in letting go and losing myself to the experience - esp with higher doses, >=5 g or ~35 mg).

Either way this was a wonderful experience with lots of lessons to be had and an ability to begin to integrate them as I went, as I wasnt too far gone.

My 1 trial with Eth-lad, was far more visually and mentally engaging,. I was fully engrossed in the experience, once it came on . Whereas with this I could have more easily put it aside to handle more pressing needs.

I know you liked 1plsd though.

Actually I have yet to try 1p. But for comparison sake when I do i will be sure to give more time for a tolerance break.

So take it with a grain of salt. These are only 1 trial of each substance within 3 weeks.
Hardly enough to make any generalizations
But I promise to keep trying lol

Just thought Id type it up because there werent many reports yet

Thats a lot to unpack man and I still havent slept so if this is kinda word salady bare with me but Ill try to edit it later for clarity

I am fairly certain that last liquid stuff was not LSD. Friends also confirmed its short duration and abrupt end, so it wasnt just me lol... I think Ive still got some kicking if you think itd be worth a reagent test (I never had reagents at the time and its years old now anyway but Id even be willing to taste test it just for you sometime too lol). And its not that there were no real visuals from the 9 hits but not what I expected 9 hits to achieve, given what 3 had.

It should be noted that despite no medications, nor have I ever, I do seem naturally more tolerant to all psyches - not just lysergamides. Perhaps based on experience and expectations and an inability to let go. Or some sort of metabolic factor?. I also have difficulty getting full psychedelia out of the various 2cxx as well. But historically lysergamides provide the fullest trips. With mushrooms and 4 aco dmt being exceptions (both of which I have no difficulty in letting go and losing myself to the experience - esp with higher doses, >=5 g or ~35 mg).

Either way this was a wonderful experience with lots of lessons to be had and an ability to begin to integrate them as I went, as I wasnt too far gone.

My 1 trial with Eth-lad, was far more visually and mentally engaging,. I was fully engrossed in the experience, once it came on . Whereas with this I could have more easily put it aside to handle more pressing needs.

Actually I have yet to try 1p. But for comparison sake when I do i will be sure to give more time for a tolerance break.

So take it with a grain of salt. These are only 1 trial of each substance within 3 weeks.
Hardly enough to make any generalizations
But I promise to keep trying lol

Just thought Id type it up because there werent many reports yet
Thanks a lot mate for that very interesting and insightful elaboration I really appreciate you making the effort in your understandably weary state haha.

All clearer now, and what you say kind of fits with my hunch that maybe some specific personal factors such as your physical constitution and as you were due to yourself your mental and psychological nature, maybe you are predisposed to generally lighter experiences than others at the same doses.

And also you are admittedly still integrating and assimilating the experience.

It sounds like a little reverse engineering is required haha. So your elaboration is assuring to me of the overall efficacy and worth of the compound, which may have more to offer than you were able to appreciate this time around.

It could also be working a little bit like cannabis where there is a phenomenon for some more many whereby they do not experience the effects consciously the first time they get stoned in their life.

This was certainly my own experience with cannabis and was a piece of folklore to emerge from the 60s hippie culture.

I don't mean to suggest that this was your first experience of anything but just wondering if maybe second time around you will be able to more instantly access and engage the appreciable and full of side of it hope so anyway.

Sorry I got mixed up with 1plsd. I do pay attention to every particular member and person on these forums and try to understand and know situations as best I can but I do get too stoned for my own good most of the time.

So I would be very curious how 200ug of 1plsd might feel for you.

Thanks so much bro, have a real nice day now wondong down and hopefully feeling supreme benefit from the experience which I usually always to providing I don't have a bad time.

My last trip 6 weeks ago 200ug 1plsd was a really bad trip, despite starting off very well and having the potential to be a magnificently positive and healing trip.

But it was the worst trip of My Life by far and has left me in a really terrible place since which I've been trying to cranberry out of Up steep ditches.

It was due to to my difficult and strange relationship living at home with my mum for so many years and some really troublesome interpersonal relationship stuff which has been in a massive problem this year and came out and blew up in a gigantic Style when I was tripping that day.

It was a really awful experience where I had to exercise my mental strength beyond what I had install just to try and prevent a really terrible trip and state of panic at the time.

There were some amazingly positive aspects and I really enjoyed the acid but in the end the negative aspects heavily outweighed the good and I have been in such a dark place.

