European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The old miserable bastards Xmas hate-a-thon

Don't talk to me about fuckin DFS.

Bunch of fuckin cunts...

Recently bought a suite off them, they fucked up and now we've got to wait until after xmas...

22632920-7825047-image-a-50_1577205399265.jpg

Not something I'd normally do at all. I've been wearing Nike Airforces for years which are just basic trainers that everyone has, they're £80 from Footlocker. Now I got a proper job I figure I might as well upgrade my swag a bit. Asked a couple mates and my girl who said they'd look good on me so I went ahead and got 'em.

These are the the ones, pretty understated and subtle looking for something so expensive, honestly mostly just paying for a brand name if I'm being honest:

7IpeY3Y.jpg

Tell you what though you'd be surprised by how many people with modest salaries save up to buy expensive designer clothing. I know people who will do a bunch of overtime just to buy Bape hoodies.

I bought myself a 3,5k prada jacket when i inherited 100k from my grandma. The quality is very nice tho and it just fits.
A friend of mine got a 40 k audemar piguet royal oak from his dead uncle.

this one

I’d have loved to have met your mate when I was on the crack😂😂
My dealer would have been wearing it

I'm sorry, but your friend is an ostentatious dick.
:p
i told him to immediately get an insurance for it. People tried to rob him 5 days after he got the watch but he could fight them off. I wouldnt run around with a 40k watch on my wrist. It would be on the bank. The model got over 10 k more expensive in 5 years,so the model he got is a good investment.

I’d have loved to have met your mate when I was on the crack😂😂
My dealer would have been wearing it
When i was on the crack i would have done that too. Fortunately im off that stuff( except for every few months)

I'd have love to have met Neithman before he spent three and a half grand on a fuckin jacket that 'fits nice'... ;)

I can get them for a quid in any charity shop in town.

FFS man, you could have got 350 bags of smack for that price..

thats the only one i find online that goes in the same direction. Prada jackets are that expensive,even more expensive than gucci.

350 bags of smack that i consume in 2 weeks if i go hard. That jacket will stay with me for many years. My mom has prada jackets from the 90s thats still are in great shape.

Also i have to dress up for my work. I also got a gucci suit. I work at linklaters and there you cant work with a h&m suit.

Last edited:
Yeah christmas is a freakin drag, man.
Want all my money and everybody gets paid but me; even electric bills are higher with all the cooking, lighting and cleaning up.
I took the lights down and banned further culinary activities.
Nahhhh, MF gotta eat, son!
Fuck the lights, though, for real. I did take em down but it was because they were outdoors and the circuit isn't built for it... don't wanna burn the house to the ground just because I wanted to see all the pretty lights.
Something about some kind of christmas shit.
BTW:
We went sideways for "crimus"... crimus tacos. fucking gooooood.

I bought myself a 3,5k prada jacket when i inherited 100k from my grandma. The quality is very nice tho and it just fits.
A friend of mine got a 40 k audemar piguet royal oak from his dead uncle.

this one

Ah mate I love AP's, wonder if I'll ever afford one. I'm into my watches these days. I want a nice Hublot which shouldn't be too unrealistic to be fair. Hublot Classic Fusion can be had for £3.5k from the right seller. Not something I can afford currently but in the near future I'm sure I can pick one up.

Was considering just getting a high grade replica from China but nah rather get the real deal.

In the mean time I'll rock my Apple Watch.