• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The party is not over for me... Just yet... (MDMA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRONiK

Greenlighter
Hi all,

Not sure why I felt the need to post this. Gloating perhaps or an 'I told you so' moment...

I shall paint the picture. In my thirties, family, etc don't mind a dabble every now and then, say a few times a year. Use to party hard back in the day (ie 2000-05) but I won't delve into the 'back in the old days' stories but I am sure you know where I am coming from.

Opportunities for fun these days are few and far between. Over the last say 5yrs or probably more I am on the list of many who would preach about how the poor quality and availability of MDMA these days (whether it be pills or powder). Sure its around, sure its about 'sources' and what not, but the fact is that it is just not as available as it used to be and there are many (increasing) substitutes of which none are close to the real deal IMO. MDMA powder has also been problematic, some bizarre substances have come across, tested and were just garbage. Some tested good, tasted odd, weird effect, here we go again, etc.

So here I am partying with some of these younger chaps in their early 20's, whilst they munch away multiple biscuits full of god knows what. I'd have one and basically feel a minor rush or some kind, no love, muntness, not mdma = some other substitute. Thanks guys but I'll just drink you can have these. 'Nah man have a couple, you need a few trust me dude' (not loved up, sketchy looking, eye balls facing different directions). I am not gonna munch down a heap of these things and be scattered for nothing. They think there are problems with me, I start preaching 'old days', etc but they just laugh. I am starting to doubt myself, maybe tolerance is gone? Party over? They don't work on me any more? Throw in the towel? Find something else?.. No! I am determined, it does still exist, I am not done yet!

After some patience and sheer luck we came across a couple of White Skulls. You may have seen these bad boys. 300mg (approx) skull shape. They are almost a keep sake to be framed on a wall if you can stop yourself from eating it! Look them up. From a reliable source these came from over yonder. Was sure these were the real deal, did not question for a second but still did the usual research as best one can. The smell, test result, sparkles, size/shape, rock hard, etc everything lined up (kinda hard to fake!).

We are at this event last night, with these young chaps and their rubbish of which nothing was consumed yet. Lets have half of one of these first. 'Nah man I need 2 or three'. No you don't they are huge (even that was probably pushing it, ie 150mg roughly). So down the hatch, 3 of us including me had a half. 45mins later, the old awkwardness feeling came on and I knew we were on a winner. Started going up that escalator of which I had not been up for a long time. I see grins on my friends faces. The come up was too much for one guy and he barfed in the toilet, but came back skipping. 1-1.5hrs boom. All of us blown away and going bananas, unbelievable! Just when I thought it had peaked it would climb higher. At least 10 times over the next 2-3hrs I heard the phrases 'OMG what the f--k is this, I've never felt like this ever, the rush is incredible, omg, this is the best, nothing compares to this.. more ramblings and groans...'. Pure bliss, clean, unreal!

It was a great 'I told you so moment', of which I made a point to continually remind them what I had been talking about. Not sure why but feel like I have accomplished something! Had to share this with like minded bluelighters. It still works, its still out there, don't give up! (now to find more!!)

Last edited:
its a lot easier than you think to get legit mdma

maybe you just have to pay a premium in Australia idk

its a lot easier than you think to get legit mdma

maybe you just have to pay a premium in Australia idk

Yep I know. I'd happily pay 4 times the going rate for a for legit 100-150mg MDMA biscuit. Would not blink an eye. For the amount of times/opportunity I get these days it would still be worth every cent.

Great post mate! I got some free MAD mdma from some youngens recently, just from snorting the amount I did, the instant tears in the eye of the nose I snorted through and the burn and the feeling/taste it I could tell it was MDAI

Can't wait to show them the real deal if I ever do, they had fun but. I just mixed it with other shit and partied on

^ Mdai stings like a bitch up the nose.

Great stuff Chronik, I'm mega jealous of those Skulls. But yeah when people try MDMA who have not before it very much is an I told you so moment and I understand you feeling the need to share it.
MDMA is around, but as you said it really is a who you know type situation, it's definitely not wide spread the way it would've been in your glory days.

But those skulls are seriously boss, they put even the pills of your era to shame. They are some of the highest dose of MDMA that's ever been pressed into a pill. Top stuff, and don't stop the party =)

Why didn't OP just post this in the mdxx thread?

Anyway back when pills were predominately good and very strong in Sydney (most of the 90's) they always cost alot more than they do now, but the quality was well worth it.

Heh, nice story.

Wish I had the strength to hold a couple of the tabs from my early 20's, show the youngins who only use meth what a night out is all about.

Why didn't OP just post this in the mdxx thread?

Ah yep probably should have been there, I didn't see that one (Forum noob!). I saw the Ecstasy area but felt this was more relating to Aus. Happy for all of it to be moved.

Id rather have 2 pills from the early 90's than 15 of todays pills. Even when its MDMA these days the high is different, just mongy

Ah yep probably should have been there, I didn't see that one (Forum noob!). I saw the Ecstasy area but felt this was more relating to Aus. Happy for all of it to be moved.

Yeah no worries, there's a thread up near the top of the forum here called the 'introduction and directory' thread -

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/606314-Australian-Drug-Discussion-Introduction-and-Directory

which is good to see all the main topics. It's no big deal though, just a good place for everyone to know where everything is. Check it out if you havent had a look at it before.

Id rather have 2 pills from the early 90's than 15 of todays pills. Even when its MDMA these days the high is different, just mongy

Oh yeah for sure. We were lucky to have been around in that era. It was a really fun and exciting time. It was so safe and easy without crystal meth and sniffer dogs and so many dealers with real pills and real acid. 1 pill used to do us for the whole night, or 1 pill and a bit of something else.

I was reading this article that got posted in DiTM before, called When everything began with an E -

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/mens-fabulous/4958399/When-everything-began-with-an-E.html

It bought back some memories of how it was here and how the scene changed so quickly over the next 5-10 years after the early 90's. E's got worse, ravers got younger and younger, less and less UK ravers and promoters were in the scene. etc etc

nostalgia-nostalgia-is-deja-vu-in-reverse-demotivational-poster-1273722504.jpg

imo

it happens to everything

sports, movies, music, drugs

everything was better back in the day right?

No, video games weren't, tv shows weren't, movies weren't, hair styles weren't, sneakers weren't, skateboards weren't, TV's weren't, cars weren't, computers weren't, mobile phones weren't, the Internet wasn't, but e's were and that's pretty common knowledge I think.

arguing over matters of opinion was definitely better back in the day

we could be dueling right now

Status
Not open for further replies.