I'm just starting to get my head together and pick myself up now and look forward to positively again.

So you never said where you are, Europe or US. No matter now I will remind you of my curiosity on that one another time.

Rest well my friend much appreciation.

Few more trip reports on 1CP translated from a forum in Germany:

"So I can only confirm the above written
The stuff is definitely more potent than its predecessor, according to my opinion
The Upcoming is much faster than the Lsd-25 and also tick faster than the 1P
Started with 200 and that was already an experience, but I like the original better
The alternative is just easier to order, so I'm on the big German dealer
grabbed back".

"It was just beautiful (I'm still too ineffective to put the trip into words). Dose was between 300 and 350mcg. very similar to the 1p but the visuals were not that pronounced with me (only when I went to the garden to play with the dogs many but no really strong visuals came through.) My journey was from a very deep emotional level and was just that Hope the vendor is going down a bit with the price but I think 1cplsp has a clear thumbs up."

"I'm new here, so far have vlt 4x tripped, the other day the first time on 1cp. Have had through the 1cp a fierce mind trip, much more than a shifted visual perception, as usual. Does anyone have similar experiences? Keep a healthy distance and still I miss the look a little "depth" of the trip. I think that belongs somehow to the trip. For that, the Mindpart is very pronounced as I said 
Were each trips with 100, 200 and recently also 500μg (18h ) with refills. All to my satisfaction 

I had a kind of ego death in the 500er trip, then I was startled and could not remember my name for a short time. Before that, I had done a movie in which I'm "fused" with everything, typical effect, I guess you know what I mean. I no longer felt in the body. Was that an ego death?"

"To 1cp:
The order ran unproblematically via a large vendor. After a few days the order arrived, as already mentioned on completely white blotters.
The first intake took place on a lake in good weather with a good friend as Tripsitter.
Since I have a pretty big respect for psychedelic substances, I started with half a blotter at about 17 o'clock.
About 30 minutes later I noticed a changed body feeling, inner anxiety and the urge to move me. Overall, it was very pleasant and I felt good.
After about an hour began subtle visual changes to the environment. I leaned back, looked into the cloud-covered sky, and saw beautiful, circular movements. I then philosophized about this for a while. For 20 minutes, the sight was really captivating. When I turned my eyes away, I had the lake in view and fortunately, the clouds gradually dissolved and we could watch the onset of sunset. The optics were then felt (felt) minimal sharper. Afterwards I drank 2 more beers and the noticeable effect was gone.
Overall, about 3 hours had passed after taking. After that my girlfriend drove me home and I fell asleep without any problems.

The second time:

At 6 o'clock I approved about 60ug in dest. Water dissolved 1cp.
As expected to begin slowly at 6:30 pm, I put half a blotter after sublingually. Then I went with my sober girlfriend to the city festival. Once there, I clearly noticed the effect. My legs and arms became a bit "limp", I went very relaxed and focused everything in my environment very closely. Was very interesting.
Unfortunately there were really a lot of people on the street, that was a bit stressful. However, the music from all sorts of corners could compensate for that and the trip went in a good direction. We finally saw live artists and bands, that was really interesting. The music was, although not at all my taste, very intense and spread a pleasant warmth in me. In addition, I could no longer clearly recognize distant objects or people, closer to it incredibly detailed. This condition then lasted for an unknown period of time. When he started to let up, I wanted to convince myself of the fact that you really do not need to reload lsd.
So just before the way home a blotter behind ...
Home arrived, it started. The tiles in the bathroom, the wallpaper in the living room, my flowers, just EVERYTHING started to turn, to morph, to wobble ... madness.
We sat in the garden, deck chair back and starry sky looked ... The whole universe turned. As I said, my girlfriend was sober except for 2 cyclists and she also saw what I saw. Shooting stars. I implore, we have never seen anything better. The sense of time had already passed completely, so forgive me the missing information on this.
After staring into bed ... And that was the best moment of my life so far. I do not go into details, but I could see my girlfriend with my eyes closed. She has blasted, in purple, gold, indescribable. Every touch has sparked a firework in my head. Again, madness!

When I fell asleep a few hours later, the sleep was extremely restful and dreamless.

So, those were my reports, have fun with it and have a nice time together here in the forum"

"Soo I can now pass on my contribution to 1cp.

