• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

I've had the most unreal visuals on 2ci. It affects people differently. 35mg doesn't give any visuals to a friend of mine, while at times 12mg is enough to punch me in the eyes.

I've had the most unreal visuals on 2ci. It affects people differently. 35mg doesn't give any visuals to a friend of mine, while at times 12mg is enough to punch me in the eyes.

ok so i ordered sum 2c-i a while ago and have tried it twice since. once at 15 mg and once at 25. Both were about the same, feeling almost nothing for 2+ hours except tense and maybe a little hyper. Then when i smoked pot the high was very intense, but no actual visuals... just closed eyed type visuals that i can achieve without drugs with my imagination. (sort of just like a high thc dose). also, i had heavy increase in heart rate and jaw cleanching with the 25 mg. My friend tried 18 mg twice of the same batch and had no effects. A third friend of mine did the 25 mg with me and had a very similar experience. My question is this: is what i got 2c-i? its white fluffy powder that seems to stick to substances. Is there any way to know if what i got was really 2c-I? it is very important for me to find out.. if any other information is required to arrive at a hypothesis just ask and i will give any information i have. THank you.

ok so i ordered sum 2c-i a while ago and have tried it twice since. once at 15 mg and once at 25. Both were about the same, feeling almost nothing for 2+ hours except tense and maybe a little hyper. Then when i smoked pot the high was very intense, but no actual visuals... just closed eyed type visuals that i can achieve without drugs with my imagination. (sort of just like a high thc dose). also, i had heavy increase in heart rate and jaw cleanching with the 25 mg. My friend tried 18 mg twice of the same batch and had no effects. A third friend of mine did the 25 mg with me and had a very similar experience. My question is this: is what i got 2c-i? its white fluffy powder that seems to stick to substances. Is there any way to know if what i got was really 2c-I? it is very important for me to find out.. if any other information is required to arrive at a hypothesis just ask and i will give any information i have. THank you.

gempro... dont even start i know what the general opinion of this scale is... i measured 1/2 gram and used liquid distillation so it was accurate.

gempro... dont even start i know what the general opinion of this scale is... i measured 1/2 gram and used liquid distillation so it was accurate.

Shit... I should have posted this followup shit earlier! Ich bin a tool. This is what I wrote a while ago... all this shit is cobbled together from emails:

Not for me... the 2nd trial of 2C-I hydrochloride has been made at the incredible level of 4 (!!) mg... and the material is immensely rich and complex. Two thumbs up for holy shit factor. I cannot characterize the material properly AT ALL! It seems to have a significant amount of learning curve to it, compared to the other phenethylamines I've done, which were almost a natch at threshold doses... perhaps this is the difference between a thioalkane chain and a heavy halogen atom, perhaps I've got a weird-
ass metabolism...

2C-I has been, for me, on a mg basis, at least twice as strong as my 2C-T-2 trips, with a unique and _much_ more powerful methamphetamine-like stimulant push (with no later crash ;-) ) than T2, which was surprising and yet impressive, because it implies I'll be able to draw as well as I can on crystal meth, but instead, while tripping constructively, rather than speeding totally destructively... I never expected to find a drug that hit my van Gogh button like this one... further trials are necessary.
I imagine it's a the steroid-pumped enigmatic older brother of 2C-B, from the same proven stock but muuuuuch more complex underneath the skin. I made the mistake today of fasting/liquid dieting before taking this compound and the amphetamine-like stimulation was _quiite_ powerful, which seemed to make me feel like I was going a bit too fast! for the level of tripping I was at... Incredibly physically taxing - I mean, I didn't think it was possible for a alpha-methylless phenethylamine to exhibit this intensity of stimulant activity! This is not a slow-to-show compound, (of which T2 is my personal archetype), and as such doesn't require fasting! Jesus, it hits a bit hard to warrant _fasting_, actually. I'd NEVER push the dose over 15mg... I mean, I took 4 today and I nearly had a +2.5 (shulgin)! Doesn't mix with weed as spectacularly as I would like, though, (or it does and I find the synergy TOO intense!) but that's good, I suppose it saves on weed... I shouldn't smoke so much weed when I trip anyways...

And some further thoughts:

Heh.. I tend to go for very powerful trips most of the time (except for today, I had a very reintegratory though mild trip today; those last experiments with 2C-I have left me rather burnt the fuck out... what is the issue there? improper weighing? the wrong isomer? that they sent me the wrong chem is likely... activity at 4mg like that is _crazy_... it's gotta be 2C-P, which is a _bastard_, very chemical-feeling speed-like substance for many people. I'm gonna have to e-mail them and get them to send me some more for free, they sometimes do that when they fuck up.) Fuck I can rant about drugs.. er, research chemicals. It's kinda scary.

>I found 2c-i to have a much gentler body load than 2c-t-2.

