• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The power of dealers

He needed to re-up and needed more money to do so. So he was trying to sell his last bit to get the show moving. Sucks but you gotta change your # or it will happen again and again. I agree with a previous poster that methadone controls cravings much better. Maybe you should try switching if you continue to relapse. Been 8 months for me and I wouldn't touch dope now. I hope I never will again. I can honestly say My cravings are completely under control and I read stuff on here and think I am so glad that's not my life anymore. Something to think about if this doesn't pass soon. Good luck and change that number!

When a dealer calls I just tell them I quit and if they call again just hit the button not to take the call.

Dealers have zero power over me. If I wanted to get high (different from cravings IMO) I'd go get high.

What are they doing anyway, bullying you? I just don't see how dealers have any power. Maybe I just don't like the wording.

When a dealer calls I just tell them I quit and if they call again just hit the button not to take the call.

Dealers have zero power over me. If I wanted to get high (different from cravings IMO) I'd go get high.

What are they doing anyway, bullying you? I just don't see how dealers have any power. Maybe I just don't like the wording.

When a dealer texts or calls the addict mind springs into action and starts trying to derail you. It is part of their business model. For crack it is an incredible business strategy.

When a dealer texts or calls the addict mind springs into action and starts trying to derail you. It is part of their business model. For crack it is an incredible business strategy.

yes exactly what he said, when I see the text its like my mind flips a switch... to the poster above saying you can just simply not answer the call you must not have ever had a habit before

Okay, I know this will sound super contrite coming from me, but give mindfulness a try, will you?