Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Pinch & The Punch FRIDAY THREAD

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
It's Friday, 'aint got no job, aint got shit to do',

that I actually have to today once the houseworks done, but I have some potentially nice shit for later on and the weekend, films, drugs, ps4, drugs, music, drugs, books, drugs

And as its cricket saturday tomorrow and I have the yard to oneself a penny acid or 2 might be in order, as I have kept it fairly tight on the hed twisters since Godskitchen, which I think was 4 weeks ago today.

Has everyone said their White Rabbits?

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Call Alice
When she was just small

When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head
Feed your head...

Wish I had some fuckin drugs to feed my head with.

Run out of ODT this morning, man I love that stuff, so happy feeling and euphoric. I have ald 52 blotters and 3-meo-pce but I'm going to take them next week, the mix I call the "god molecule", as on a mixture of psichedelics and heavy duty dissociatives, in bed in darkness, I feel like I'm the master of my own universe. The last time I did two blotters and around 70 mgs of the pce insufflated. Outstanding, but it requires a whole next day to recover, and I'm not able to drive until well into the next afternoon. So yeah this weekend I'll go back to snorting my bupre after the lovely ODT binge, maybe a few spliffs and watching us play ze Germans tomorrow night at the pub.

Happy weekend fellas

Run out of ODT this morning, man I love that stuff, so happy feeling and euphoric. I have ald 52 blotters and 3-meo-pce but I'm going to take them next week, the mix I call the "god molecule", as on a mixture of psichedelics and heavy duty dissociatives, in bed in darkness, I feel like I'm the master of my own universe. The last time I did two blotters and around 70 mgs of the pce insufflated. Outstanding, but it requires a whole next day to recover, and I'm not able to drive until well into the next afternoon. So yeah this weekend I'll go back to snorting my bupre after the lovely ODT binge, maybe a few spliffs and watching us play ze Germans tomorrow night at the pub.

Happy weekend fellas

I've only had a brief fling with ODT - got through a gram in 3 days shortly after coming off methadone last year. I was pleasantly surprised at how effective it was - infinitely better than tramadol. Unfortunately, it plunged me back into withdrawals, but a few days on MXE sorted that shit out.

^Hey man do you know about ODT and subsequent dosing of buprenorphine? I made a post in the Gibberings thread, maybe you can answer. It's the last post of the thread, thanks

^Hey man do you know about ODT and subsequent dosing of buprenorphine? I made a post in the Gibberings thread, maybe you can answer. It's the last post of the thread, thanks

Sorry mate, absolutely no idea. I've never taken bupe, but I would assume the consequences would be akin to taking bupe after gear. Depends how much of a habit you have I suppose.

wohoo friday!
more work for me, at least until evening. then ill probably be too tired to do jack, and will probably lounge around the house.

might try mixing some rum in my ginger beer. heard it is a good mix

Pulled a sickie today. Fuck it, got paid yesterday so got extremely twatted on vodka. Currently continuing the theme...

Starting the weekend properly with some 1995 hard-house and hashish, lovelyyyy :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1KqAojquLU

All aboard!

ptEkFqL.jpg

Fuck it, went ahead and snorted 2mgs of buprenorphine, no precipitated WDs(I had plugged ODT a couple of hours ago). So it works like Tramadol, no negative interactions with subutex, one of the only opiods to which this applies.

Fuck it, went ahead and snorted 2mgs of buprenorphine, no precipitated WDs(I had plugged ODT a couple of hours ago). So it works like Tramadol, no negative interactions with subutex, one of the only opiods to which this applies.

Oh, forgot to tell you - the extremely severe and protracted precipitated withdrawals can take 24 hours to kick in... ;)

Doing nothing special today, it's really hot here at the moment and really windy which usually just picks up the dust. I'm going to get in the kitchen and prepare some Teriyaki chicken for later on (great excuse to have a couple of drinks as I have nothing to do later on either.)

I'm off to Japan later in the month and then Korea so I have a lot of hotels to get booked (6 different locations) - going to be a lot of travelling but one hell of a trip.

Have a great day

Doing nothing special today, it's really hot here at the moment and really windy which usually just picks up the dust. I'm going to get in the kitchen and prepare some Teriyaki chicken for later on (great excuse to have a couple of drinks as I have nothing to do later on either.)

I'm off to Japan later in the month and then Korea so I have a lot of hotels to get booked (6 different locations) - going to be a lot of travelling but one hell of a trip.

Have a great day

You manage to cram more life into a week than I have achieved in a lifetime. Fair play Bear! :)

Scarce on the substances front-only pregab and a few benzos in my coffer. I am 5 days off ops (deliberate) with some very minor rattles so some rose in this beautiful weather might be best. Gorgeous three day weekend ahead-clear skies and 27.5 degrees C (80F).

Oh, forgot to tell you - the extremely severe and protracted precipitated withdrawals can take 24 hours to kick in... ;)

Sorry but that's unlikely. I've suffered them before when dosing subs after oxy, all hell broke loose in less than ten minutes.

Snorted another tablet(i'm scripted the 2mgs ones), I have to say that there sure is a synergy with the ODT I plugged earlier. Feeling very noddy and at peace.

Anybody watching the euros still? I want to go to the pub tonight but I'm fairly skint and I'm debating myself whether to spend on outside beers. Have been drinking by myself all week, a part of me wants to socialize, but my wallet doesn't :)

Bearlove: Enjoy Korea man, I was in Seoul in November, loved that place!

You manage to cram more life into a week than I have achieved in a lifetime. Fair play Bear! :)

I've had some great travels the last 16 months to be honest (had a great time) but between travelling I have a very simple life where I would probably swap one of your weeks for two of mine. What will be great this holiday is when I return (September) it will be a lot cooler so it will be BBQ season again so we will at least be able to sit outdoors and chill without being burnt to a crisp.

Bearlove: Enjoy Korea man, I was in Seoul in November, loved that place!

What area did you stay in? I've booked all of the Japan locations but still unsure where to stay in Seoul? I'm looking for somewhere downtown / busy area but connected to Train/Metro.

Have you (or anyone) used AirBnb before ? I was looking to use them for a few of my stops, but to be honest - when you take into consideration the extras like cleaning etc the room rate isn't that much cheaper than a mid range hotel (2 to 3 star).