• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The old miserable bastards Xmas hate-a-thon

christmas day is the same as any other for me. not gonna do fuck all cos got no money. spent all my money on 2+2 yesterday. really truly feels like a usual wednesday for me this year. trying to avoid the christmas programmes on tv, not that hard as all the usual shit i watch is on today, watching the "top gear burma special" rn, then that mad ass "sliders" on horror at 3pm. just the same as yesterday and the same as tommorow.

dropped lucky, me brother put me £15 in me account. only cunt of it is, 1n1 is 15 and there is only 1 cash point in nottingham that occaisonally has five pound notes stocked and its a fuck of a walk that might not yeild me the 15 quid cash i want. do i go get just a tenner and a bag of dark or do the walk in the hope that the cash point has 5ers ?

That is a difficult one mate. Your brother is obviously taking the pias, so tell him to stop being such a tight cunt and give you the extra fiver so you can get 20 quid out of any machine. Then you'll be able to get a couple of Karpackies on top...

I am in the same boat.

It hurts for those who have family problems.. I hope one day I can have my own family (wife, children) and make it different

Mate, I've just seen this. I'm sorry for making light of what is often a truly terrible time of year for many people. Here's hoping you find peace and happiness in the new year... <3

Now here's something "interesting" (for some value of interesting) while we're on the subject of expensive trainers.

I think we can all agree that the Prime Minister Boris Johnson is a filthy piece of toerag. "Toerag" being exactly what it sounds like: a strip of cloth which you wound around your toes if you were too poor to afford to buy socks, as an allusion to poor people being a bunch of petty criminals. (It was ever thus, of course: petty crime is for the little people, and the ones who commit the big crimes are the ones who end up running the country.)

Nowadays, though, it is The Law that your expensive trainers must be worn commando-style, sockless, directly against your bare feet, in order to demonstrate that you are rich enough to afford to buy a new pair of trainers as soon as the ones you are wearing start to get a bit stinky.

And "no-show" trainer socks are for those of us who are too poor not to wear socks .....

Now here's something "interesting" (for some value of interesting) while we're on the subject of expensive trainers.

I think we can all agree that the Prime Minister Boris Johnson is a filthy piece of toerag. "Toerag" being exactly what it sounds like: a strip of cloth which you wound around your toes if you were too poor to afford to buy socks, as an allusion to poor people being a bunch of petty criminals. (It was ever thus, of course: petty crime is for the little people, and the ones who commit the big crimes are the ones who end up running the country.)

Nowadays, though, it is The Law that your expensive trainers must be worn commando-style, sockless, directly against your bare feet, in order to demonstrate that you are rich enough to afford to buy a new pair of trainers as soon as the ones you are wearing start to get a bit stinky.

And "no-show" trainer socks are for those of us who are too poor not to wear socks .....

I would put this a lot more simply Julie.

Trainers are for twats... :LOL:

Ye well corbyn has been known to wear sandals and white socks so thank fuck that cunt never got in to power😂

If I was ever elected Minister for Shoes, among my first laws would be that a sandal and a sock would be permitted to occupy the same foot only under limited circumstances; viz, inside a part of a shoe store having no direct line of sight from the street or shopping centre, and not for any longer than necessary to be sure that the sandals fit. However, an exception might have to be made to permit the wearing of ankle-highs with peep-toe boots indoors at home when not entertaining guests, because I could hardly condemn anyone to suffer blisters.

The penalty for wearing trainer socks with fluffy slides and your younger sister's trackie bum-bums in public would have to be extreme .....

Lol i could have gotten something fancy or expensive but i got some mango kush, biltong and sweets for xmas. What more do i need. Im happy and content :)

F.U.B.A.R I'm lucky to get owt of my family, i aint exactly been a "good brother" to him either. to be honest am grateful that i got owt today. i went to that cash point and the cunting thing had no fivers left. i reckon they have stopped stocking it with 5 pound notes. pissed me right off when i got there and i could only get a tenner out. got a stone and swapped something for half a bag of dark. had it, pissed off again cos it was shit. fucking gutted, i should have just got a bag of dark instead. lesson learnt-ish for next time !

F.U.B.A.R you well put me in the mood for a beer. lucky i had a quid and a bit in change in my copper jar, cos the twat at me local wanted me to spend a minimum of £3. i had already spent £3 of the fiver i had left off our kid on milk, so am a bit buzzing to be fair that i managed to get a beer for £1.15 the beer i like, zubr, has taken a right hike in price, it wor a quid when i got out of hmp humber in 2013, but cos it got popular, the fuckers are charging nearly a quid and a half now and you know they get it imported for like £10 a crate, so bare profit for the man at the corner shop !

F.U.B.A.R you well put me in the mood for a beer. lucky i had a quid and a bit in change in my copper jar, cos the twat at me local wanted me to spend a minimum of £3. i had already spent £3 of the fiver i had left off our kid on milk, so am a bit buzzing to be fair that i managed to get a beer for £1.15 the beer i like, zubr, has taken a right hike in price, it wor a quid when i got out of hmp humber in 2013, but cos it got popular, the fuckers are charging nearly a quid and a half now and you know they get it imported for like £10 a crate, so bare profit for the man at the corner shop !
When ur getting ripped off with shit gear and scraping pennies together for a can of shitty beer it’s time to re evaluate your life.

Lol EADS thread just says something about miserable old bastards and soso is last poster.

Hi SOSO MATE

LOL

Close. Dr.Martens boots. Unfortunately no longer made in England but by slave labour in China like every fuckin thing else in this shithole we call life.

Still top boots though...

Some are still handmade (in Nottingham I think?) but they are almost double the price.

Some are still handmade (in Nottingham I think?) but they are almost double the price.

This is the thing though innit. People think my £400 trainers are stupid but they don't like it when their cheap stuff is made in Chinese sweatshops. If you want something not made in a sweatshop you need to pay for it because obviously when you pay higher labour costs your production cost is higher. Staff costs are the highest expense any business has.

Don't get me wrong there's been a few cases where subcontractors used by designers are caught with shady practices too (usually this is in the form of Chinese companies setting up Italy, hiring only Chinese immigrants, and paying shit wages like they do in China) but the factories actually owned by designers themselves (as opposed to subcontractors) are often run very ethically, and unethical practises are much rarer than cheap made in China stuff from Primark being produced in such conditions. How else can they afford to sell shit at such low prices? They have to be cutting costs somewhere...

And I use Primark as an example because, to their credit, they actually do make an effort to use ethical factories, or at least they claim to do so. But despite these efforts they still end up doing business with sweatshops because they simply cannot produce such cheap goods while paying all their factory workers fairly.

There's even been a case not too long ago where Primark was alleged to be producing clothes using Chinese prison inmates:

Bangladesh factories that produce clothing for basically all the major budget Western brands aren't so nice either. Many stories of terrible wages, child labour, bad working conditions, unsafe factories, etc.

i stopped breathing on page 1 so couldn't read the rest.
but, yeah good shoes are important, Duh. you can't keep flying everywhere.