• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

So, really, all in all I have to say I am feeling really fine, except for indigestion which is a daily issue for me due to extreme anxiety which is strongly related to my physical problems actually eating due to allergies and respiratory symptoms.

So apart from digestive discomfort I really do feel remarkably well considering all things.

But this trip would have been so much more superb without the anxiety of today so I'm trying to get things back on track now into a purely positive swing.

With tab number 5! It may put me back on edge again, we'll see. I'm about to vaporize some more Durban poison my first vape since early this morning.

Wish me luck guys! Im hoping this binging will quell my cravings for a while. I am confident about beong able to simply keep tripping until I have less desire to do so, which will likely happen before or at the same time as tolerance becomes too much of a factor..

It has always been this way for me with tripping I have never stressed about how I approach it and how frequently will how much I just take it flexibly according to my desires and situational requirements without feeling there is anything to lose it all go wrong for sacrifice and when I've had enough I just leave it for a little while and I'm good to go again.

Renewable is what I like about the psychedelic experience and keeping it fresh always in your mind and imagination and consciousness.

So what do you guys think? There is a loose diagnal half tab in the bag with the others. Should I just drop that as well on top of tab 5 I just ate? I'm thinking it mjht be worth it. The intensity of the comeup and prolongued peak has eased off, but ready to be pushed up again.

Just vaping some lovely Durban. I feel I may as well get the most out of the trip, which can mean teetering on the edge at times.

Tab 5.5 or not?

So what do you guys think? There is a loose diagnal half tab in the bag with the others. Should I just drop that as well on top of tab 5 I just ate? I'm thinking it mjht be worth it. The intensity of the comeup and prolongued peak has eased off, but ready to be pushed up again.

Just vaping some lovely Durban. I feel I may as well get the most out of the trip, which can mean teetering on the edge at times.

Tab 5.5 or not?

So, how was the last 0.5 tab ? Was it worth it ? hahaha

So, how was the last 0.5 tab ? Was it worth it ? hahaha
Yes definitely not a waste. All for experience. Peak has levelled out now but still tripping for sure. It comes and goes in waves with a heavier trip. I started thinking I was straight earlier before I realised I was still tripping my head off lol!

The trip itself is fine. With the 1cP, it transists from the effects into a really comfy bodily high and warm feeling and afterglow, no comedown and I feel surprisingly healthy.

Just not such great condition is my body atm. It was pretty good just before I injured my sternum, things have gone to pot since then.

I'm really glad, whatver comes, to have finally been able to explore my love for the deeper psychedellic experiences I swear I was destined to seek. And without fear of the drug or the experience either.

The hope is to be content soon enough to put tripping aside again and be more content with frequent breaks, or stick to a more disiplined microdosing programme.

So is everyone just throwing whatever anhydrides/acid chlorides they were using for fentalogue production and banging them on LSD and calling it a RC?

Has it not been proven these are individually mostly just prodrugs for good old LSD25 and have little activity at 5HT2R alone?

When do we get butyryl-LSD? pentanoyl-LSD? THCA-LSD? :)
l5iQMDy.png

Also... cyclopropionyl? First I ever heard of that, wouldn't it be more correctly cyclopropanecarboxylate?

This one was made specifically to evade new German laws. 1B-LSD has also hit wide distribution already.

This one was made specifically to evade new German laws. 1B-LSD has also hit wide distribution already.
Actually that is not correct at all 1cp LSD was tested thoroughly along with the other lysergamides we currently know, way back in 2016 or around then.

So it was actually made and tested several years ago.

To be more accurate it was recently "released" to circumvent the new legal amendments in Germany and this is the reason it was kept back for such an occasion so it could be whipped out as a trump card at the right and inevitable moment.

I expect the same for 1blsd. No interest in that one myself. The runt of the litter by the sounds of it.

1cP I like. I had a good dose now. So that should keep me going for a while.

I will be very interested after at least several days break to see if my microdosing is and possibly even my 50 ug doses will still be effective in the same way that they were after this heavy trip.

I have a funny feeling that 50ug will still be a very effective experience.

I started my trip 2 days ago with a 50 ug dose along with my cannabis and that in itself was a really enjoyable and sufficient trip at the time before I started adding more heavily.

6.5 tabs total. Number 6/12 was just to keep me conscious and still "up" to see the long day/night through until I had finally eaten, managed symptoms etc.

