• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

As a bit of a diversion, there was an interesting paper recently that suggested that blotters that were produced by spraying blotter paper with a solution may indeed have "hot spots" with higher concentration than the remainder of the paper. The study used blotters with a mix of 25C-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe but the principle should hold for any drug delivered on blotter.

So that may be responsible for a small amount of variance in experiences, at least with sprayed blotter. I imagine soaked blotters would have a little more consistent dose.
yeah my plug uses a pipette and simply squirts solution over the sheets of a known solution and tries to make it even? but even so often i hit a very strong hot spot which sends me flying across the universe. I wonder if proper RC vendors are laying it like this though since i would think they would be more professional in laying their sheets.

Im wondering how potent 1cp is in relation to accurate dosed LSD. I know 50 ug will induce noticeable visuals on lsd 100-105 ug accurate been a medium trip with very noticeable heavy psychedelica reality morphing. 150 ug been a heavy acid trip where objects can fully transform and block out the real world with visuals so strong you will be flying high and ego death under the right settings can happen. 250 ug is extremely strong if acutally dosed right very little contact left with the real world at this point sinking deep into the mind peoples faces will be morphing into all sorts of crazy stuff on this level.

I assume 1cp is the same dosage strength as LSD or even a bit more potent. Prodrugs to LSD should be the purest form of LSD to be taken given you what true LSD-25 100% purity should feel like. No body load very strong visuals and sober like clarity thoughts allowing people to come up with very new novel ideas and creative thinking.

yeah my plug uses a pipette and simply squirts solution over the sheets of a known solution and tries to make it even? but even so often i hit a very strong hot spot which sends me flying across the universe. I wonder if proper RC vendors are laying it like this though since i would think they would be more professional in laying their sheets.

Im wondering how potent 1cp is in relation to accurate dosed LSD. I know 50 ug will induce noticeable visuals on lsd 100-105 ug accurate been a medium trip with very noticeable heavy psychedelica reality morphing. 150 ug been a heavy acid trip where objects can fully transform and block out the real world with visuals so strong you will be flying high and ego death under the right settings can happen. 250 ug is extremely strong if acutally dosed right very little contact left with the real world at this point sinking deep into the mind peoples faces will be morphing into all sorts of crazy stuff on this level.

I assume 1cp is the same dosage strength as LSD or even a bit more potent. Prodrugs to LSD should be the purest form of LSD to be taken given you what true LSD-25 100% purity should feel like. No body load very strong visuals and sober like clarity thoughts allowing people to come up with very new novel ideas and creative thinking.
Yes 1cP fits this bill and descriptiin exactly regarding doses and general effects and experience. I actually believe my tabs are all pretty consistently and accurately dosed.
I'm almost certain they have a different way of laying the tabs compared to your friend I mean they are going to be as professional as you can get and consistency would be one of their primary Focuses and objectives.

50ug is a good trip, with visuals, bright neon colour, headspace and insights. Please bear with me mate I will get back to your Q in pm about LSD's healing powers. Just very tough right now, beaten down by illness and stress and low energy.

@DrumTripper that is what my 1/4 tabs feel like. Do you use cannabis? If so, try combining that dose with a Cannabis edible which really bumps it up into something even more significant and longer lasting. 25ug of 1cP is surprisingly strong and adequate.

@DrumTripper that is what my 1/4 tabs feel like. Do you use cannabis? If so, try combining that dose with a Cannabis edible which really bumps it up into something even more significant and longer lasting. 25ug of 1cP is surprisingly strong and adequate.
Yes, daily! But this tine, I was so shocked that I waited until around 6 hours in. Then . . . liftoff again. I actually purged at hour 5.5 and felt better after. Then vaped some serious Sweet Cheezus. Sleep was easy at 10 hours.
If that’s a 1/4 tab, I’m either shifting into a light-weight or just getting old, or hypersensitive. I never got such OEV and CEV from anything under 75ug, and this was supposed to be 1/3 that amount. I believe it’s like @TripSitterNZ said with the laying of sheets. I almost think vendors may be more rushed with the volume of material they’re pushing out, even though they’re professional. Or are they? They’re not exactly Sandoz, after all. Takes very little, beyond money and a couple permits to set up an RC distro.

