the seven bluelight lounge themes?

Oh, did you take that reply in a serious manner ;)

Tranquil Soul said:
11. The thread that started out trying to categorise threads into 7 groups, but is currently at 11.

:p

Oh yeah..

You mean the thread in which the original post ended with "feel free to discuss/add more"?

=D

Or the thread in which I fail to see that michael had previously responded to Tranquil in an earlier post

wa wa waaa

Edvard Munch said:
You forgot the thread which normal folk rant on about their day. To be perfectly honest, I enjoy when people talk about their day with me because it gives me some more practice in psychoanalyzing them. :)
Originally posted by diegoblunt
The life update thread...posters feel it necessary to inform us of their daily activites...
:eek:

Bump because there are no good threads atop the lounge now and this is funny. =D

When i was social mod, the ask-an-inane-question/survey/poll type thread was pretty abundant, and seems to have kept its trend up to now. It's usually sprinkled with annoying all caps words for EMPHASIS. At least now the poll option make it neater... :|

examples:
How BIG is YOUR dog's penis growth?
Do you like to WEAR socks?
Is IT sunny today?
Do you like spaghetti/chicken/beef/SEMEN?
blah blah blah blah blah etc etc......

ice-9 said:
When i was social mod, the ask-an-inane-question/survey/poll type thread was pretty abundant, and seems to have kept its trend up to now. It's usually sprinkled with annoying all caps words for EMPHASIS. At least now the poll option make it neater... :|

examples:
How BIG is YOUR dog's penis growth?
Do you like to WEAR socks?
Is IT sunny today?
Do you like spaghetti/chicken/beef/SEMEN?
blah blah blah blah blah etc etc......

Are you TALKING about threads posted by BLUE Adonis?

Thanks for the bump BA. This was a fun-3 thread that I had completely forgotten. Even though I have several posts in it.

19. the "hey guys look at my boobs" thread. there really need to be more of these. somone gather the troops!

as maybe my last abuse of power i will archive this myself!