the seven bluelight lounge themes?

Man, you guys have a grasp of the obvious. Congrats....
21385112241.jpg

18. Threads to celebrate astronomical post counts.

^ There have been only 2 posters in this thread with under 1000 posts.

11 posters in here with over 4,000 posts.

Does this thread count?

Tranquil Soul said:
11. The thread that started out trying to categorise threads into 7 groups, but is currently at 11.

hat would be the point of the ? in the thread title, along with the instruction to add more.

:p:p

19. The Say Something About Yourself Thread

These threads are usually at least 20 pages long.

The life update thread - What could be done by pm'ing the 3 people that actually care, spills over into the lounge and posters feel it necessary to inform us of their daily activities. This gives rise to the "I just got back from the shop and have a crappy story relating to bread and milk." thread and the "I got fired" or "I'm moving to ... " threads. If created by a new member, these annoying posts are rightfully closed. If an ol skooler posts this bullshit, it will most likely remain open through popular demand and turn into a cock-sucking festival.

25. what about the insult, rename, compliment, abuse the poster above (or avatar) thread.

Then again this probably fits PN's post whore thread at 11

Post a gross picture of the bluelighter above you in the wrong forum appeciation thread?

You forgot the thread which normal folk rant on about their day. To be perfectly honest, I enjoy when people talk about their day with me because it gives me some more practice in psychoanalyzing them. :)

^ aka the hitman (aka...) thread.

there are also the short-lived orphan 'hit-new-thread-when-i-meant-to-hit-post-reply threads'. easily identified as they are only four posts long (at least one post from PN) and are closed swiftly.

alasdair