• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Official S+G March Madness Bracket Thread

jets-linebacker-bart-scott-patents-famous-cant-wait-rant.jpg

What's the pool ID number. The password works but says the ID number is showing an error.

if Oregon beats UCLA and Arizona to win the pac 12 tourny im back on the final four bandwagon

and were ridin spinners

It looks like the bluelight group is still on the espn app as well. If you sign in with the same info as last time it should automatically reappear.

my early picks to win the whole thing

Sensible: Arizona
Quasi-possible: Michigan St
Yeah Idk about that bro: Cincinatti
Come on man: Creighton

in all reality though, it usually comes down to free throws

NC State deserves to get in.
Michigan should be a 1.
If UK can manage to beat FLA today they will have proved to me they've changed, and I'll be with them to the end. If not, best I can see them doing is sweet sixteen. Maybe.

my bl final four, filled this one out and just went with first reaction every time. i forgot the password to richard cranium so this is under John Frontrunner

Arizona
Duke
Villanova
Florida

Arizona over Duke
Florida over Villanova
Arizona over Florida

call me Johnathan Frontrunner

N Dakota St ftw

Villanova? Thats definitely a....bold choice.

I think upsets will be aplenty, especially in the first and second rounds. I find it difficult though not to end up with Arizona and Florida in the final four. The other two I have are Michigan St and Louisville, with Michigan St beating Florida and Louisville beating Arizona. Michigan St wins. I know thats probably one of the trendiest final fours this year, but I have several upsets. I was only biased on one of my picks...UK knocking off Wichita State. You don't know how much it hurt me picking Louisville over UK in the round after that, but I did. Even though we beat them by 7 points back in December. My reasoning is mostly due to the historical fate of number 8 seeds in the tournament. Only one in the last ten years has made it past the round of 32. I don't know if I agree with our seeding or not, but I do know that any way you cut it we're going to have one of the most difficult paths to the final four of anyone in the country.

IDK. Like I said earlier I think it will end in tears. I can easily see ANY of the #1s getting upset. And there are probably 4 or 5 plausible final fours.

Last edited:
damn I cant even remembef if I took MSU or nova in thr bl pool. says msu on my money bracket, leaning towards picking Virginia over them with everyone getting behind MSU now.

my final four extreme Dark Horse: Uconn even though I picked St Joes over them in 1st round

last time I had Uconn out in the first round they won the whole thing lol

West bracket looks pretty weak, Arizona is probably pretty pleased

what do you guys think of Cincinnati vs Harvard?

Cincinnati is -150 and i feel like Harvard might be pretty overrated with them upsetting new mexico last year and they just don't play tough competition in the regular season. thinking about betting on Cincinnati.

I picked cincinnati too. You're right, the only reason they're picking Harvard is bc of last year.