I don’t remember getting such a variance in street tabs, but we never really knew what we were getting in ug. And I’d always drop a double!
I think small doses exhibit more surprise if they exceed expectations; like dropping a double, you know you’re in for it - but a 1/4 kicking your ass can be a little . . . woah.
Still super happy today and bristling with energy.
#1 Lysergamide for me, i think!

Are you taking the piss
With respect, there are no logical grounds to play down or even mock the wonderful reality of such very pure lab grade lysergamides being available at button click.

This should never be taken for granted in my opinion and when 1plsd first came out it was fully legal in the United Kingdom, Where the global manufacturers were also based in this country before moving to Holland after the 2016 research chemical ban came into force.

I wasn’t absolutely certain of your meaning but I assume you do not particularly rate 1PLSD and feel that maybe it is overhyped and overrated in which case why be so excited about a slightly different newer version.

That is just what I assumed you meant anyway because you hardly elaborated LOL and it’s nice when posters can actually be mindful enough to make the meaning clear and obvious enough for others to understand.

It can sometimes come across as slightly flippant or disrespectful otherwise. Let’s call it common courtesy.

But anyway the only point I wanted to really make apart from the fact that this is a privilege not to be taken for granted, Is that in my consistent experience and the majority of reports from others the More recently released 1cP-LSD is a notable step up from 1PLSD in terms of potency certainly, above all but also inTerms of sheer enjoyment capacity. Many people have said that they like it just as much as original LSD 25 or even prefer it to that so I don’t think there are any legitimate grounds to semi-mock Somebody being excited to receive this compound and try it for the first time regardless of anybody’s particular feelings or experiences with 1plsd.

Just wanted to make those important points and distinctions I don’t mean to challenge or rebutt you My friend and I am sorry if I totally mistake your meaning altogether but it would be nice if people would make their meanings just that little bit clearer when they post here as the most of us do our best to ensure.

sounds like a hot spot, but it is so nice when you hit it.

also have to admit, 1p is less lovely, tho I am very appreciative of it, 1cp seems more refined, but the hotspots rule!!

Also, @DrumTripper and the more I think about it even more valid and logical, when we are talking about hotspots I mean we are only guessing and intuiting really but then we could possibly make a distinction between hotspots over the sheet which is what I think people commonly assume when this is mentioned....

And then hot spots on individual tabs. So all I was thinking is that using the microdosing volumetric method, at least that chance would be eliminated because all you need to do is shake the bottle up before you use it.

If we felt strongly that the hotspots were more of an issue on individual tabs vs certain parts of a sheet then volumetric liquid dosing would make perfect sense and be a solution for consistent dosing and effects from individual tabs.

Anyway, @DrumTripper I'm really glad you had a very positive and enjoyable day and experience and the more I hear from you the more I feel that you are a man after my own heart right on with the vaporizing some lovely weed to kick those effects back up.

I have been on and extended vaporizing break for recent months just dealing with illnesses and finding other ways to manage my need for medication and intoxication, with regular daily edibles, but that is exactly what I would do myself. Vape some lovely weed as soon as my mini peak had settled out into pure serenity and calm, where everything is brilliant and appreciable and I can't imagine there being a single problem or anxiety in life.

And vaping on top of edibles and miniature acid doses you don't need nearly as much vapor, and get so high with such an enhancement of the colour effects, plus the manic, racy mindset depending how much weed you vape and when,

20ug for myself tonight, but tons of Kava and herb edibles too.

I took 3mg Etizolam since rising at 4pm (3.15am here now), and honestly I feel the 20ug we just like any other day and certainly noticeable and effective.

I have been taking 25ug previous days starting with 15 which is a nice stimulating effect which helps with my fatigue from long-term sleep deprivation and general anxiety and depression as well and then topping up with a 10 ug dose an hour or two later.

