• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old and Overgrown DOC thread (fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for you ximot, like said before we all react differently.

I'm glad to be in the people who liked it :D. That was the first psychedelic (exept salvia) that allows me to break trough. really I think it's sad that not everybody can appreciate this psychedelic...

DOC is shit I think and I'll keep saying that as long as people keep saying it's great .

zophen

I bet DOC just showed you some shit you weren't ready for, and now you treat it like you're a jilted lover ;)

^^^

The first time I took DOC I got 18+ hours of speedy effects, I was unable to eat or sleep, and I wasn't very high. It took me a day to recover. The third time I took DOC I did almost twice the dose, I was profoundly high, and yet I was relaxed, I had no trouble eating, and I dozed off unexpectedly at T+12 hours, woke up refreshed, and had a productive day. The difference? In the latter trip I didn't resist the material DOC presented to me. Thats all.

/\ I'm in 2 minds about whether to go for DOC one more time at a higher dose or not. Gloggawogga, I have followed your posts for a bit and you seem to be suggesting this about virtually any psychedelic: that any major discomforts are almost entirely psychosomatic. And I am indeed spiritually/philosophically inclined to agree with you.

I just felt physically somewhat poisoned on this material, and I really can't be sure if it's anxiety (energy management) or actual physical issues independent of my psyche. And I am somewhat apprehensive of going through yet another physically (yes, and mentally, seemingly as a result, but then which really came first??) taxing ordeal.

These side-effects have been consistent for me with DOx compounds, and the only other compound I have tried with which any such discomforts seemed to be a real issue was 2C-P .

I think in the case of LSD, it is often psychological factors that result in discomfort, as opposed to a psysiological response the drug produces. On the other hand, there are psychedelics that do produce more of a 'body-load.'

At one point in my life, when I was regularly experimenting....I found some psychedelics 'harder' on the body than others. And mental content of the trip could not alone explain the reactions. This is especially true of things like 5-MeO-DiPT. And many here say the '5-MeOs' are rougher on the body.

In all seriousness though... DOC instills a cosmic love vibe in me. It's like what MDMA always wanted to be, but failed at. Woe unto anyone who it doesn't agree with!

The first few times I took DOC I found it rather uncomfortable and annoying. Once I had a breakthrough with it, it became a whole different story, and now low dose and high alike, it's completely benign. In fact, every chemical I've used seems to be gentler by far on me since then...?

I think it's the removal of the fear of them I had, and the acceptance of loss of control. Paradoxically, the control has returned.

After reading so much great stuff about DOC i was really expecting to be blown away by it with All the comparisons to LSD and such.

But in my 4 experiences with it ranging from 3-6mg i never achieved the profundity that i heard about.
Im a bit disappointed, as i was really hoping to find a good LSD alternative.
In the end DOC ended up as just another recreational psychedelic for me, along side 2c-i, 2c-d, 5 meo dipt and few others.

I still have a few doses of it left, and iv been thinking about pushing the dose up to 8-10mg but i could barely handle the bodyload from 6mg. The stimulation was just too much and i dont really like spending the first hour or two by my toilet puking up all the contents of my stomach.

On the other hand, i find DOI to be a very worthwhile experience.

This just goes to show how we all really do react differently.

Im just going to save my DOC for a music festival or something. :/

Xorkoth said:
In all seriousness though... DOC instills a cosmic love vibe in me. It's like what MDMA always wanted to be, but failed at. Woe unto anyone who it doesn't agree with!

i get this feeling aswell, in fact some aspects of DOC remind me alot of MDMA, that would probably be my favorite part about it.
The only difference is i find it impossible to communicate with anyone for like the first 6 hours of the trip, and i usually feel too relaxed to dance or move at all.

With 2C-T-7, I find that all of the aspects associated with MDMA and MDA were there, but amplified to hundreds of times. I've had a +4 with MDA before...of the most cosmic and deep experiences....yet I find 2C-T-7 produces this more consistantly, and to an even greater degree. This is why, even having since tried 2C-E, and finding that one of even greater worth than LSD ...I still consider 2C-T-7 my favorite of the synthetics.

One day I will try DOC, but I will be very surprised if DOC can touch what 2C-T-7 opens up in me. Of course, I have thus biased my thinking but what can one do?