That was my experience.. ..for the first two hours, which were absolutely exquisite. Also, apparently taking the supplement with the tyrosine in it while fasting may have really screwed me - amino acids have to compete for the same transporter to get across the Maginot line (kinda like the tunnels under the Berlin wall, but for your brain; aka the "blood brain barrier"), which means that if you've just eaten a huge balanced meal you're getting a proportion of ALL the amino acids you absorbed going to your brain, depending on how they equilibrate with each other; if you're fasting, you ain't got SHIT going to your brain, so if you take a supplement of any amino acid with a nil serum amino acid count you can expect that not only will be the ONLY amino acid transported there, but it will reach quite higher concentrations because it's not competing with anything... that's in fact the whole premise behind taking amino acid supplements ONLY before, or a suitable period of time after, a meal... so yeah, that was a pretty bad fuckup!

And more shit:

So what's up with being absolutely tweaked the fuck from 4mg? Everything I've experienced from this batch of 2C-I has seemed more consistent with the effects of 2C-P! I understand that some people have toxic/allergic reactions to the halogenated 2Cs but it seems that pretty much everyone reacts to 2C-P in the manner described in my '2C-I' trips...

I'm gonna have to order the EZ Testing Kit... although I'm unsure as to whether or not it will allow me to distinguish specifically between 2C-I and 2C-P, or just 2C-X and 2C-T-X... anyone got any experience/clues/stabs in the dark? I assume that 2C-P and 2C-I would react differently with marquis reagent... the green/blue reaction seems to be a halogenated (a-methyl)2C-PEA thing rather than a generalized (a-methyl) 2C-PEA reaction...?

I've also read quite a lot about (and for 2C-T-2, noticed) the possibility that the side effects are somehow more noticable or of higher incidence in doses LOWER or HIGHER than the compound's particular 'sweet-spot' (it seems all PEAs have sweet-spots for me, if they're sweet at all that is)... but then again, wouldn't it just be a knee-slapping hardcore laugh riot if I downed 12mg of my "2C-I" expecting the side effects to be less than 4mg of "2C-I"? I mean, seriously...

Shit... I should have posted this followup shit earlier! Ich bin a tool. This is what I wrote a while ago... all this shit is cobbled together from emails:

Not for me... the 2nd trial of 2C-I hydrochloride has been made at the incredible level of 4 (!!) mg... and the material is immensely rich and complex. Two thumbs up for holy shit factor. I cannot characterize the material properly AT ALL! It seems to have a significant amount of learning curve to it, compared to the other phenethylamines I've done, which were almost a natch at threshold doses... perhaps this is the difference between a thioalkane chain and a heavy halogen atom, perhaps I've got a weird-
ass metabolism...

2C-I has been, for me, on a mg basis, at least twice as strong as my 2C-T-2 trips, with a unique and _much_ more powerful methamphetamine-like stimulant push (with no later crash ;-) ) than T2, which was surprising and yet impressive, because it implies I'll be able to draw as well as I can on crystal meth, but instead, while tripping constructively, rather than speeding totally destructively... I never expected to find a drug that hit my van Gogh button like this one... further trials are necessary.
I imagine it's a the steroid-pumped enigmatic older brother of 2C-B, from the same proven stock but muuuuuch more complex underneath the skin. I made the mistake today of fasting/liquid dieting before taking this compound and the amphetamine-like stimulation was _quiite_ powerful, which seemed to make me feel like I was going a bit too fast! for the level of tripping I was at... Incredibly physically taxing - I mean, I didn't think it was possible for a alpha-methylless phenethylamine to exhibit this intensity of stimulant activity! This is not a slow-to-show compound, (of which T2 is my personal archetype), and as such doesn't require fasting! Jesus, it hits a bit hard to warrant _fasting_, actually. I'd NEVER push the dose over 15mg... I mean, I took 4 today and I nearly had a +2.5 (shulgin)! Doesn't mix with weed as spectacularly as I would like, though, (or it does and I find the synergy TOO intense!) but that's good, I suppose it saves on weed... I shouldn't smoke so much weed when I trip anyways...

And some further thoughts:

Heh.. I tend to go for very powerful trips most of the time (except for today, I had a very reintegratory though mild trip today; those last experiments with 2C-I have left me rather burnt the fuck out... what is the issue there? improper weighing? the wrong isomer? that they sent me the wrong chem is likely... activity at 4mg like that is _crazy_... it's gotta be 2C-P, which is a _bastard_, very chemical-feeling speed-like substance for many people. I'm gonna have to e-mail them and get them to send me some more for free, they sometimes do that when they fuck up.) Fuck I can rant about drugs.. er, research chemicals. It's kinda scary.

>I found 2c-i to have a much gentler body load than 2c-t-2.