But I have been finding that the 10 ug top up increases to strength to be much more noticeable in a way that I didn't need or appreciate at the time in combination with the heavy kava buzz.

So tonight I I unexpectedly followed my 15 ug dose with a 5 ug top-up which has not have the same slightly unwanted increased effects but feels just about right for intents and purposes.

Be well guys.

Last edited:
Ok just got another 5 strip in the mail and immediately dropped a 1/4 tab.
Fast forward 4.5 hours and this is the strongest 1/4 tab I;ve ever taken. Feels like 50ug of 1p or like 40ug eth-lad.

Every time I have done 1cp I am shocked how much stronger it is than 1p. Like way stronger. After 3 trips with it I have no doubt now, I would not be surprised 2X or more stronger. As soon as my country gets it's mail service back to normal my first purchase is going to be a sheet of 1cp.

Ya @Viraldrome there is no doubt to me its action is markedly stronger - and don’t hate on me for this - but maybe clearer/cleaner feeling.
@AutoTripper I haven’t mixed with edibles yet, but have some strong tincture to add to the party next time. Do you eat yours before the ’cid or after?
cheers

Ya @Viraldrome there is no doubt to me its action is markedly stronger - and don’t hate on me for this - but maybe clearer/cleaner feeling.
@AutoTripper I haven’t mixed with edibles yet, but have some strong tincture to add to the party next time. Do you eat yours before the ’cid or after?
cheers
Yes try it man. Same time works, or cid first edibles within an hour. Or edibles just before. The comup time on both is similar, edibles a bit quicker arguably. I cant say what is most common for me, Im highly felxible, spontaneous and unplanned usually, driven by my changeable and unpredictable stormy mind and general mental disposition.

Hmmm off topic, but that makes me wanna do a traditional space cake (cannabis + shroomies). But i will try dropping the tincture and cp at the same time next time. ;)

Hmmm off topic, but that makes me wanna do a traditional space cake (cannabis + shroomies). But i will try dropping the tincture and cp at the same time next time. ;)
Yes do it mste, that's the spirit. I swear, in my experience anyway, they really accelerate each other. And then when you bring in the vapor, such a little puts you immediately up there, but so tranquilly though.

It's like you've had a full dose of acid practically, or equivalent, but different.

Using low acid dose to really accelerate and potentiates the hallucinogenic effects of weed in general. Even vaping on top of edibles is way more hallucinogenic than either method by itself.

I don't have any access to tinctures and would not tolerate them anyway, so I've just use our home infused coconut oil.

My Mum made a fresh batch yesterday from our strongest plant ever and it really did blow my head off last night on top of loads of kava and other edibles plus the acid.

Anyone know how long 1cp-lsd would stay potent in storage. Would it be similar to regular LSD, or would the 1cp part of it make it more volatile?

Every time I have done 1cp I am shocked how much stronger it is than 1p. Like way stronger. After 3 trips with it I have no doubt now, I would not be surprised 2X or more stronger. As soon as my country gets it's mail service back to normal my first purchase is going to be a sheet of 1cp.

Funny, that was not my experience at all. I've only take 1CP once so far, but it felt at most 1.2 times the potency of 1P-LSD. Not even close to 2X.

I don't really notice any difference in potency compared to ALD-52 (macrodosing). Possibly 10-20% stronger based on my experiences microdosing (1/9th) of 100 mcg blotter - though I never manage to cut it up in exactly the same size. So differences may as well be because of that.

@PsychedelicSummer try volumetric dosing for greater accuracy. Use distilled water, measure out say 10mm, add your desired tabs, calculate the per mm dose.
And I agree, it does seem to be more potent than 1p, by how much I can’t tell, but my 12.5 mcg micros are much more noticeable in 1cp than 1p.

Anyone know how long 1cp-lsd would stay potent in storage. Would it be similar to regular LSD, or would the 1cp part of it make it more volatile?

Just as stable and preservable as LSD 25 I would strongly expect.

I have had unfridged tabs in my bedroom draw for a year, no noticeable degradation.

Honestly, all of these LSD homologues, and mum herself, are remarkabky stable and long lasting, just dont overexpose them to the culprits- heat, light, moisture, oxygen...
I don't really notice any difference in potency compared to ALD-52 (macrodosing). Possibly 10-20% stronger based on my experiences microdosing (1/9th) of 100 mcg blotter - though I never manage to cut it up in exactly the same size. So differences may as well be because of that.

ALD is very underrated IMO. I only ever had one experience with it (yet, I have another precious 13 tabs fridged up), months back, 200ug ALD plus 30ug 1cP. It was one of my most impactful trips ever, and so long lasting. It was a wonderful experience, in the end lol! All's well that ends well, right?

I don't expect I will ever get any more ALD 52, but if my faithful Dutch manufacturer/supplier started making it again, I wouldn't hesitiate to try and grab a large sheets's worth.

@PsychedelicSummer try volumetric dosing for greater accuracy. Use distilled water, measure out say 10mm, add your desired tabs, calculate the per mm dose.
And I agree, it does seem to be more potent than 1p, by how much I can’t tell, but my 12.5 mcg micros are much more noticeable in 1cp than 1p.

Hey my good friend. Always your advice is good, clear, insightful and accurate.

But I just feel need to emphasise the vital point here- with distilled water at least, there is far less than 100% dissoltion of acid from the paper tabs into the water.

It shocked me on 2 occasions, when I simply rinsed out empty bottles with 2 tabs in 1/4s.

I had been getting consistent, and suffucient effects from Syringing my doses.

But these tab pieces knocked me for 6. I had a full tripping experience the first time, it was basically everything I know LSD to be and it totally put me out of action for the entire day and the world was a crazy place.

I was expecting possibly another microdose worth up to 20 ug but honestly it felt significantly stronger than a half tab like 65 ug or more.

But when it comes to volumetric microdosing this way I don't think it matters as long as you can experiment with millilitres of liquid and find what works best for you then if you are brave enough to swallow the tabs at the end you could be in for a stronger and deeper psychedelic experience.

I just prefer to know exactly what dose I'm taking of anything generally but that's OCD me lol.

Edit- just edited a dozen typos. Please excuse me that in general. It's not just wasted Ness, but I picked up some damage to my optic nerve in 2016 and it has permanently affected my ability to be Sharp and on the ball when posting and spelling on the internet.

But I can't deny that being pretty Hamid on various psychoactives does not contribute as well haha!

Last edited:
I never thought of that, @AutoTripper . . . and a right good point that is:
there is far less than 100% dissoltion of acid from the paper tabs into the water.
Still some silly goodies left in the paper!
And I agree, now that you pointed it out, that at least it gives you a more graduated approach vs slicing tabs into tiny slivers.
as long as you can experiment with millilitres of liquid and find what works best for you then if you are brave enough to swallow the tabs at the end you could be in for a stronger and deeper psychedelic experience.

And you’re left with a treat at the end. I will try it now! My eth-lad tabs are mostly in solution, when i get to the end of the dropper, I will drop those soggy tabs and report back. I never would have thought! Thanks for explaining that, I feel silly not ever just thinking that naturally.
Like when I make shroom tea, I always throw away the mash; not any more! Swallow them slimy silly-goodies, nothing’s then wasted. :)

I never thought of that, @AutoTripper . . . and a right good point that is:

Still some silly goodies left in the paper!
And I agree, now that you pointed it out, that at least it gives you a more graduated approach vs slicing tabs into tiny slivers.

And you’re left with a treat at the end. I will try it now! My eth-lad tabs are mostly in solution, when i get to the end of the dropper, I will drop those soggy tabs and report back. I never would have thought! Thanks for explaining that, I feel silly not ever just thinking that naturally.
Like when I make shroom tea, I always throw away the mash; not any more! Swallow them slimy silly-goodies, nothing’s then wasted. :)
That's the spirit man I knew you would understand exactly. I look very forward to your report.