Intoxo said:
I was just joking, I mean no disrespect, and I do know everyone reacts to everything differently. Sorry to hear about your fall from stimulant eden.

No that's quite alright and thank you also.

zophen

i will be ingesting 4 mg of doc at a boat party this sunday. i have had the compound once before at an unknown level(bought it as acid) im very excited to see if it will live up to the hype,and will provide me with a good trip. my mindstate this time around is going to be much better,as last time i took it i was very depressed. ill try to write up a TR but i dont think im gonna wanna bring a notebook on the boat. pot will be smoked and wippits will be done.

Well i tried a low dose of DOC a few days ago.

At 5:00 pm a ingested 0.5mg right before going into work. Imediately i felt my mood change from neutral to slightly happy. For the next hour and a half i went about work with a big smile on my face.

Then around 7ish i started to feel that lethargic feeling i always get when DOC starts to kick in hard. At this point i started wondering if i had taken more than 0.5mg because i was feeling really sleepy, yawning constantly and the color enhancement was really starting to kick in hard, i even started to notice the walls shift around a bit.
At this point i told my manager i wasnt feeling too well and asked if i can go sit down for a bit and relax.

For the next half hour i sat there watching the walss morph ever so slightly and going outside in the pouring rain because it looked cool (hehe).
After the half hour passed i went back to work and finished it without a problem. 3 hours after ingesting it interacting with people was no longer a problem, i didnt feel sleepy anymore and color enhacement and trails were a constant.

By 9:30 i got out of work and went to go buy myself a few beers, met up with my freinds and go to this gazibo in the park in my town to smoke some pot.

As they were rolling up the blunts i managed to kill off 2 beers and was feeling more buzzed from it than usual. In fact the beers made me feel like i was tripping even harder.
Oh boy, i was getting excited for this blunt.
After having 2 beers and smoking some of that blunt i realized i was far more high then i intended on being. I left my friends for awhile to just go walk around the park in the dark. Saying hello to all the people walking their dogs and just feeling amazing and in love with life (i might mention lately i have been going through some difficut times and this was one of the first good days i have had in a long time).
On my walk i encountered a friend of mine who was sitting on a bench smoking crack. This kid has had a problem with it in the past so i sat there and talked with him for a bit, feeling really sad for him as he is a wondereful person but cannot control his urge for getting fucked up. I ended up convincing him that he shouldnt make smoking crack a habit again. That if he really wants to do to keep it down to once or twice a month. And to my surprise, he agreed.
I ended up chilling with this kid untill ~4 or 5am, smoking pot a couple more times and then going home where i had a hard time falling asleep untill maybe 6:30.

So, i really enjoyed this low dose experience.
It really is great to take a tiny bit and then just go about your day the way you normaly would but now its colored slightly by a psychedelic. (and i definetly felt some psychedelic properties come out. My emotions were constantly changing, i was doing some deep thinking about my life issues, etc)

Anyway, im tired of typing this up, im more of a short post type.
So thank you Xorkoth for the advice on taking a low dose of DOC. I think i actally prefer it this way (no body load except a tiny bt of nausea and lethargic feelings in the beggining).

Anyone ever mix DOC and DOI.
im wondering what 1mg of each would feel like.
Maybe ill try this combo out sometime soon and repot back here.

peace1

Hmm,this 0.5mg experience sounds like my 0.5mg DOB trial,I did it also on a normal day,it was about like what you wrote except the yawning.Lots of good spirits,slightly psychedelized but fully functional.I had it also between 0.2 and 0.5mg with same results but almost without the psychedelic effects.More than 0.5mg though I think would be too much for work.Good report btw Delsyd!$

If we can initiate some on the virtues of low doses,then fine! I'm sick of those taking 12.76mg of otherwise very fine materials.

Just don't take low doses too many days in a row... it starts to lose its sparkle. It seems like an ideal way to live your life, but then tolerance kicks in.

But glad you liked it!

FYI... until Friday I'm on a business trip, so I won't be posting muhc, if at all. At the moment I happen to be remote controlling my own PC during a short break :)

It's more like an inhalant.... crazy, pointless, and heavily brain-damaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.