• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old and Overgrown DOC thread (fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delsyd said:
DOC is really starting to spread fast.

Aside from those people who lay sheets of it and sell it as LSD there are also White unperfed sheets going around right now that have DOC written across them.

Good to hear =D

Last night I tripped on 6mg doc plus some 2c-b and ketamine. It was like running through a feild of daisys.

I guess all I can say is, at least it seems safer than DOI or DOB. I guess.

Church said:
^ How interesting, that the DOC was in blotter form... makes me wonder what doses these people were on. Oh, right, there's NO way of knowing.

You can say the same thing about LSD though. I very seriously doubt that more than a couple people on here are in any position to know how much LSD is on their blotter, or its concentration in solution.

Not putting DOC on blotter doesn't change this. If people pass it out on candy, sugarcubes, or any other single-dose unit, they aren't going to know. This is more of a problem with low-dose drugs in general than DOC specifically.

LSD, DOC, DOI, DOB, 5-MeO-AMT and some less common ones all have this problem.

At least there are no reports yet of fools trying to cut out individual doses, one at a time, into gelcaps or anything. Though, hopefully, the likelyhood of that beign harder to sell will keep that from happening (imagine the look on some random guy's face when you hand him a gelcap with 2.5mg of material coating the inside).

It's just that LSD is so much more physically safe than this, and doses can be quadrupled or 10-tupled, and aside from the mental duress, the body is perfectly happy.

zophen said:
^ This thread at its inception and for weeks after that always struck me as being an advertisment for DOC I wonder why that was.

I assumed the reason was to make money selling it to eager BLers.

Actually, a little bird told me that one seller of DOC (no longer around and good riddance), was even using one of the trip reports on this forum as advertisement. Quite the model of discretion!

^ Exactly personally I thought it was literally screaming out at everyone but no one seemed to notice once they *fixed* the thread I thought hm" fixed indeed.
Still you know if they truly believed in it's inherent power as a positive force (such is my feeling for LSD) I wouldn't have minded but I'm pretty sure it was cynical marketing.

zophen

A few of my hippie friends discovered DOC when I brought them some. They claimed to have tripped for about 7 days straight, with varying doses. One claimed "MAn my head feels fucked up from DOC i think it messed something up" the other said he was at work and got severe pains in his side almost like his kidney felt like it was hurting and lower back pains. They hate DOC now. I still use it maybe once a month never going higher than 2mg or so, because of my surroundings permit me from going higher. (at g/f house with her mother walking around alot and I may have to interact with her)
I wish there was a good way to make the comedown "hangover" a little easier. I get shakey and sketchy. I try to stay away from other drugs to mask a hangover. But lets just say I usually take about 500mg of motrin if no Lt's around. either a restoril or ambien. usually doesn't work very well. Then as a last resort which usually it does come to the last resort about a 6 pack of beer and 4 tylenol pm's and I usually am out by this point..
Honestly a 2mg or 3mg trip on DOC is easier than a 12-15mg trip of 2C-I.

^ Yes they qualify as psychedelics/hallucinogens but for fucks not in the same star system as LSD, the bloody poxy amphetness of it is always present , I hate DOxx except DOM the only one which is gentle enough physically for me.

zophen

I really love DOC personally, and believe it has the potential for positive use, definitely. I find it very psychedelic and cleansing and deeply connected to our subconscious roots. I find the "hangover" to be more properly labelled as an "afterglow", and it's really wonderful. It's half the experience for me. But I'm very against the selling of it as it seems to be happening, that is, as a party drug. Likewise, I'm against the selling of others like LSD for those purposes, too. I really think it's a shame.

Delsyd said:
DOC is really starting to spread fast.

Aside from those people who lay sheets of it and sell it as LSD there are also White unperfed sheets going around right now that have DOC written across them.

I have had DOC offered to me several tiimes this summer as both DOC and acid.

Do you have a pic of those DOC sheets?
Was it hand-written, or something printed up?

Xorkoth said:
I really love DOC personally, and believe it has the potential for positive use, definitely. I find it very psychedelic and cleansing and deeply connected to our subconscious roots. I find the "hangover" to be more properly labelled as an "afterglow", and it's really wonderful. It's half the experience for me. But I'm very against the selling of it as it seems to be happening, that is, as a party drug. Likewise, I'm against the selling of others like LSD for those purposes, too. I really think it's a shame.

Agreed these are serious drugs and as such should only be sold to people who are going to use them sensibly such as giving it away at the appropriate time and place:D

zophen

if what i had was indeed DOC, it wasn't too pleasant IMO. the negatives (uncomfortableness, muscle tension and vomiting) greatly outweighed the positives.

^ My sentiments also I feel sorry for people who are frauded this way not only do they not get the beautiful LSD sensation but added to their disappointment is a 20 hour torture of tension and the inability to escape it..

zophen

I just want to break up the doc worry fest here to say that I've taken doc over 100 times at doses from .125mg to 8mg and it has been the most consistent, terrific, harmless, and productive chemical that I've ever encountered.

Well I guess H2O is a marginally better. ;)

^ That's you , I hated it extremely unproductive, unpleasant and boringly long lived.

zophen

Intoxo said:
I just want to break up the doc worry fest here to say that I've taken doc over 100 times at doses from .125mg to 8mg and it has been the most consistent, terrific, harmless, and productive chemical that I've ever encountered.

Well I guess H2O is a marginally better. ;)

I agree. I have taken 220mg of it on doses going from 2 to 8mg (usually 6mg) and except 8mg where the body load was a little bit too much (have to remember to relax the muscles) I've never had a problem or bad experience. I really enjoy it except when I finish tripping and don't have benzos to go to sleep . Also got a little bit angry and susceptible on the last trip with 8mg.

Also its pretty fucked that almost all sources are running out of it. I almost don't have anything left and its getting really hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.