Short to me. I am experienced acid. I tried felt, droplets, and classic cardboard. My experiences were without exception always "super cool" or "woaah shit god damn geil" (at higher doses). Let's come to the cardboard called 1cp-LSD. By the way, I had also tried 1p-LSD, but there is too much time in between as I could reasonably compare them. What I noticed, however, is that I 1cp was significantly more potent and even in comparison rather to the "original" that I knew ran ran as 1p.

Visuells: Me and my buddy started with half. I then about 1 1 / 2h later a whole refilled. So we were on 50 and 150th The difference was immense than expected xD while the 50ug were really easy, I've nachlegen first feel NEN drop kick get in the face hahahh. We had watched "Spiderman Into the Spiderverse" and we were both pushed into the seats so hard. I have to hold on to it because I thought I'd fly right away. Apart from the fact that the film is so hard anyway, the 1cp-LSD played very well and turned up the intensity of the scenes as well as the color level neatly. After the movie and later I look at my phone and had again heeeeftige distortion of my phone display. More than usual. Every fingerprint smoother had umpteen RGB spiral swirls around it. Reading phrases was almost impossible because the letters exchange places like the trip to Herusalem.

All in all potent and especially the colors were in the foreground. So recommend it especially for a colorful movie or nature walks."

"So! As promised, here also a report from me!

Had experiences with 2x 150μg and 1x 200μg 1p-LSD, always following the roughly same pattern (no other drugs, always from morning to evening, 67kg, female). Today came then 1x 200μg 1cP-LSD. I would definitely sign that the stuff is more potent than 1p. At no time did I have the feeling that my ego would have dissolved, for that it will probably need more, if you want to. But the trip was fierce and would definitely be too much for the first time, if you are not really strong in character.

Definitely violent Mindtrip. At visuals rather the familiar shapes and lines. I did not have those clarity moments in the visuals and mind that I had on 1p all the time, so a consistent, very intense trip. Very pleasant from there, I have celebrated quite a party here with myself  Also less Gemorphe.
That it was much more energetic than usual, I would rather attributed to the music and the setting, as something to push on the substance. Since I definitely represent the opinion that in such highly subjective trips, in which a fly can turn the whole mood into the opposite, should not shift any differences on the substance, if the chemistry there indicates otherwise 
Identical were the usual abdominal pain after eating. I really have to get used to having so much to eat / drink ...

Anyone who still supports the theory that 1p and 1cp cause other trips:
The Hochkommen I would call identical. Insert after 10-15 minutes with the bodyload and the inner restlessness. The coming down was disgusting and surprisingly fast. During the 1p Trips I had the feeling that it morphs much longer. Today, after 5h I felt like I was back on the ground, but then again impulsive and overemotional and childish, but with visuals was not much going on. Had so far other experiences.
But before I had several trips with 1cp (and especially with the previous playlist!), I do not want to say here in the sense of science, because you could already interpret something out 

Up"

"Hello, have also played the experimental carnival and tested the relatively new substance 1cp lsd.
I started the day with a delicious breakfast, a yoga seasion and a bath followed by a cold shower.

At 12:15, I took 100μ. After about half an hour then came an effect. Colors became stronger, writing started to move and I made the decision to go to the FFF demo. I quashed this shortly after walking on the street and decided to spend the trip at home. I got a slightly queasy feeling but could ground myself.

Have ne time TV seen and noticed the toilet gang that I saw beautiful patterns while concentrating my view of the tiles. Afterwards, I made a psychedelic journey through my apartment, looking at different things, objects, pictures, etc. for a longer time.

Then I came up with the idea for me this video

to look at. I can highly recommend this and gave the trip a tremendous boost. Walls were distorted now, with a mirrored surface and faces with multiple eyes.

At 21:00 o'clock the worst was over. I decided to chill out on the couch with open windows. Against 1 I am then in bed, looked from time to time again some patterns and at 5 I fell asleep.

Did not really sleep much, about 5 hours and the sleep was also very colorful without concrete dreams.

Food went on throughout the turn, with salads, fruits, vegetables, some bread and plenty of water.

I'm still a little tired but less ready than previously thought, so I feel like doing sports today. Since I am very careful on the sleep rhythm, I will take the next trip pretty early. Also would like to experiment with the substance in lower and higher dosages.

Negatively noticed me that it beats something on the digestion, I had a brief sweat towards the end and smell the urine and sweat strange.

