View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The psychedelic realm. DEMONS/SPIRITS/ENTITIES, GOD THE DEVIL WTFFF

81roby

Greenlighter
okay guys heres the thing, i need people who understand me okay i know theres people who say its just the drug but everytime i take a high dose of lsd and actually blast off i get into this geonetric world and then if i smoke weed everything becomes fucking alive and literally there is eyes everywhere changing direction and motion but i can feel their precense and they look at me change spots look at me and change spots, sometimes i start seeing idk crazy ass alien kinda of figure in my vision just dancing or moving super weird but these aliens are spychedelicbut in a creepy way their vibes are insane almost like aien/trival, and sometimes they appear then shift into lik a lizard then it moves or dances all weird geometrically and changes to eyes over and over again and i can also feel and hear like these eyes breath like fucking humas!! they breathe and kinda like show vibes. another creeoy thing is the fucking triangle, ive had trips were i see it just dance geometrically with the little eye like the illuminati and sometimes it gets serious and just gives me mad vibes and looks crazy af and i once saw the triangle and insidr the triangle there was like demons or something looking thru it at me. but i see the triangle alot, and something else i once took so much acid i literally broke thru space and went back in time to before i even existed somehow and just saw huge molecules everywhere gettin formed into more molecules creating my soul. also i get these bivrations and their kinda like psychedelic bivrations and their colorfull and also i see triangles coming out of the bivrations into my vision field, but i always see everything alive and breathe plus have vibes and energy on acid and the "demons" ive fealt and the illuminati and alien shit like what thr fuuuuuuuck!?! does any one understand mee??? background info i was raised in mexico is currently in colorado USA and is christian, if u have something to say like its the drugs and shit then dont even bother because i know theres something more deep, more crazy. any one??

BTW i knoe this is stupid af but i dose atleast once or twice a week from 2-5 hits of lsd because...idk

In my experience there is both good and evil present in the spirit realm / alternate dimensions. I have encountered beings of pure joy and good as well as dark malelevant entities. I am mainly talking dmt here. I have never had entity contact on acid despite having some huge dosages. If you talk to real experienced shaman in South America they have no doubt about the presence of evil spirits. Part of their role is to help protect you from them in an ayahuasca trip. The realms beyond contain both light and dark.

My experience is the same, only I've always been able to link my experience of entities like that at least somewhat to myself / my own personality. My theory is that they are reflections / aspects of us, that our 'living being' detection system gets stimulated and that we project parts of ourself onto the experienced being as a way to keep our stream of consciousness sensible. In the case of a lot of DMT elf encounters I believe that it is "metaprograms" that are the parts of our minds we project, "agents" (mostly not in the intelligence agency sense of the word), and these same kinds of agents I have met full confrontation in lucid dreams, and the exact same things happened: I tried to test their independency but they failed.

I've always been able to link changes in my own mood and thinking / feeling to these beings, also 98% of people I read about report that communication goes via telepathy... which is incredible, but much less 'out there' if it involves communicating with other parts of your mind. Then obviously it is "telepathy" or experienced like that. What do you think psychotic people report in this department?...

And yeah I've met beings on DMT and mushrooms and practice zen buddhism, don't worry about that - of course I can't explain it all, but I increasingly have theories about the entities that are supported by known scientific phenomena, which is so much more valid to believe in than spirit-related.

There should be enough doubt on both sides of this... otherwise it is never healthy.

No not entities per se - although temporal lobe stimulation can sort effect a la godhelmet (look it up), but what i meant there is synaesthesia's brain chatter applied to face, eye and entity (organism) detection as neural circuits: we have specialized brain regions for things like that, chemical stimulation of such regions completely explains the mushroom hallucinations of eyes, faces or entities - although how they can be experienced IME ranges from the wildest projections of alien but physical beings to completely different senses that render a 'silhouette', a profile.
Brain functions which by the way should be part of or integrated with the perception that 5-HT2A (which psychedelics act on) are known for regulating in the neocortex among other higher brain functions.

Ive had alot of weird entity contacts on various substances.
Ketamine though seems to bring me to the space of a Christian belief system.

Im not really religius although i am quite spirutual in nature.
I dont trust the visions as truth as they could just be mind games i play during the trips.
However ive experienced some very deep things that has felt more real then my ordinary existence.
I guess that is why the pull of Ketamine is so hard to shake.
The mind starts to think its the real life.