I vaped lovely weed before bed. I was drifting off into my mind's eye, on the border of unconsciousness and dream land. I was tripping in my mind in a real dream land.

It was like an actual real dream every second. I would be keeping myself conscious until I finished my vaporizing, coming in and out of this dreamland.

I often can experience this hallucinogenic fairy land with my late night cannabis vaping at the end of the day.

But the way I was experiencing at last night was really next level and I was almost scared to shut my eyes and go to sleep because of The Madness and intensity of these dreams and images and hallucinations which was so real and each time I would shut my eyes I would have like a new new random intricate plot and experience and situation that would unfold before me.

All harmless and positive but just really random specific intricate stuff like you would dream and wake up and think- that was strange sort of thing.

As I was snapping back to full consciousness which I'm very good at resisting sleep due to the living with with constant excessive fattigue and sleep deprivation, but needing to stay conscious at certain times when it's incredibly hard to in order to digest food and manage respiratory symptoms etc.....

Let's just say I have an extraordinary willpower and Talent for actually managing to stay conscious when it is so incredibly impossible to do so......

....so each moment that I would drifts into this unconscious hallucinogenic world momentarily then snap background immediately I was having a mini psychedelic streaming experience each time even if I was only drifted off for a couple of seconds.

And as I snapped back to to with the the psychedelic imagery and and contents of the mini dream fresh in my mind I was chuckling in amusement at the bizarreness of these Concepts and experiences my mind was displaying before me.

So I slept sound eventually for about 4 hours. Just about to vaporise some more weed I expect I will have a pretty strong Afterglow and usually feel pretty off my head for several days after even a 200ug trip.

I also did definitely come up on tab 6.5 (from 5.5 lol) which was spontaneous about 12.30 am or something. I really noticed it several hours later when I was vaping before bed I was actually really tripping again with open eye visuals especially as soon as I vaporised.

So it kept the intensity and visuals and headspace of the trip going and and leads to that that amazing beautiful in and out of consciousness psychedelic dreamland hallucinogenic state I have just just slept in for the last 4 hours no doubt.

Just hit a little vapor, and I feel the acid strongly in my system immediately.

Last edited:
Today has been nice so far. I awoke for the final time about 2.40pm UK. But I only went to bed at about 6 am after a 650ug 1cP-Lsd bender.

I vaporized Durban and another 2 strains at 5 am just to keep me awake a little longer to digest my late, but tasty dinner of wholewheat spaghetti, tuna, chips and saurkraut!

I was still heavily in the trip before I vaped at 5 am, and I was instantly into a hallucinogenic wonderland, where as I do late at night with cannabis and tiredness alone, I rest between conscious and unconsciousness, in an all round hallucinogenic state, with open and closed eye visuals.

I already described above how I was slipping in and out of consciousness early this morning hallucinating and dreaming. Well it really was just insane I was literally conscious and unconscious at the same time slipping into sleep every other second and each time I would have what seems like an entire random fully real and abstract hallucinogenic dreaming type experience I've totally random but seemingly meaningful stuff.

We know that dreams happen very quickly in real time which has always fascinated me and this was extraordinary because I was honestly snapping back to my chair and vaporizer with a fresh memory of the bizarre little psychedelic dream I just had.

And I was literally chuckling at the randomness of it each time.
So this was a very different phase of the acid experience and why I like redosing at different points because you can can enter different head spaces as you go along.

So I finally got up at 2:40 p.m. today although I awoke after a 4-hour psychedelic dream sleep of the highest quality to a little more vaporizer which brought me right back up on the acid before another restful little sleep.

I had to spend two and a half hours managing my allergy and other symptoms before I was free today, washed and ready.

I was still feeling completely hammered and off my head from both cannabis and acid much more from the acid than I anticipated. In a good way, like no way do I want/need any more for a little while. And in no bad way, just positively wrecked. This feeling I have always sought after acid/MDMA/psyches etc.

Like I've been somewhere, with souvenirs lol!

But I finally took my edible cannabis dose tonight about 7pm. It was much stronger than usual with the heavy lingering 1cP effects. Instantly feeling both drugs together I was. No need even for vaporization.

I did just vape one load of Durban. Very high still on acid and weed is something else right now. Such a pure, clean happy high though. So little downside for such a clean, long, high quality and all round deeply therapeutic experience.

