• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Slightly Less Official Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of those should be fine to my knowledge, just lower your initial dose the first time you try it. The only one that catches my eye is the Tramadol + benzos, because usually for me opiate + benzo = nap, and too high a dose of each can be dangerous when mixed. The golden rule for combos is start with lower doses of everything in case there's synergy.

"I NEVER GET THIS CHANCE TO BE ALONE WITH NOTHING TO DO. CAN ANYONE GIVE SOME ADVICE?"

Uh- read a book?

BY THE WAY YOUR CAPS AND LACK OF CORRECT GRAMMAR USAGE ARE TOTALLY ANNOYING AND MAYBE THATS WHY IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOU TO READ A BOOK AND POSSIBLY DEFINITELY THE REASON NOBODY REPLIED. YOUR WISDOM WOULD BE APPRECIATED. IF BY NOBODY ELSE THAN YOURSELF.

Jesus.

*makes note to self #33,850,113,578, never, EVER to become a crank-head. Like I needed another one.

Obyron: Thanks for the reply and the warning regarding Tramadol, I normally use it for chronic pain so I figured it would enhance the Diazepam. But I have read that Kratom can be used as a painkiller as well according to The Kratom user's guide (good read!) so I could drop the Tramadol. The guide also mentions that Kratom shouldn't be combined with CNS depressants like Benzodiazepines or Alcohol but a few mg's of Diazepam shouldn't pose a problem since I have quite a tolerance (30 mg daily, 50+ mg to feel any recreational effects).

I have a 15x extract though so if I am correct 2 grams of extract would be equal to 30 grams of plain Kratom leaf? Hmm... I have used 2 grams of 5x extract once and got a mild stimulating buzz, so I think I'll use only half and drop the Tramadol / Benzodiazepine combo. I can always smoke some weed or take more of the extract if I'm not nodding my ass of like I did with Kratom tea a few times. :D

This is my first time using such a concentrated form of Kratom. I got it from a reputable vendor, so I am not worried about getting low quality stuff. I do have a low opiate tolerance though (I have tried things like OxyContin and Morphine a few times but nothing spectacular compared to some people).

I'm looking forward to my Kratom experience and will post a trip report in the TR forum if possible, wish me luck. ;)

(Sorry for the lengthy post but I always ramble a lot when on Methylphenidate ;) )

Peace o/

i was takign thys list eveday for about a month or 2.. i ended up stopping bc one day i woke up wit wut was a boiling crack pipe branded into my chest cause i passed out and my brain felt liek a piece of swisss cheese wit a copper coating so i begain to cut down but i wanna kno wut r the secerious long term effects im lookin at, i know pretty much all of the possibilitys but i may be over lookign somethign input wuld be appriceated.. easily the best combo ever tho.

1/8th hydro budz chemical sprayed 2-3licks of pcp in the blunt
3-4bags of H IVed
2 Epills wit 20units mdma in each one
vodka shots here and thur a few times IVed vodka
methamphetamine 1-2hits nothin much
300-800$ free base not crack at the peak of evethin and before.

all thys except for the rok was taken in accordiance so it wuld all peak at once. The rok was threw out the whole thing but most intensly at the peak. Fukd round wit thys til i begian blackin out during the routine and waking up hours later or ODing..

*this is based on an imaginary RPG that the writer participates in and should not hold up in a court of law* Okie, sryz just had to throw tat out there cause the DEA etc. have been up 2 sumthin. Raided ma town a while ago etc. Ma phones tapped i keep gettin letters from supieor court saying tis tapped for the past 2months then 2months form then ill get another one etc. its geh. but yeh Wut kinda seceriosu damange are we lookin at wit that? Hopfully none but tatd be alot to ask for. thxs for reading responces wuld be appriceated!

This post is an example of the serious damage this combination can do.

However,
my favorite combo (on right now)
T+0:00(capsule)AMT
T+3:00(250mcgs)LSD25
T+3:30(eyeballed)2ct7
T+4:00(2grams dried)Mushrooms
and of course good weed the whole time im 12 hours in and already wasted a Quarter but Im feeling ok rght now.... ill probably need about (100mg)Diphenhydramine to sleep its 6am here but thatl

Last edited:
Cloud 11 nod mix:
1mg suboxone [insuffulated]
5mg of klonopin [chewed]

FFFFFFFFFFFF mix:
1-2mg's suboxone [insuffulated]
wait an hour
50mg's adderall [orally]
wait 30 minutes
25mg's adderall [insuffulated]
(replace adderall with dexedrine or ritalin based on personal preference)

Who the hell are you mix:

40-60mg's oxycodone [insuffulated]
10-15mg's ambien [orally]
2-3mg's of ativan [chewed]
Optional: add a few beers

nothing spectacular, but a very nice chill out combo I did once was 200mgs of codeine + 20mg ritalin + 1-2 beers.

it was really nice. mellow, relaxed and just a lil chatty. hardly any crash at all.

are there any interactions between any of the following? i plan on using them all in one night:

marijuana
cocaine
meth (or maybe its ice, im not sure... this is the first time ive gotten it)
crank
vicadin
oxycontin
valium
xanax
ambien
heroin
and finally, ketamine.
possibly nitrous, too.

Yes. Quite a few... I mean, just.... DAMN!!
Please rethink that all in one night thing: uppers, downers, BZDs, opiates, sleeping pills... you'll be lucky to make it halfway through that list even on minimal dosages without stroking, seizing, or your cardiovascular system hitting the floor.

EDIT: Did I say you'd be lucky? I meant a god... you'd have to be something special or a serious addict already. I don't know anyone whose tried a combo like that list ever, and probably with good reason.

Last edited:
codeine 150 mg + 30 mg Oxazepam + 2 grams of high quality, indica marijuana. + lots of cigarettes.

Methamphetamine + Calcium carbonate

I suppose I'll offer up a combination that makes me feel absolutely wonderful:

-15mg Diazepam
-1mg Lorazepam
-0.5mg Alprazolam (only if I really want that Benzo PUNCH!)
-700mg Carisoprodol
-2 or 3 ephedra capsules (to help counter any drowsiness produced by the CNS depressants)
-4mg Clorpheniramine Maleate
-60mg Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide
-300mg Morphine Sulphate (ER and/or IR forms)
-80mg Hydrocodone or 40mg Oxycodone (either way taken orally, in the form of Norcos or Percocets)
-1 gram quality herb, I prefer Kush or Purple

That is a guaranteed excellent day for me.

One of the most enjoyable combination I've ever experienced: Smoking a joint while peaking on LSD. So awesome, makes you feel like a 60s private detective lol

My favourite combo....maybe not the safest?

LSD
MDMA
Cocaine
DMT (while peaking)
Valium
Weed

A combo that gets done at least twice a month.

op30

new member= use to get teva 40er and was the best for pain any thing that is the same????????????

Closing up shop on this one, but archiving it for searching and posterity. We're fine with combo questions being asked in their own threads on the board proper, and will merge them as necessary if needed, which mostly it isn't. Lots of new things cooking for BDD. If you're taking the time to read this, be excited. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.