• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The official tear each other's throats out thread (Unofficial Aus. Soc. sucks thread)

MoeBro said:
^^Are the majority of BL posters really stupid enough to not already agree with those first 3 points?
Members or Posters? There's a distinction. I reckon most of the members would agree, but they don't make up 95% of the posts unfortunatly...

And that's my point... :D

P.S... 72% of statistics are made up on the spot

I seriously think that if you look at this thread then the reason why it seems that everything is going pear shaped in this forum is because of the quality of posts.

I mean I'm an ass on here, I admit it. And my posts don't make a great deal of sense a lot of the time and that's why I can point this out, I'm an experienced bullshitter.

If this place is to become better maybe not start a thread unless it's actually Australia related. A lot of the other crap that gets started in here can be dumped into the longue.

+

Okay so the 'Describe a Bluelighter you have met/fucked recently' thread has been closed by anna and I was just wondering if I was the only one to think it's stupid when posts like that get deleted.

I appreciate that anna! is the mod and what she says goes but I think some of the best BL threads are based around random sparring. It's funny. It's entertaining. And as if anyone is actually crying themselves to sleep over this shit.

If someone doesn't like how they're treated on a forum they just don't come back to those sections... it's not like Social is important enough to worry about if people leave.

keej- you guys just didn't get it did you.... omg and i'm apparently the stupid one.... oh wait no misunderstood thats right... no no i have no tact is that it? what else was there....

ahhh fuck it , i dont give a crap

the fucken censorship of this place is a joke

moe - why yes, however did you guess thats waht i was saying? cos as we all know..... i'm not allowed an opinion thats different from everyone elses

pleo - fucking classic!

looks at hats stand.
hmmm, the thinking cap or the dunce hat, or fancy race day hat?
which one;)

oh wait... grammer mistake

Don't instead of didn't.... so sorry everyone!

Yeah, I think deleting is extreme. At least when it's locked other people can still enjoy the funny bullshit. But in anna's defence, everyone was going WAY off topic, and in the absence of this discussion, or one like it, she was just following standard protocol. The question is whether that standard should be changed?

You DONT fucking deleate other people's posts....

Yeah you do. Especially when there are 15 people all with their own agendas hurling shit at each other.

It's been made clear that this place is not a democracy, and is to be run at the discretion of the moderators/senior moderators and the admins. IF you don't like it, fuck off.
I'm not going to be the only person who resents the presence of a shitload of people here.

The thing is this:

I have absolutely no problem renegging on moderating decisions I have made, unlocking threads, moving posts back, that sort of thing. I do it all the time. I do not do it when I get a PM along the lines of "GEEZ ANNA YOU FUCKING NEED TO GET A LIFE YOU'RE SUCH A LOOOOOSER OMG MOD CENSORSHIP SUCKS YOU FUCKING COW!"

I'm sure we can all understand why I wouldn't respond positively to that sort of crap. So I choose not to. If you don't agree with something I've done, please please please just send me a reasonable PM to let me know, WITHOUT calling me names, making assumptions about my personal life or threatening to leave the board forever.

Please?

reminds me of kindy really... do as i say children! you can not... i repeat CAN NOT have an opinion that other people don't agree with!

no soup for you!

^^(re:anna!s post)Don't just threaten - save us all the hassle and just leave. You know you want to.

doofqueen said:
reminds me of kindy really... do as i say children! you can not... i repeat CAN NOT have an opinion that other people don't agree with!

no soup for you!

Go fund your own forum and moderate it to your desires. If you don't like it find somewhere else.

Score ten points to Moe for being the first to bring the 'not a democracy' phrase into the argument. =D Just such a pity that the only interesting parts of a thread are being deleted.

lostpunk5545 said:
Hey if anything personally I think it's kind of an improvement on the general love everything ambience around here :)

But it does seem to be dragging a lot of threads down...

Dude, I know. I was kidding. I understand what you're getting at. I'm just too much of a smartass for my own good. More often than not, at the most inopportune times.

sigh. Thanks DQ, for obviously completely NOT reading anything I said and being a jerk about it.

anna! said:

WITHOUT calling me names, making assumptions about my personal life or threatening to leave the board forever.

Please?

gawd...if you are lame enough to threaten to leave the board forever you probably should.

From the perspective of an ex mod/admin, I can tell you that the "not a democracy" line is simply used as a convenient way to be able to do whatever the fuck we wanted. It's even better when a regular bluelighter says it, because then the mod/admin doesn't look like a total arse hole.

While it's truely not a democracy, and bluelight staff do have the final say, this forum would be fucking nothing without the regular posters. However it's a good line to use to end an argument that you can't be fucked with anymore (hopefully that won't happen here for a while yet).

But if people actually left the board when they said they were going to, there would be no pathetic drama for them to feed off, so it will never happen. :\

anna! said:
sigh. Thanks DQ, for obviously completely NOT reading anything I said and being a jerk about it.

i wrote mine as you were writing yours. That was not towards what you said.

assumptions hey? funny.....

Oh, upallnight i totally agree with you .... i do indeed think its stupid they get deleted. And unfair. I think bluelight needs to review who that have selected as mods, and maybe look into maybe replacing one in particular.... you know who you are. You are on wayyyyy too bigger power trip. Your attitude is making Aus social boring and depressing.