But on the whole a top stuff and I'm glad that it is. Since there are not too many research results, I will leave it after the next experiments with it."

Okay that's all folks.

N
Thanks for translating and posting those. :)
Not a problem, was a pleasure. Im genuinely interested to hear more on this one due to some apparent conflicting early reports. Im mostly convinced 1cp may be a little stronger than 1plsd.

On the whole it sounds decent. I just find the nature of a lot of the early reports....Strange? Haha, maybe that is a sign in itself.

We forget that we are relying on the limited human psyche and imagination to provide these supposedly substantiated reports. Maybe the nature of the drug and experience is muffling the content.

One thing- I never copied it here just now, but most of the guys on that forum have been using the main German and generally are reporting consistent quality service and reliability.

Always reassuring when you await for shipping on 200.
At least they are sending out tracking again which brings nice peace of mind. Only 4 days last time (well 3 actually from Germany).

One more guys, in English from Reddit, another very encouraging one:

"First some things to keep in mind: About 3 days before dropping I had taken a small dose (7-8mg) of 4-aco-DMT plugged to help ease my trip anxiety as I was quite nervous to trip before hand. Whether this effected my tolerance I couldn't tell so take that as you will. Also, I had taken around 550mg of phenibut earlier in the day, although I dropped the 1cp around 11 hours after this so I couldn't really say if that had an effect either.

Headspace: Heavy confusion throughout the trip, although I also felt like higher mental functions remained in tact to an extent. The only exception would be my memory being shit but that's about normal for lsd in general lol.

Body load: very euphoric throughout the trip. Had that same feeling like when you're really tired and finally laid down to sleep but coming in waves. I can't recall having this much euphoria in any of my other trips but this could just be set/setting. I would say this was the major difference between the 1cp and 1p (1p feeling much more stimulating and jittery).

Visuals: seemed like your standard lsd visuals. I would say that there was more but I made a point to pay more attention to the visuals during the trip so that more than likely played a role in the difference.

Potency: the potency was about what I would've expected for 200ug, maybe a little bit more intense only because of the confusing headspace. I only have one other trip at this level so like everything else I can't say for sure.

Overall, despite this being my first trip with 1cp I think I would say that I enjoy it more than regular old 1p. I can't say for sure if the differences can't be chalked up to the set and setting but only with further research can I know for sure."

Anybody up for pellets? I received an email newsletter from the reptilian regarding current and upcoming product information. I'm not sure how much of it I can quote here? I edited out names and catalogue link, no reference to pricing.

*snip*

I received 200 1cP-LSD tsbs from Germany on Saturday, they must be a fresh batch from the Dutch, officially marked and printed as 1cP-LSD. I wanted the blank tabs so as to entirely avoid the soy based ink but hey never mind, at least I can't forget what they are now.

We all owe a great great thank you to these brilliant Dutch Chemists. I almost shudder to think that the world we would be living in without them right now

Last edited by a moderator:
What great news! I'm stoked to see a quality batch of O-PCE being produced, since this will definitely make its way downstream to consumers everywhere.. The current O-PCE available is pretty trash, in my experience.

And a novel dissociative like this MXPr is very exciting!

Then, I hadn't even heard any mention of this 2C-B analogue before now! That should be interesting. Hopefully we'll see a few reports soon.

I personally prefer blotters to pellets though. They just look less.. druggy. Lol. I mean, come on, little purple pills? I guess that could be more marketable, especially in a party crowd, but blotters are just classic, and easier to ship and hide, too!

You're totally right though AutoTripper, these guys are doing some fantastic work!

What great news! I'm stoked to see a quality batch of O-PCE being produced, since this will definitely make its way downstream to consumers everywhere.. The current O-PCE available is pretty trash, in my experience.

And a novel dissociative like this MXPr is very exciting!

Then, I hadn't even heard any mention of this 2C-B analogue before now! That should be interesting. Hopefully we'll see a few reports soon.

I personally prefer blotters to pellets though. They just look less.. druggy. Lol. I mean, come on, little purple pills? I guess that could be more marketable, especially in a party crowd, but blotters are just classic, and easier to ship and hide, too!

You're totally right though AutoTripper, these guys are doing some fantastic work!
Yes I think the 2CB compound will prick a lot of ears, as well as this MXE/P etc stuff, I know nothing about those compounds really but I see people hold them in high regard.