81roby, I am not sure how much I can add to this. I only had the experience of "seeing" an entity once and that one seemed totally benevolent. How much do these experiences bother you? Although you described it as creepy, I didn't get the impression you were talking about a "bad trip" of any kind, am I right? Do you feel like there is something to gain from contact with these entities? Are those connotations like "reptilian aliens" or "illuminati" entirely negative in your mind? I can say that for me, the eye in the pyramid is a very positive symbol.

Solipsis, if you don't mind me asking, how did you try to test whether these entities exist independently from you own mind? Did they just fail to offer any real proof of independence to you or was it like catching one of them slipping up and revealing themselves in some way?

Hard to make concrete, especially since it's been a while.. but I noticed a lot of correlation between my own state of mind: my particular mood and emotions mostly, and the 'mindset' of entities that I encountered... At first, like most people will describe entities they seem to have a presence that is not you yourself (I mean here: it feels that way!), but when I started considering the possibility that it is a fragment of one's own mind, entities tended to seem more and more consistent with that, the illusion started to unravel.

The 'self-transforming machine elves' on DMT for me demonstrate why this is likely as well: experiencing the elves IME does not seem to always be a "discrete" in the sense that it is very clear where there is one such entity, where it stops and where it begins, etc. It becomes more and more farfetched to try and explain their nature as extraordinary when it comes to such boundaries, that these kinds of explanations seem desperate whereas the explanation that they are manifestations of your own mind, completely in line with a lot of things we know about psychedelics and neurology become more obvious.
Communication like the telepathy already mentioned is also consistent in that respect, and being able to exert influence on the nature of the entities (likely strongly related to the transformations of the elves) vaguely like sometimes visuals can be intentionally influenced.. well I pieced it together, to form that opinion.

Insight should not be confused with information by the way, and I don't think I really convincingly received information that I could not possibly have. I think it is wondrous that you can find answers within yourself and that this can involve entities, but for them to be taken seriously as independent agents you'd expect to learn something new from them that is remotely verifiable.

I have the greatest respect for those kinds of spiritual insights, but I don't see reason to actually validate such entities as being more than part of your own mind - which is still pretty incredible. I'm fine if people talk about beings from another dimension if that dimension is in your mind. For such things to exist outside the mind you'd really need so much more to go on.

Yes that seems to be the crux of the matter, whether you can bring back new information from such an encounter or not. I guess if such entities exist independently from us, they are pretty determined to keep it all very ambigous. :D

Like you I also think that Occam's razor should apply, and that it is already amazing (maybe even more amazing?) that there might be a part of ourselves that is able to give us such incredible insights. But in the end I think the more important question is which framework allows you to take the most away from the experience and if somebody finds it more helpful to frame it as a contact with the 'other' that is fine by me.

No not entities per se - although temporal lobe stimulation can sort effect a la godhelmet (look it up), but what i meant there is synaesthesia's brain chatter applied to face, eye and entity (organism) detection as neural circuits: we have specialized brain regions for things like that, chemical stimulation of such regions completely explains the mushroom hallucinations of eyes, faces or entities - although how they can be experienced IME ranges from the wildest projections of alien but physical beings to completely different senses that render a 'silhouette', a profile.
Brain functions which by the way should be part of or integrated with the perception that 5-HT2A (which psychedelics act on) are known for regulating in the neocortex among other higher brain functions.

Fascinating, isn't it?

The 'maleability' of such things surely makes me question the 'veracity' of what we perceive when sober, i.e. given how the 'face-quality' of things we see is merely a product of how 'prodigal'/'loose' our face recognition 'system' is, to what degree are the faces we see when sober 'really' faces? Of course I believe that the answer is 'they aren't faces at all' and that 'face' is just a concept through which we classify what we perceive, and one which happens to be somewhat hard-wired on us. These are the true archetypes I guess.

I totally want to experience the opposite end of the spectrum - underclock such systems of the brain and look at a face. Will there be anything at all to see? Or is the entirety of subjective experience like that, 'arbitrary'?

(I know there is that disease where people don't recognise faces, yes, but still...)

