• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Slightly Less Official Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i take 20mg valium a day and take oxy whenever i can (30-90mg at a time). never had any problem with the combo, in fact its the only benzo + opiate combo i'll do. mixing other benzos tend to dull the opiate euphoria...valium is the only one that doesn't in my experiences. klonopin and xanax are the worst with mixing with oxycodone , they kill a good part of the euphoria. ativan and librium are kinda neutral IME mixing them with oxycodone or other opiates... but valium + oxycodone is great, not as good as morphine + valium but still good.

if you're sensative to drugs take 2-2.5mg of valium + 5-10mg of oxycodone, you'll be fine.

^ You don't know what that could be doing to your liver though, pretty adverse cases of hepatoxicity are known to have arisen from that combination, I'd be very careful if I were you

I also have another question concerning drug combos and I hope someone can help me with this.

I was given Paxil for depression. It made me feel really awful and freaky after taking only 1 pill. To get rid of this sensation and mood, I took half of an Oxycodone IR. The next day I had thrown up 8 times and never took Paxil again aside from that 1 and only pill. I felt sick for the next 10 days. That's gone now. HOWEVER since then, when taking any Oxy, I no longer feel relaxed, it does not help my pain and the high is completely gone. None of the sensations it was giving me are present...in fact it may even work in the opposite direction making me nervous and giving me pain. And I was not a hardcore addict.

I've waited and tried again and still nothing. Did something happen to me?

weed (bubble gum) + kief + salvia leaves, sound like a good combo?

of course using the water bong and Bob Marley playing in the background. I have a great setting which psychedelic on its own because of a giant wallpaper covering a whole wall with waterfalls and wildlife, made me feel good on LSA last time :)

Only have a few hours left so after say 4 hours from now don't bother replying to this post :p (only the last past ofcourse xD)

GHB+Lexapro= 48h of panic attacks.
But i was taking G 3 days per week since months. Maybe a neurochemistry bug with my dopammine and serotonin. A big too much.
Doc said me it wasn't a serotonin syndrom. I think it happens because i took drugs too many days...

Boiling in Acid said:
oral E tab(s) + E mixed with methcathinone intranasally + lots of methcathinone oral &\or intranasal + lots of weed\hash. heavenly combo.

I like Methcathinone and Ecstasy. I would really like to try them together since i have a friend that makes kat. Adding some bud would definitely be a great combo.

I would also like to try railing (if possible) an oc 40 right before a mushroom peak. I've always wondered what it would feel like to catch a nod while tripping.

I'm currently on 2mg of Xanax, about to smoke some decent "mid-grade" (if there is a such a thing) weed, wondering if taking a 100mg darvocet is a bad idea? I have to get up around 6:30 for an 8 hour road trip, so trying to relax myself into an early sleep.

i am new to this site and i hope iam doing this right. i was wondering if it is safe to take opium and adderall together. its a 20mg adderall and i would snort the opium. and another question would be is opium and herion the same thing. i used to only take perks but a whole lot of them ( usually 4-5 10mgs at a time). i have been doing the opium for about 2 months now. thanks for the help and i love the site great work.

PLEASE someone message me. Please. In withdrawals for no reason....need to talk....

I know this is probably old news and weak to most but last night I took 25mg oxy, 1mg lorazepam and a benadryl. i felt like I'd swallowed a horse tranquilizer. I'd only taken the benadryl for the itching due to somethign else and forgotten I'd even taken the ativan until there was no turning back.

I had to wake my husband up and tell him to keep an eye on the baby monitor because I was so out of it. Fortunately the baby sleeps through the night but I felt like shite this morning......Had to put 2 oxy's and 2 tramadol in my coffee. lol.

I have been taking 4 30mg day of oxcodone for almost four years. My doctor will not increase that. He does increase the MS Contin (morphine sulphate) I am currently taking 3 100mg day, and 4 somas per day. I had no idea until I came across this forum that street prices were so high for these drugs. I now understand why I have a hard time getting my prescriptions filled. I usually get my scrpts filled at CVS but they keep so few of the 30mg oxys on hand, I have to run around Tampa and check with Wallgreens and Wallmart. Some of the pharmacies will not even tell me if they if the meds unless I come in person with the script. It must be really tough finding them on the street. The pharmacies just don't want to keep them in stock.
I sometimes have problems with break through pain which is one of the reasons, I am joining this forum. I never thought about snorting them but I'll try anything when the pain is so bad. I just don't know how to go about it. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

bux.to Is a sponsor of viewings of advertising who pays for visiting of advertising pages by you.
For each visited site to you it is charged 0.01$ that is one cent.
In day at you appears on 10 links, happens that in a current of day, there are additional references.
For a day you can independently earn 0.10$ for 10 days the first dollar of 1$, using only 5 minutes in day.
in bux.to there is referrals a system if you have resulted the friend (referral) on a site, you receive 100 % from it кликов.
the Example of your earnings - you click 10 sites in day = $0.10 -
your 20 referrals click 10 sites in day = $2.00 - your day earnings = $2.10 -
Receive in a week = $14.70 - Receive in a month = $63.00
And it is all at 20ти referrals. On payment of phone will suffice.) It is quite good to have free communication.
on registration page it is filled fields by the real data, especially it concerns fields the country and an e-mail.
In the field "Referrer (if any)" I ask to enter mine ник dns25, or follow the link http://bux.to/? r=dns25,
thereby you become my referral.
If you think that without having entered in the field рефералла you it do not awake,
you are mistaken, in that case you will sell to the same participant of system as well as you.

