• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Pinch & The Punch FRIDAY THREAD

Just out of curiousty where does the purity percentage come from? I'm assuming it's not just the vendor saying that but you sent some for testing or something?

Not doubting for a moment just curious as to where the numbers come from.

The number came from energy control, a few people sent a samples in for the vendor and it came back at 91% for one, 93% for another and 95% for another so the vendor has labelled it as 91-96% purity.

Fuck me though it is some strong stuff, have been fighting off the urge to spew my guts up! thankfully the heroin has kicked in and I am feeling a lot less nauseous now :)

The number came from energy control, a few people sent a samples in for the vendor and it came back at 91% for one, 93% for another and 95% for another so the vendor has labelled it as 91-96% purity.

Fuck me though it is some strong stuff, have been fighting off the urge to spew my guts up! thankfully the heroin has kicked in and I am feeling a lot less nauseous now :)

Ah right...I thought it must have been to some sampling place.

I was reading something the other day about ways of testing the purity of coke and how accurate that scene in the movie "Blow" is where he tests the melting point and apparently when buying large quantities out in the Colombian rainforest people can get a reasonable idea of purity just by dropping some into a small glass of bleach and looking for the colour and formation of the coke precipitate as it floats down inside the glass....

I thought spunk was the God molecule......

Cos it's how wee bairnes are made like innit?.. :)

Edit.....no scratch that....I'M the God molecule....I'd like to electronically give all you lovely people an oxycontin and a bottle of this posh cider someone at work has bought me.....

****BING****

There you to folks....your welcome..:)

Nice one, cheers G!! Your posh cider doesn't half taste like vodka and blackcurrant y'know...

I thought spunk was the God molecule......

Cos it's how wee bairnes are made like innit?.. :)

Edit.....no scratch that....I'M the God molecule....I'd like to electronically give all you lovely people an oxycontin and a bottle of this posh cider someone at work has bought me.....

****BING****

There you to folks....your welcome..:)

All hail BigG and his electronic means of spreading fine pills and booze accross the land..... all haill BigG

[ketamine while powering through games of thrones gets me thinking like a targaryen]

Last edited:
Nice one, cheers G!! Your posh cider doesn't half taste like vodka and blackcurrant y'know...

I'm not sure why I got this since I dont really drink (and they know that) but a present is a present so why not eh?

Vodka and blackcurrent you say? Mine just tastes like Apple tango but you can't account for any changes in taste when sending drink out over the interwebz....

I'm not sure why I got this since I dont really drink (and they know that) but a present is a present so why not eh?

Vodka and blackcurrent you say? Mine just tastes like Apple tango but you can't account for any changes in taste when sending drink out over the interwebz....

I still haven't received the oxys yet mate. Do you think the interwebz nazis might have intercepted them?

I received an empty bottle G with a note rolled up inside that simply said " If you read this you are a Cunt" and a packet of dry roasted nuts instead of my Oxy.

Im grateful for the nuts don't get me wrong but i don't think you are the god molecule matey sorry.

The search for the chosen one continues..:)

If you fellas think you can con me into resending your oxys by saying you never received them or received peanuts instead you're wrong....

I cant be fooled that easily you know......

And I still say I'm the God molecule.....the voices in my head told me so...:)

Dont listen to BigG folks. He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy - and shit at emailing drugs...

Yeah I know tinker.....extended QT intervals and torsaddes de pointes syndrome....not what I

How much would a box of 56 oxy 40s cost in the U.S. if you didnt have insurance? (or even if you did)?

Doesn't seem to be pricing available for 40 mg but if you're insured, you may have a $10 or $20 co-pay. Without, 120 tablets can run up to $160 in my state, $90 with coupon. Not that many people are completely bare.

And the fucking nuts have given me indigestion...

I understand mistakes happen but shit dawg.;)

Instead of god molecule how about bollockaloracle? (A demotion but the pay rate isn't much different)

Tray one (for friends)

Tray two in the oven ...

Last edited:
And the fucking nuts have given me indigestion...

I understand mistakes happen but shit dawg.;)

Instead of god molecule how about bollockaloracle? (A demotion but the pay rate isn't much different)

Fuckin 'ell, I think i've just died laughing... 'bollockaloracle' - class =D

Got out of work early and I am off tomorrow! The joy is unreal. Heading home to dye my hair and start hunting for a place to live in September. Doing all sorts of adulting today :p

Doesn't seem to be pricing available for 40 mg but if you're insured, you may have a $10 or $20 co-pay. Without, 120 tablets can run up to $160 in my state, $90 with coupon. Not that many people are completely bare.

That's still pricey though. Over here you can either pay £8.40 per item (for any item or amount) or about £25 for unlimited prescriptions for 3 months.....people in Scotland and Wales get free prescriptions though as do people in England who are unemployed, under 16, over 65, pregnant or a host of other exemptions.

I just got a £40 fixed penalty NHS fine though the other day for accidentally claiming that I didn't have to pay for a prescription a few months back when I didn't realise my 3 month payment card had expired.....

I haven't paid it yet though as I'm going to try to appeal against it (somehow)...

Right I'm pressing send now so if any of you cunts say you didnt get it then you iz is telling fibz....

HN5xeyG.jpg

****SEND****

Nope. Still not got it. keep pressing send until I pass out....