So yes, good guys are the green creatures. I wont personally be taking any of their products except the lysergamides, I have accepted now that I cant tolerate any other drugs except those clean tabs just about.

So Im not too gutted that the product catalogue is off limits (bulk only, and no shipping to UK) to me. I have what I set out to get now in 1p and 1cP, plus 15 Ald and 5 Lsd Californian Sunshine tabs at over 200ug to add to the mix.

All for the right time and situation, I took my chances this year to make numerous strategic purchases while the line is open. The Germans could stop shipping to EU at any point, like after Brexit for example.

Or new regulations. Im very pleased to have gotten in there anyway, 7 successful orders this year so far they served me good.

I do have one 1plss Micropellet, I can get them from a Dutch vendor who ships here and accepts bank transfer, the pellets work out cheaper than tabs.

So I picked up one pellet to try with my allergies with my last order of 1p in June from Germany.

We were expecting availability to disappear and for the business to close down in July why so I was just exploring my options for further acquisitions.

As long as the pellets did not cause an adverse reaction, I would have no bother with them vs blotters. The ingredients are benign as can be anyway, really minimal.

Not like bloody prescription medicines, where they try to fit the kitchen sink and all its couzins in there, so many questionable, suspect, toxic excipients.

I like blotters too, but I've been finding that a lot of people don't like putting paper in their mouths and prefer a tablet.

Alot of blotter paper used for laying any tabs isn't taken into account for dissolving in a persons mouth by the layers. But there are some good brands of blotter that are very small fit a large amount of lsyeramides on them and will dissolve in your mouth within 5-10 minutes so you dont get that feeling of paper in your mouth for a hour or two when you decide to swallow. microdots wont be making it past alot of customs in the down under so i never tried them.

i will be intrested in how 1cp feels like for a heavy experinced lsd user instead those with very few trips.

I have done al-lad and eth-lad ald-52. Well the one RC vendor that shipped here just randomly closed up shop and scammed everybody so i doubt ill be able to see these analouges again for a very long time.

The RC vendor you speak of delivered mine today, and it’s the closest thing to L25 out of all the ones available. I thought they pulled an exit scam as well, but they came through as usual. They will be missed...

Last edited:
The RC vendor you speak of delivered mine today, and it’s the closest thing to L25 out of all the ones available
Great thanks for sharing. The trusty Germans I presume if we are on equal pages.

Did your tabs come marked? I really appreciate your report because I am not reall6 in a position in life to trip right now as much as I would really like to and believe me I would.

I suffer the most extreme anxiety in general, and I have this particular anxiety about wanting to test each batch, just to make sure it was all laid right in case there was a mishap which needs to be followed up ASAP.

This is related to numerous scattered reports about under dosed or completely inactive tabs coming from said retailer.

One batch of ALD-52 was reported by many as being dud, about May time.

I believe that the company was in the act of contacting people with those order batch numbers and refunding or reimbursing.

So they must have mistakenly been sent some blank ALD 52 paper by the reptiles.

And a few other confusing reports, like one poster on Reddit swearing them to be scammers, saying they took they tabs and got no effect.

He was commenting around saying not to trust them and seem pretty pissed off. And another Reddit poster who swore his brother took 2.3 tabs (from the Germans) and got very minimal effects, like 50ug.

Normally I would pay little attention but this was at the exact same time I was in the process of strategically ordering a few hundred 1plsd blotters, so I really didn't need that extra anxiety at that time.

I was so relieved when I confirmed the 1plsd tabs were legit.

So @Sourclouds007 thanks man, your early report has heloed ease any sunconscious concerns which may have tried to surface and eat away at my vulnerable psyche.

What dose did you take please can I ask? The impression I have built is thst 1 tsb of 1cP will be much closer to being "enough" for someone for whom 1 (100ug) tab of 1plsd is falling a bit short, as with myself. It does sound like people having a fuller trip on 100ug though.

100ug 1cP and a couple joints of good chronic is pretty intense. Classic Lucy is still the king but this one is special. It’s potent and smooth at the same time. I believe there’s a sprinkle of magic to this one, but I’ll need to do further research on it.

3 x 100ug white blotter, 1.5g of phenibut and some Irish whiskey.

Not a great trip report as I am off chops but very very very happy

lovely visuals warm thoughts I love you all......

I would like a good feed of walnuts and my mother's blankets