I just posted this in the Morning Fix thread, but figured to paste it here as well, with elaboration. It was a great trip, full on at times, variable but warm, smooth, and with a lot of edge and some pure mania which I do love deep down.

Just what I needed and have been longing for for so long.

But you know what, I am most looking especially forward now to getting back on my smaller doses particularly the 50ug combined with my cannabis edibles in the afternoon.
Supplemented with high quality vapour as the day goes on that has been my favourite dosage experience so far. The 1cP is very effective at that dose. It's honestly a lot better than many lsd-25 tabs I took in years gone by.

Last edited:
Currently trying the 150 ug micro-pellets I just received. I have already taken 3 since I received them at noon. They are like cute little candies, they are irresistible.

Currently trying the 150 ug micro-pellets I just received. I have already taken 3 since I received them at noon. They are like cute little candies, they are irresistible.
Is that the 1cP pellets? Enjoy thoroughly bro. I was go8ngbto get 100 of those from the Dutch after I realised it was identical price as 100 blotters, ug for ug.

But after seeing the unexpected Black Friday deal, it seemed a better move to get 250 blotters, at the cheapest rate plus 20% off.

Wow 450ug is no meager dose. I had another nice and worthwhile trip yesterday on just 50ug again and plenty of cannabis.

You're braver than me mate haha have a splendid day.

Is that the 1cP pellets?
Yes, the 1cP-pellets. My vendor just received them earlier this week.

Wow 450ug is no meager dose. I had another nice and worthwhile trip yesterday on just 50ug again and plenty of cannabis.

You're braver than me mate haha have a splendid day.

Well to be honest this is not a typical dose for me and I did not take it all at once. My tolerance just happened to be really high at the moment I received it because I had taken other psychedelics a few days earlier. I just couldn't resist trying them even if I wasted some by not waiting a week for my tolerance to come back down. It was still worthwhile and the trip was useful even if the effects were somewhat watered down and the visuals almost nonexistent. Hahaha, great compound anyway !

Yes, the 1cP-pellets. My vendor just received them earlier this week.

Well to be honest this is not a typical dose for me and I did not take it all at once. My tolerance just happened to be really high at the moment I received it because I had taken other psychedelics a few days earlier. I just couldn't resist trying them even if I wasted some by not waiting a week for my tolerance to come back down. It was still worthwhile and the trip was useful even if the effects were somewhat watered down and the visuals almost nonexistent. Hahaha, great compound anyway !
Thanks for explaining I can relate to that. I was a bit surprised at the dosage and apparent blashe confidence haha.
The pellets do interest me. I like the absolute minimalism of the ingredients in particular. I tried a 1plsd pellet few weeks ago together with 1cP.

I only ever bought it to test for intolerance. But it seemed fine. If the pellets were as cheap as my discounted 250, I would probably choose them.

But the paper is so handy for any old dosing schedule. 50, 25, 100, 125 etc, can all be judged pretty reliably with a careful eye and good pair of scizzors.

Anyway I'm glad you didn't have a bad trip bro. 400ug surprised me a bit with cannabis tea kicking in the previous week. 350 would have made all the difference and that is what I thought I had taken in total until I re-calculated my error when the peak with the edibles seemed a bit strong.

Yes difficult to answer really I mean it's basically the same as LSD with regards to dosage and expectation the only thing I would question would be duration which is hard for me to personally ascertain because of the way I redose and use cannabis always which increases the intensity and longevity of the experience and keeps the effects going in my system more intensely and for longer.

But its a take your pick thing really. I like 50ug with my herb. Very colourful, substantial exoerience where I'm still hovering in my normal mindset but able to really appreciate this beautiful tripping headspace and music is really wonderful to listen to.

100ug is a lot fuller, not too intense but with weed nice and strong.
I expect 200ug with no tolerance to feel like at least 250ug of 1plsd.

Last edited:
I had an incredible trip yesterday combining 1cP with dxm.

After an hour I was sick from the dxm... shoulda saw it coming because I ate it on an empty stomach and it happens every time, durp lol, anyways... so its hard to say exactly what my dose but I waited 3 hrs to judge my state, which is roughly how long I take to peak when I dose powder. Not long after I ate 300 ugs of 1cP it quickly became an incredible trip. At times difficult and others heavenly.

