• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The party is not over for me... Just yet... (MDMA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so lets recap:

OP says they've used MDMA in the early 2000s

OP then goes on to say their best ecstasy experience occurred in the year 2013

so in conclusion,

Aussie reading levels are at an all time low

Id rather have 2 pills from the early 90's than 15 of todays pills. Even when its MDMA these days the high is different, just mongy

Likely not MDMA, mixed, not purified enough. Based on my experiences from 2005 to last Sunday night I would have agreed 100%. The event itself with friends etc was almost a fizzer in that was a last resort (ie was not the environment that contributed). I've had the opposite many times, best party, atmosphere, etc and crap biscuits...

I personally think its to do with the synth, when ecstasy first exploded chemists were making fairly pure MDMA/MDA and following Shulgins synth which was made from Safrole in a certain ratio (the ratio is available and I will dig it up).

These days I think chemists are going for turn over rather than quality and use different routes and do not purify enough, although every now and then some decently made MDMA does appear that has a noticeable difference in effects.

good on your for supplying drugs

I will be more specific. A bunch of us had options/opportunity and did the research (primarily me in terms of research). I made my choice, they followed, but they made their own choices.

so lets recap:

OP says they've used MDMA in the early 2000s

OP then goes on to say their best ecstasy experience occurred in the year 2013

so in conclusion,

Aussie reading levels are at an all time low

Not best ecstasy experience I'd ever had in 2013, but comparable to my early days. A bunch of biscuits from back in the day for comparison (probably another thread here!). Eg. Green ?, green BB's, beige/pink safe sex durex, blue melodies, red hq's, orange JA, white/green butterflies, white/pink heart, purple rolex, yellow tulip... (scary that I remember this many!). The last decent biscuit I recall before Sunday night was probably the yellow tulip late 2005.

Not best ecstasy experience I'd ever had in 2013, but comparable to my early days. A bunch of biscuits from back in the day for comparison (probably another thread here!). Eg. Green ?, green BB's, beige/pink safe sex durex, blue melodies, red hq's, orange JA, white/green butterflies, white/pink heart, purple rolex, yellow tulip... (scary that I remember this many!). The last decent biscuit I recall before Sunday night was probably the yellow tulip late 2005.

Pink and blue safe sexes. Pink and blue (half pink half blue) 1L, green dexters, orange MXs, white wishes (blanks), blue Versace (out pressed), red or yellow 3s (not the phone co), green clovers, green fish, beige As. That was the best collection of 02/03. The best thing about those early days was the press on pills never changed every week. When the press was gone, the batch was gone.
This was a good read. Thanks.

Some of the best ones I had back in the 90's would often have no logo or colour, ones like cali whites or cali splits, purple specs, beige pills etc, loads of them were nearly like pharmaceutical pills in their appearance, but very potent, high dose mdma.

This really is more blog or trip report type material. There isn't any HR value to a thread like this, I am glad you and your mates had a good time but this thread is not suitable for this forum. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.