• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Official S+G March Madness Bracket Thread

I can't wait for this game. Whoever wins between Michigan/Kentucky I believe will go on to win the national championship.

They are definitely the two teams with the most NBA talent on their rosters imo

Michigan got btfo by dat blueishgrass

its been strangely quiet in here lately. why the long faces everyone?

uk v wisconsin - UK
uconn v florida - Florida
uk v florida (round 4) - UK

arizona lost so im already kind of checked out from this tournament.

my final four extreme Dark Horse: Uconn even though I picked St Joes over them in 1st round

last time I had Uconn out in the first round they won the whole thing lol

NSFW:
74594-Dave-Chappelle-Im-broke-nigga-dYfX.gif

[video=youtube_share;KBa8cMhzj6A]http://youtu.be/KBa8cMhzj6A[/video]

Ahhhh yeah boi.

Wisconsin, your tears taste so sugary sweet. Your fuckin retarded cheap plays almost got you there, but not quite. That ref at the end even gave you 3 bogus free throws. Better luck next time.

I wanna thank whoever gave Wisconsin a +2 spread in that game

not a coach cal fan at all, kind of want Uconn to win the whole thing at this point

now if only Joey Votto homered yesterday...

Last edited:
Ahhhh fuck. Still, nice showing from us. Looking forward to next season already.

Oh yeah, and whats my prize for winning the bracket thing? Immortality? Cupcake?

PM alasdairm and you get a shiny title for a month.

Ahhhh fuck. Still, nice showing from us. Looking forward to next season already.

Oh yeah, and whats my prize for winning the bracket thing? Immortality? Cupcake?

From how they played early to what they did in March/April was impressive. It would have been nice for them to win #9 but hats off to UConn, they played damn good especially Napier and Boatwright.

And that James Young facial, highlight city!
DesertedMintyEarthworm.gif

So wyld do you think theres anything to these rumors about calipari going to coach the lakers?

He's not a pro coach, his style is better in the college ranks. I know NJ is not exactly a litmus test for how well he can coach in the pros but I just dont see him leaving Kentucky for such a blazing, high profile NBA coaching gig. Like Pitino before him, he'd be a moron for bolting for the money and more coaching fame. Deep down, I think Pitino wish he had stayed at UK because he likely would have won or contended for multiple national championships by now. Other than the money, the only fringe benefit of pro coaching is you dont have to go out and recruit every other day like the college coaches.