The productions thread - Part III!

respect back at ya professor, i see that protoje track you posted (3:33) real shit homie.

i think i that (waterfalls) needs some more tweakin now that i listen to it with well rested, fresh ears.

Btw how much cannabis flows thru your bloodstream son?

can't really guess weight but i'm high all the time. %)

26.gif

Last edited:
how spooky is this, all hallows eve thought "flip it on the haunted tip right" and you know i fuck heavy with the moon cycles right ?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...moon-explained-earth-space-astronomy-science/

Darkness will reign on the spookiest night of the year, with the arrival of a “black moon” on Halloween.

Although it’s not a term used by astronomers, black moon has become the popular moniker for the second new moon to fall in a calendar month. It’s the opposite of a blue moon, which is often defined as the second full moon in a month.

this is interesting because you can see how much it improved from the one i posted last night. lesson of the day... patience.

respect back at ya professor, i see that protoje track you posted (3:33) real shit homie.

i think i that (waterfalls) needs some more tweakin now that i listen to it with well rested, fresh ears.

can't really guess weight but i'm high all the time. %)

26.gif

Joe, what do you use to make those videos? What program? I'm tired of Soundcloud, but I don't want to just put some pic.

www.soundcloud.com/DeefexNY - New Track

Joe, what do you use to make those videos? What program? I'm tired of Soundcloud, but I don't want to just put some pic.

www.soundcloud.com/DeefexNY - New Track
greetings, beefy.

the visuals come from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MilkDrop

and i use https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraps to record those visuals.

you can tweak settings and stuff, but i keep it kinda low for file size.

btw, i'm listening to your latest track. around 1:45 man you nailed it. great stuff. love the space vibes too .

summoning trap demons on this one. i set the tempo to 66.666 LOL

I have a new album out this week, seeking reviews/feedback

http://vostek.bandcamp.com/album/geometridae

My 14th album since '99 and first self-released work in 5 years is titled 'Geometridae'. I made to be music that I wanted to hear, and to make music that I don't hear represented in so much of what is called 'EDM' these days. As for classifying it, I'm open to suggestions, but I'm thinking something between IDM and Glitch.

If you want to seriously review it, PM me and I can send you the wave files, but the streaming quality versions will give you a good idea of the sound. Thanks!

had to cook something up on 11/11

no way, i just noticed the post in the hip hop thread i just made is "#111" i'm like

Last edited:
I've finished my new album, includes finished versions of a couple tracks I have posted here. Anyone want to write a short review? Vostek.bandcamp.com/album/geometridae

LOL, Joethestoner, I had a very funny synchronicity as well with one of my posts, I was pretty much convinced at the time that it was a nod from the engineers of the matrix.

I've finished my new album, includes finished versions of a couple tracks I have posted here. Anyone want to write a short review? Vostek.bandcamp.com/album/geometridae

solid state is my favorite, right around 2:04 is when it really clicks for me. really clean glitch effects. uplifting and funky vibes throughout the album. i dig it.

LOL, Joethestoner, I had a very funny synchronicity as well with one of my posts, I was pretty much convinced at the time that it was a nod from the engineers of the matrix.
dude, i'm so there with you. :D

Thanks for the review, glad you dig! I think I did a pretty good job of capturing a diverse spread of styles because there is no clear favorite on the album. Every track except for Virtualite has been claimed as a favorite at least twice. It has repeatability at least for me; after 20 listens I have picked out every unintended click and pop that I want to smooth out, so when I get the chance I will do some microsound sculpting and update the files.

As for the synchronicity, I made a post about seeing a bunch of 1111's, and shortly after I discovered it was my 1,111th post. :O

i never lie so trust me when i say earlier i had an epiphany... looked up at the clock 11:11. :sus:

diverse definitely describes your music. limitless possibilities man... keep it going.

Rahcookiemonster, that is a damn good production. impressive piano playing there. drums knock. dope dope.

sigh, just now learned how to get the visuals to upload at 1080p o well! ima start over new for the new year.

we need dj khaled to give the ok to add more servers to bl cause shit can't apparently handle this rn LOL jk

^ dark vibes. fitting for a location in "rain country' 2nd one is dark and haunting af. nice.