BTW this whole thing just reminds me of neural nets. Anyone familiar with that? There's a good way of explaining this aspect of the psychedelic experience to a computer scientist: they decrease the bias of the output neurons for some concepts, and everything becomes more like such concepts.

Last edited:
If you're experiencing lots of entities every time you trip you may want to stop tripping until you have someone to energetically hold space for you, or you are more able to hold space for yourself. Spirit attachment is a real thing, and you may be opening yourself up to energies that will attach to and leech from you in not holding stronger boundaries. I've had to go through multiple spirit attachment releases as well as "fight" with entities to prevent them from attaching to me because of my carelessness in regards to tripping and opening myself up to other energies/entities.

What could ever be a convincing argument against a belief, or what could ever convince my skepticism that any of this is real beyond our mind's manifestations? Virtually a philosophical question. I guess I formulated my answer of the latter that I would want to see evidence of transfered information that must have come from 'outside' oneself.

I guess faith is more tricky though: everything science says would be explained in a way that is convenient to the belief... psychedelics, dreams, ... , many examples involving "beings" that you may suggest make the mind a conduit for spirits.

Seems more like personifications of neuroses to me... you may believe that it's actual spirits but I believe that if you were put in an fMRI machine we may see hyperactivity in a brain region related to observed neurosis. Still, seems remarkable that apparently skeptical individuals don't really have as much issues with that kind of thing, as far as I'm aware.
Dreams are often full of 'personifications', even if not of our own integrated personality, then of aspects of our mental model of the world. We don't identify ourselves with that, so it's all the more alien.

I think underclocking things like pattern recognition just puts us in a state a la dissociatives, of course visual agnosia is a possibility but also many varied cognitive effects. The answer is simple enough I think: you would not recognize e.g. faces or yourself or beings even if they are actually there. You might even show symptoms of Capgras syndrome and suspect that someone you know is an imposter, combined with other disso / trippy effects it can get schizo pretty quickly. I recall being unable to identify objects and I would try to use them as if they were something completely different, like trying to turn on the TV with a spoon.

If entities are just the construct of our own mind, and we are just the construct of one mind seeking company, then I wonder why they can not be as "real" as we are.

If entities are just the construct of our own mind, and we are just the construct of one mind seeking company, then I wonder why they can not be as "real" as we are.

Because we normally don't call things that only happen in our own mind and are not real to others "real", since we refer to consensus reality which is an empiricism-based reality we all agree on, which is tangible or at least can be observed by anyone or anything. Otherwise it would get really confusing since people imagine things all the time that would really make things unclear if we would call that real, because often the whole point of using the word is to distinguish between tangible / physical / empirical and the rest.

But yeah in another sense of the word, everything that happens including limited to our own minds, is real - they are certainly valid experiences - obviously since everything that we experience happens to us in some sense.
Don't know if there is such a thing as an invalid experience. I guess it would get complicated very fast, if for example you would refer to the degree of illusion. Some would argue that all experience is an illusion, we cannot actually see the world as it is, only as it appears to us when we use our senses and make a mental model and stream of consciousness.

I think consensus reality lind of sucks. In fact I would much loke to not consent to it anymore...

Put 50 schizophrenics in a room, and one non. All of a sudden concensus reality starts to look a bit different.

When I saod "one mind seekiing company" I was refering to the somewhat common belief we are all bits of god experiencing everything through the illusion of maya. If you went along with that, there is only one entity, and we are all the constructs of one elaborate imagination. So what would make the entities people see on psychedelics any more or less real than you or md.

I dunmo, I have always been intrigued by the thought of whats behind the curtain. I have seen some shit on psychedelics that seems way more real than what I see on a daily basis. Well, perhaps not more real, but equally as real. I can not make myself accept the fact this is just my brain making shit up for whatever reason. It feels more like exploring than imagining.

I thought like that for years, and I think it can be very helpful as a process to distantiate yourself from consensus reality, to free yourself. But you still have to live and function in consensus reality, so it is important to still be able to do that properly even when sometimes you know better than certain 'consensus illusions'..

I've peeked behind the curtain plenty of times and I will never forget, but to have a life it is also important to keep doing the integration part of the process. I like to sometimes return to a psychedelic trip, to reset and remind myself... but in one sense I believe understanding the mystical better is a good purpose in life, but yet in another sense I believe rejecting consensus reality or not participating anymore is just as much of a waste as a spending your life with religion preparing for an afterlife that you don't have any actual knowledge of. Doesn't mean you have to conform to all the bullshit, but even an illusion like maya is useful and vital.

Well, to state the obvious, you are not going into good trips, it's like something is bothering you and the way the trip goes, you're seeing hallucinations of entities that mainly take your trip downhill, you should take a break for a while, let your tolerance reset, start off after a few months with experienced people whom you can count and rely on, mostly people you deeply trust. So whenever you feel annoyed with weird entities appearing, your friends will get you out of the dark side.
I've been in your shoes in one of my trips, we were on a very high dose i guess somewhat between 500 and 700 microns. We had a person in that room who kinda ruined the vibe for all of us by showing us image of someone we know in the psy scene, and he started showing us that someone with no finger and blood all over the pub's wall and entrance. and the next thing you know we all became uncomfortable and started to bad trip a bit, i dunno how we started seeing blood on each other's faces. Mind you LSD wasn't the only thing we had taken, we kinda took a cocktail of many other stuff. but what got us back into a happy state was that we comforted each other by somehow getting each other out of that bad trip and back to enjoying our night. Solipsis gave you the best answer.

I love the scientific method, but let´s say that currently science has get somehow perverted, bureocratized and dogmatized science to produce the actual scientificism

Let´s say that if you try to apply the real, dogma free scientific method in "forbidden" areas -lets say, paranormal, telepathy, spirits, psychedelics, chakras, subtle energies, etc- they tag you as nuts. You rapidly lose reputation and you get dry of founds. You can check the works of Rupert Sheldrake, as a good example.

Of course, all this areas are full of BS too, new age, scammers and what not, and you need to apply some discrimination to separate the BS from the real thing

Spirit attachment is as real as you can get. When you take a psych/disso, you get closer and more accesible to the subtle realms, for the positive and negative entities to interact with your subtler fields/energies

If you are in a weak, paranoid or unwise phase of your life, taking this drugs is like open a door to negative entities to parasite you. The opposite is also true. If you are grounded, strong and serene, psychs/dissos can work as a "portal" or technique to unlock positive feedback loops to gain clarity, vision, empathy, love, etc

So, in my book, OPs circunstances would require a grounding personal work and stop taking drugs for a while

okay guys heres the thing, i need people who understand me okay i know theres people who say its just the drug but everytime i take a high dose of lsd and actually blast off i get into this geonetric world and then if i smoke weed everything becomes fucking alive and literally there is eyes everywhere changing direction and motion but i can feel their precense and they look at me change spots look at me and change spots, sometimes i start seeing idk crazy ass alien kinda of figure in my vision just dancing or moving super weird but these aliens are spychedelicbut in a creepy way their vibes are insane almost like aien/trival, and sometimes they appear then shift into lik a lizard then it moves or dances all weird geometrically and changes to eyes over and over again and i can also feel and hear like these eyes breath like fucking humas!! they breathe and kinda like show vibes. another creeoy thing is the fucking triangle, ive had trips were i see it just dance geometrically with the little eye like the illuminati and sometimes it gets serious and just gives me mad vibes and looks crazy af and i once saw the triangle and insidr the triangle there was like demons or something looking thru it at me. but i see the triangle alot, and something else i once took so much acid i literally broke thru space and went back in time to before i even existed somehow and just saw huge molecules everywhere gettin formed into more molecules creating my soul. also i get these bivrations and their kinda like psychedelic bivrations and their colorfull and also i see triangles coming out of the bivrations into my vision field, but i always see everything alive and breathe plus have vibes and energy on acid and the "demons" ive fealt and the illuminati and alien shit like what thr fuuuuuuuck!?! does any one understand mee??? background info i was raised in mexico is currently in colorado USA and is christian, if u have something to say like its the drugs and shit then dont even bother because i know theres something more deep, more crazy. any one??
Have you developed telepathy precognition clairvoyance or anything along them line stronger instincts and knowing what people thing I'm past the triangle now it's it soul the illuminati thing you keep seeing listen to pink Floyd wish you were here on lsd close your eye and it explains everything after that you realise that music is actually hidden messages left for ppl like us