I experienced a wonderful catharsis
It was exactly what I needed after a 4 week tolerance break...
This one will require some serious integration though

Great news guys. My last order with the Dutch cama in today.

250 × 1cP-LSD plus 25 Etizolam blotters.

Only 3 working days to UK how sweet. No lingering anxiety into next week.

Are the Etizolams for a just-in-case scenario, or other? If former, how do you find they bring you back/down?

Are the Etizolams for a just-in-case scenario, or other? If former, how do you find they bring you back/down?
Well not exactly. I am so restricted in my options drug and medicine wise. I have tried numerous different options this year in a determined bid to find ways to use psychoactive substances both medically and recreationally to help me deal with anxiety and depression and an otherwise mundane yet stressful and unfulfilling way of living.

I tried kratom for example which was simply amazing for my anxiety which is the biggest problem I seek some additional drugs beside cannabis and LSD which are not exactly the right formula for the solution.

So the kratom was fantastic in that regard and for my depression also so many of my other symptoms physically my low body temperature and difficulty sleeping and general aches and pains and so many things but the kratom made me severely unwell by messing up my digestive system particularly the valves in my colon and I got dangerously ill as a result I also got a dictated in 4 weeks of quite heavy use and had to stop cold turkey and had a pretty nasty withdrawals for about 4 or 5 days as well.

I also tried kava which on paper has a much better profile with no real Downside that I am actually aware of I don't think withdrawals or physical dependence really occurs and it has so much merits and potential medicinally.

But I'm sure I got a fairly heavy strain and I really likes the stimulant uplifting effects of the kratom hence my original attraction to it it and the kava does not combine so well for cannabis whereas kratom and cannabis together is is arguably my favourite drug combination of all time for daily use.

And I experience substantial respiratory irritation and excessive mucus congestion from these herbs despite the kava at least being completely harmless for my body.

I have craved something like Valium for years which I took in the past but I just know I couldn't tolerate any of these tablets. So the etizolam blotters drew my attention as a trial because the dosage is so low like LSD ranges.

And just as pure as the LSD trips with only blotter paper and the etizolam itself.

So it was never intended as a trip abort or even compliment as such but I have been flexible with the first five trial tabs I ran through.

0.25 mg is an effective dose for me. 0.5 mg today was actually a little too heavy and not necessary. That was before I took my cannabis edibles and vaporized.

And I have found that it didn't really affect my trips recently although I have taken 200ug this evening after the 0.5 mg etizolam this afternoon and cannabis edibles and it felt like the 1cP was struggling to come through because I was in such a lethargic sedated state and tired and stoned at the same time.

But I have woken myself up and vaporizing potent sativa Durban has brought me up on the the 200 ug. A nicd buzz and headspace now that the etizolam sedation has eased.

You know I also believe that with acid it's about the experience not the dose in your bloodstream for x amount of hours etc and sometimes that experience can be postponed for some extra hours and come through later unexpectedly.

Last edited:
@AutoTripper the last part i have experinced aswell just at start of nov i did some lsd and well the come up never came to a peak for a bit i wondered if the hot weather had degraded my tabs then at the four hour mark the acid really kicked in hard and had a nice extended peak the trip was still over within 12 hours. Very clean visuals of reality object morphing and super blissed out oneness that lasted 6 hours

@AutoTripper the last part i have experinced aswell just at start of nov i did some lsd and well the come up never came to a peak for a bit i wondered if the hot weather had degraded my tabs then at the four hour mark the acid really kicked in hard and had a nice extended peak the trip was still over within 12 hours. Very clean visuals of reality object morphing and super blissed out oneness that lasted 6 hours
Yeah and Ive had trips be even more prolonged than that.

One Christmas day rave 2004, I took 17 Mickey Mouse ecstasy pills, lots of ketamine and some weak acid over the night but in the morning I scored some legitimate Hoffman blotters which were pretty good.

I took two tabs and never really came up in a noticeable way but I was off my head the whole day at friends houses and then later on I met up with a friend from the past and this was at about 9 p.m. when the acid really started kicking in and took me by surprise when I had taken it at about 10 a.m..

It was like my consciousness wasn't quite ready for the experience with all those other things in the pipeline.. more MDMA was taken that night but I had a really amazing trip which kind of lasted all night until the following morning.