• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

Yes, if you can afford RC's, you can afford a scale. That's the truth. A scale can be had for as little as $150. Frankly, if this takes such a HUGE bite from your budget, maybe you shouldn't be using recreational drugs in the first place.

Depending on the substance, a .01 measure will NOT be enough - plus when you mix a drug into a solution, you have to worry about interactions, storage, bacteria, etc.

Instead of making excuses on why you want to do it the WRONG way, realize that this is not a flame and we are helping you.

You need a scale. It's not like it's a one-use thing - a good scale will last you years. Mine (Gempro - works awesome for me, YMMV apparently) has worked very well - Even then, it is a point .002 scale (2mg), and as such is not appropriate for measuring things like alpha-o,ms. I don't do such things, so thats not a problem for me, but in such cases, +-2mg can make a WORLD of difference.

Frankly, +-2mg can make a lot of difference in MANY the popular psychs - 2C-I, E, P... 2C-T-21... And many more.

Quit hedging. If you can't get scale, save up until you can. What's the rush? If you already have the drugs, they're not going anywhere. And it's not as though the clock is ticking towards scheduling. Well, not perceptably yet.

CousinNick650: Use the search engine - everything you asked has been covered, and there is even a whole thread on it.

You still need a scale though. Like I asked earlier - how much is your mind worth? Less than $150?

Last time i did 2C-I was on 11-04-2004 . If i remember well i did 60mg , wich was too much . At 60 mg and 1 week after i did 30 mg . I had about no visual at 60mg but the visual was good the first time at 30mg .

Yesterday , i did about 40 mg .
I can cleary say what is 2ci now .

I took it at 12:00 PM .
At 12:45 to 1:15 , i started feel some effect .
At maybe 1:30 to 2:30 , it was a hard rush , very hard .
At maybe 3:00 to 6:00 , it was very visual . I never had so many visual in my life . Strong close eyes visual very strong .
At some point , at maybe 300 , it was complete euphoria for like more than 30 minutes .
After 600 , almost all visual was gone.
The little and great buzzz finished at about 1100 .
At 12 i was sleeping .
I felt some little flash back 1 day later . Nothing strong .
No side effect after the trip , no depression , NOTHINGS .

Not sure , but i think a dose of 40 is better than 30 because i got great visual and same buzzz... The rush is harder thought . The rush was harder maybe because i was lay down on a bed this time instead of been in a store with friends . The rush cause serious "lost of time" .

At 40mg , the trip was very similar to 2ce . The rush was very similar .
2ce rush is more serious but has less depression than 2ci for me .

So lets say 1 month and 2 week is by far enought to lose all tolerance , i try my next 2ci voyage in 1 month or 3 weeks , im not sure yet .
40mg is now the perfect 2CI dosage for me .

Last time i did 2C-I was on 11-04-2004 . If i remember well i did 60mg , wich was too much . At 60 mg and 1 week after i did 30 mg . I had about no visual at 60mg but the visual was good the first time at 30mg .

Yesterday , i did about 40 mg .
I can cleary say what is 2ci now .

I took it at 12:00 PM .
At 12:45 to 1:15 , i started feel some effect .
At maybe 1:30 to 2:30 , it was a hard rush , very hard .
At maybe 3:00 to 6:00 , it was very visual . I never had so many visual in my life . Strong close eyes visual very strong .
At some point , at maybe 300 , it was complete euphoria for like more than 30 minutes .
After 600 , almost all visual was gone.
The little and great buzzz finished at about 1100 .
At 12 i was sleeping .
I felt some little flash back 1 day later . Nothing strong .
No side effect after the trip , no depression , NOTHINGS .

Not sure , but i think a dose of 40 is better than 30 because i got great visual and same buzzz... The rush is harder thought . The rush was harder maybe because i was lay down on a bed this time instead of been in a store with friends . The rush cause serious "lost of time" .

At 40mg , the trip was very similar to 2ce . The rush was very similar .
2ce rush is more serious but has less depression than 2ci for me .

So lets say 1 month and 2 week is by far enought to lose all tolerance , i try my next 2ci voyage in 1 month or 3 weeks , im not sure yet .
40mg is now the perfect 2CI dosage for me .

^^ That is some serious phenethylamine hard-headedness :)
The THOUGHT of taking 40mg gives me goosebumps - I think I'd go crazy ;)

28mg was the highest ive went and it was very strong. i had a slight head fuck that i wasnt expecting from 2ci. but 22mg seems like the perfect dose for me.

28mg was the highest ive went and it was very strong. i had a slight head fuck that i wasnt expecting from 2ci. but 22mg seems like the perfect dose for me.

I haven't done 2C-I in almost 4 weeks now and I am still experiencing tracers, small cevs, and a general feeling of being 'cracked out'. I have only done it 4 times and the largest dose I ever took was 25mg. I don't think I am going to experiment with 2C-I any further due to the HPPD symptoms I am experiencing from it. I am going to start experimenting further with the other 2Cs.

I'm a little hesitant to take 2C-I again as well. I have no hard evidence that it caused me any harm or HPPD -- I think it's just as likely I'm getting burned out on pot and need to give that a break instead -- but I just have a little hesitance to do it anymore because of the way it feels, kind of harsh and toxic.

Bah. I'm just being paranoid.

250mg one dose

[My friend has] done 2c-i before just not as much as I have. Anyway he said he took 20mg and expected to trip. He then proceeded to take 20mg more etc. etc. etc. in the end taking 250mg and reported feeling little if anything. He also said his friend took 250mg and felt almost nothing either. Is it possible to have a bad batch of 2c-i? I suspect his tolerance to it is very high as well, but if someone else who never done it took it, it's unexplainable........

mod's note: edited for content. PM me for details, if you want them.

Last edited by a moderator:
250mg one dose

[My friend has] done 2c-i before just not as much as I have. Anyway he said he took 20mg and expected to trip. He then proceeded to take 20mg more etc. etc. etc. in the end taking 250mg and reported feeling little if anything. He also said his friend took 250mg and felt almost nothing either. Is it possible to have a bad batch of 2c-i? I suspect his tolerance to it is very high as well, but if someone else who never done it took it, it's unexplainable........

Last edited by a moderator:
gloggawogga said:
Which 2c's have you done in those doses? Some 2c's are at least 4 times more potent than others.

Some other(S) ?
I just see 2cp more potent , a dose of 30mg of 2ce is possible and i did it .

Re: 250mg one dose

Stiritup said:

I guess you miss typed about 250 .

Yes , there is a huge tolerance for me with 2Ci . Im going to know soon if 3weeks is enought to kill it .

Some 2c's are at least 4 times more potent than others
Some other(S) I just see 2cp more potent , a dose of 30mg of 2ce is possible and i did it

Yes, some 2c's are at least 4 times more potent than others. 2c-p looks about 10 times more potent than 2c-n. Most others are at least 4 times more potent than 2c-n. The reason for my post in the context that I wrote it was that in my opinion it's a very bad idea to try to lump all 2c's into one dosage range. Just because 2c-e and a few others are in a close dosage range to that of 2c-i doesn't mean all 2c's are.

That was no mistype. I see why the MOD edited my post, it contained unnecessary information. Thanks btw, i didn't realize how incriminating it was.

3 Weeks is plenty of time to kill it. I usually wait a couple of weeks and low tolerance is restored.