comcats said:
I have been taking 4 30mg day of oxcodone for almost four years. My doctor will not increase that. He does increase the MS Contin (morphine sulphate) I am currently taking 3 100mg day, and 4 somas per day. I had no idea until I came across this forum that street prices were so high for these drugs. I now understand why I have a hard time getting my prescriptions filled. I usually get my scrpts filled at CVS but they keep so few of the 30mg oxys on hand, I have to run around Tampa and check with Wallgreens and Wallmart. Some of the pharmacies will not even tell me if they if the meds unless I come in person with the script. It must be really tough finding them on the street. The pharmacies just don't want to keep them in stock.
I sometimes have problems with break through pain which is one of the reasons, I am joining this forum. I never thought about snorting them but I'll try anything when the pain is so bad. I just don't know how to go about it. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks
as someone who lives with pain i have to say i dont really like the thought of snorting pills for pain because the duration of the drug is drastically cut down so i prefer just taking the orally for pain but if you have intense sudden pain i would suggest parachuting some of your dose and then takign the rest orally that way the parachuted dose will take effect much faster but the oral dose will still provide that longer duration relief. also another idea would be potentiation, i generally try to potentiate my painkillers to get more bang from my script.

new poster here and have a question about first time ketamine use. i've read that it is not the best thing to combine with benzos.

currently i'm prescribed 4 mg of klonopin daily for panic disorder with agoraphobia and GAD. I also take 40 mg of imipramine for the same stuff plus depression.

Now I read that its safe to use imipramine with k, but I wasn't sure about the benzo part. Now I take 2 mg pills and I have no trouble functioning, driving, studying, and doing all that jazz on it. Should I still be weary of the K? I was also going to do this at a hard rock concert.

Does anybody know if the following Combo is safe to try?

2-4 grams of A quality Cannabis + 100 mg Ritalin + 300 mg Tramadol + 50 mg Diazepam + 10-12 LSA seeds (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, good quality vendor) OR substitute the LSA for Mescaline (~100 grams of San Pedro cactus)

When saying A quality Cannabis think Northern Light Special / White Widow / NY Diesel Haze etc. I also will have a trip sitter with me in case I have a difficult experience.

Also I don't know the amount of Mescaline in those cacti but I have ~50 grams extra in case I dosed too light, which I almost always do since I calculate dosage with the max %age of Mescaline found in San Pedro. (2.375% Mescaline is the most I believe) Always means two times in this case :p

The LSA I consider myself semi-experienced with after having had 4 good trips on them, despite what everyone says about LSA I consider it to be a great psychoactive plant and a meditative tool, and can produce the same strong mental effects as 'synthetic drugs' do IMHO. :)

It's the Ritalin + Diazepam + Tramadol added in the mix I am worried about, since I have to take them daily either for ADHD, anxiety, and chronic pain. I can drop the Diazepam since I feel that benzodiazepines kill my trip, but when taken before tripping they create a good mindset in which my coming up is easier. I don't know how much I should take before tripping though.
Personally I like this particular medication combo since both Ritalin and Diazepam have the same calming effect on my ADHD personality, while the Tramadol dulls the pain to a tolerable level.

Other options I have: 3 grams of plain Salvia leaf, 'space cake' which is a chocolate cake with Cannabis, two liters of good beer, and 10 grams of Balinese Kratom leaves. I also smoke tobacco but that should be negligible

I want to have a reasonably heavy trip just a week before I become 23 years old to explore my mental self and to begin a new chapter in my life so I can begin living again after a Cannabis addiction which costed me about €10.000 :( (psychological addiction due to wanting to escape from the world outside, but now I only smoke on weekends for three months now \o/).

I already had a plus four (++++) trip on LSA, in which I realized that my whole existence was only a tiny part of the entire interconnected world on this planet called nature and I had a state of pure bliss in which I understood everything about the nature around me and had the feeling of being connected with my surroundings (this trip was done in nature while a friend of me was fishing).

And if you have read all this stoner rambling I thank you for that, just wanted to add some background information to my post. :)

Peace o/

weed+LSA=good

LSA+ritalin crash = bad trip

ritalin + tramadol = higher chance of having a spontainious seizure, tho if you have tried it b4 without any problems then you should be fine. still, not really safe.

weed+ritalin is a bad combo IMO, creats a lot of anxiety and pounding heart.

If i were you, Id take the LSA or mescalin with the weed, use the diazepam if you have a bad trip, or save it for when your coming down ritalin. Wouldnt mix ritalin with any psychedelic.
Dont know how tramadol goes with a psychedelic so I cant say much about that.

Peace and have a good trip

ok i searched this thread and came up empty for the following combo.

morphine 10mg, oxycodone 20mg, both IV in one solution, one injection.

do opiates potentiate each other like different benzos do to each other? Im looking at this from an effiency point of view. instead of going through 40mg oxy could I amplfy a smaller amount with a touch of morphine?

note: I havent touched mu-opiod agonists in over 2 weeks.

any thoughts/suggestions, thanks

weed + ritalin, IMO, quite nice :)
i hav a little bit of comedown from ritaline, so yeah LSA may not go 2 well (think about timing)..

also, ide say 2-4 grams of cannabis 2 b quite excessive altho i assume ur eating it so i dunno the dosages 2 well with that

Status
Not open for further replies.