• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Official S+G March Madness Bracket Thread

Because all the analysts on tv and the internet picked them (and thus, 90% of the general population). Freakin' obama picked them and he always has the most generic picks every year. They were the ones that upset New Mexico last year, and cinci was kind of a weak 5 seed so everyone figured they'd go down, and they did...it was much closer than most thought it would be though. Harvard is a good team, I just think a lot of people got lucky picking them.

I just came.

1yl3Jef.jpg

F4dn9DK.jpg

Pg7zEAu.jpg

Last edited:
TBPH i dont really give a shit, I just like to root for the underdogs

Still plenty of those bandwagons left to jump on

qooFXHB.gif

Why is everyone saying WSU was the under dog in that game? They had the longest winning streak in ncaa history. They made the final four last year. They were a number one seed. Playing against us, who at one point wasnt even going to make the tournament according to some people. Yes we were the number one preseason but that has never meant jack shit, it and the 40-0 thing was created by the media (at least the hype around it). The last two years they've built us up preseason so they can tear us down for the rest of the year, and anyone who knows anything knows thats true. UK were the under dogs in that game. And we won.

Biggest win of the year and what a time to do it. Let that carry in to the L-ville game and beat them again!

please, coach cal aint no Jimmy V, nobody in the right mind considered UK an 8 seed

they were put there to potentially play louisville in the sweet sixteen, which is exactly what is happening

television gon television. and wyld, every win in march is the "biggest win of the year"

derp

I don't really follow college basketball but I still I still have all my final 4 picks in play. I have Arizona as champs over Florida. With Iowa state and Louisville making the other 2. I'm thinking Iowa state was a weak pick on my part but really like the other 3 any opinions?

I want a final four of Dayton, Uconn, Arizona, and Tennessee

if Arizona loses to SDSU im just gonna be like

1-1.gif

NSFW:
211.gif

conversely, if they win the whole thing look out

NSFW:
1-Jerome-Lane.gif

Last edited:
please, coach cal aint no Jimmy V, nobody in the right mind considered UK an 8 seed

they were put there to potentially play louisville in the sweet sixteen, which is exactly what is happening

television gon television. and wyld, every win in march is the "biggest win of the year"

derp

Interesting take from a non-UK fan. Where would you have seeded them then?

I called it their biggest win because they finally played at a level they were expected during the whole season. If they do win tonight, I still think the WSU game was the biggest win so far.

derp somewhere else, please.

This was just as good a win as WSU. We were without Cauley-Stein the entire game. Louisville put just as much pressure on us as WSU did and they were much quicker. No, we weren't as good offensively this game but we got it done. We killed our free throws and dominated the glass at the end when it mattered.

They have less than 2 days to prepare for Michigan. We are playing the toughest games in this whole tournament. But that just makes it sweeter.

I can't wait for this game. Whoever wins between Michigan/Kentucky I believe will go on to win the national championship.

They are definitely the two teams with the most NBA talent on their rosters imo

what.a.game.

Both teams played so good and you can watch the difference with Kentucky now. This team right now would not have lost to MSU but they learned. All those early losses are paying off big time.

And damn, Marcus Lee stepping up. Harrison with ice in his veins with that last shot.

Back in the Final Four.