That was my experience.. ..for the first two hours, which were absolutely exquisite. Also, apparently taking the supplement with the tyrosine in it while fasting may have really screwed me - amino acids have to compete for the same transporter to get across the Maginot line (kinda like the tunnels under the Berlin wall, but for your brain; aka the "blood brain barrier"), which means that if you've just eaten a huge balanced meal you're getting a proportion of ALL the amino acids you absorbed going to your brain, depending on how they equilibrate with each other; if you're fasting, you ain't got SHIT going to your brain, so if you take a supplement of any amino acid with a nil serum amino acid count you can expect that not only will be the ONLY amino acid transported there, but it will reach quite higher concentrations because it's not competing with anything... that's in fact the whole premise behind taking amino acid supplements ONLY before, or a suitable period of time after, a meal... so yeah, that was a pretty bad fuckup!

And more shit:

So what's up with being absolutely tweaked the fuck from 4mg? Everything I've experienced from this batch of 2C-I has seemed more consistent with the effects of 2C-P! I understand that some people have toxic/allergic reactions to the halogenated 2Cs but it seems that pretty much everyone reacts to 2C-P in the manner described in my '2C-I' trips...

I'm gonna have to order the EZ Testing Kit... although I'm unsure as to whether or not it will allow me to distinguish specifically between 2C-I and 2C-P, or just 2C-X and 2C-T-X... anyone got any experience/clues/stabs in the dark? I assume that 2C-P and 2C-I would react differently with marquis reagent... the green/blue reaction seems to be a halogenated (a-methyl)2C-PEA thing rather than a generalized (a-methyl) 2C-PEA reaction...?

I've also read quite a lot about (and for 2C-T-2, noticed) the possibility that the side effects are somehow more noticable or of higher incidence in doses LOWER or HIGHER than the compound's particular 'sweet-spot' (it seems all PEAs have sweet-spots for me, if they're sweet at all that is)... but then again, wouldn't it just be a knee-slapping hardcore laugh riot if I downed 12mg of my "2C-I" expecting the side effects to be less than 4mg of "2C-I"? I mean, seriously...

I think 2C-P tends to be a higher priced item... I would wager if you acquired 2C-I, you actually acquired 2C-I (no source discussion, hence the vague statement).

I will tell you that even 1mg of 2C-I is quite active, and 4mg unquestionable so, although if you found it a 2.5 and that psychedelic you might just be sensitive.

15 is a sweet spot. I liked your description of the deeper older brother too ;)

I'm not saying anything about sources, but i sure didnt see much of any price difference between the two chems, so knowing I tripped damn good off of "about 1mg, maybe 2 MAX" of 2c-p, but I have taken 6mg of 2c-p and i realised it was the pot i smoked that REALLY changes how hard I am tripping with that stuff. I was wondering on the 6mg trip why I wasn't as 'high' as the first low dose trip, i thought maybe just the enviornment, the friends i was with, then i took one tiny toke of pot and BOOM! Off to fractal land and sacred geometry.

I've felt sedated usually on the come up of 2c-p, and even really euphoric, then does tend to stimulate me in a good way later on.

Well, I have used 2c-p just two times (not counting the tests i did at 1/4mg and 3/4ths of a mg) so not much else to say :)

I would try to get a small sample of 2c-i from another source or something and try 4mg of that (or less/etc). 2C-P does last long though, lot longer than 2C-I, also the come up does seem quite long, slow, more like 2-3 hours instead of 1-1.5-2 with 2C-I. -(of course, all this depends on the person..)

yaesutom and TheMMT....there is no way any of us here can identify whether what Irate_Scotsman has is really 2c-i or not. An absent minded source could always ship the wrong material, and people respond differently to these substances. Our speculation is next to useless.

Irate_Scotsman....you have the right idea about getting an EZ-test. While an EZ-test can't positively identify your material, it will give you more clues than our speculation. If you have any questions about the EZ-test and expected results, you may wish to post them in the pill testing forum.

Someone here mentioned buying a scale. I did some research and these scales cost at a minimum $140. How would one go about measuring the powder? I heard of disolving 100mg of 2c-i and 100mg of water, but how would u store this water after taking a 20mg dosage from it. Doesn't anyone know any alternate ways to measure mg? I have a regular scale but it weighs in grams, ounces, ozt abd dwt.

Well 'gangsta', you answered your own question. You use a scale.

If you can't afford $150 for a scale, maybe you shouldn't be using research chemical psychedelics.

Can you put a price on your mind ?

After further research on the forum I found all the answers to my questions. Ill dissolve the powder in ethanol and then make dosages thru a syringe tube.

Regardless, you need a scale to know how much you're initially dissolving in the ethanol. Are you going to trust your supplier with your life?

I think he answered that question when he ignored my post. Apprently, the mind in question is worth less than $100 American. Such a terrible thing to waste...

Actually I do intend in purchasing a scale. The only problem is, my budget will only let me purchase a scale that measures up to 0.01g. I know this isn't the most accurate scale I can get but its better to be 10mg over or under than 100mg over or under. Besides I will only be using 100mg of powder, weigh it out, dissolve in water, and make my dosages small at first. Some of you say well if you can get the RC's you can get the scale.

edited by atlas - don't discuss the price.

Last edited by a moderator: