• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The psychedelic realm. DEMONS/SPIRITS/ENTITIES, GOD THE DEVIL WTFFF

Whatever you guys are experiencing will only effect you if you let it, don't get spooked! I try to look at things from a fairly logical, scientific viewpoint (for the most part even that has its limits), but I've definitely had some very bizarre, seemingly paranormal experiences - however, I didn't let them stick, I didn't let them get to me, if your will is strong you can do the same, we all create our own realities

Ok so i am the same guy..i went to jail for 2 weeks and dreamed with a girl and demonic stuf. TThe night before i get out i had a dream where i was being put into spell or something..then i dreamed that same night of me tripping balls! The next day i get out of jail..The day after i took 2 hits of good acid.. 2 hour s into it i smoked weedd looked into My Pipe. Theres a snake on the pipe. And it made me feel like the time where Edén and eve took from the fruit and opened their eyes..because of the snake..1 hour later i was in My friends room almost screaming because this one thing i call the madness. For me theres two madnesse. God..and the Evil fasle "god" well i was experiencing the Evil one and he was coming at mw like a beast. Hallucinations of millions of evil triangle faces of demonic enttities just creating this huge MADNESS creating their creator. The king of evil..so these entities and the madness took over My mind..i then realized thats the dream i had in jail where i was tripping. It came true. That night i cried for what happened to me. I am scared and traumatized. So days later i meet this one girl and we start falling for each other..thats the girl i was dreaming with in jail.. i saw her face in My dreams. It was her. Well we start dating. And one month into the relationship i start dreaming about a day that she would leave me . I dreamed it a couple of times..then i dreamed she left me for My bestfriend.. days later she leaves me just like in the dreams and trys to get at My bestfriend like in My dreams..then i forget about her find Someone else but just days ago we broke up. So i took 4 hits of acid. Sad but fuck it. I saw the Eye of the. Madness and then i got a text from My friend saying i had a chance to get My ex back.. then i got a text from My ex.. and then i knew the Eye had something to do with it..like it had planned it.. well Me and My ex start talking and thing is she makes me feel like shit. Again and leave s me depressed one more time. Right now i dont know what to do. I wish i had the balls to kill myself..but the only thing that keeps me away is thinking of helll...

My email is [email protected]

If anyone can help me or give me advice into over powering these entities or getting un attached .. i need help.

This is upsetting to me.
The mind is capable of reconstructive memory - memory is not video tape - we reconstruct from associative cues, that is how we remember, how we think and how we live.

For whatever reason people here are constructing and reconstructing the mythologies we have inherited from more than 6000 years of tribal existence. Can we expect otherwise?

Only a few people have turned to look at the inner process rather than running with myths of devils and angels. It is not a criticism, I doubt anyone here could even explain how they move their own fingers while typing "hello" if that is what they mean to type. or what it means to "mean to type something".

For 6000 years of recorded history we have not been wiser, and only a few ever have managed to live in the moment and bring the "light" of living in the moment to their families and co-workers etc. Mostly the myths leave that sort of thing out, I guess it is hard to motivate fighters into armies without battle myths and evil strangers.