The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

Hell I'd jus b glad u can get it at all if I was u. I'd b happy to pay that

Sure there is. Availability, purity, dangerous substitutes being passed off as K in certain regions, all kinds of stuff.

I kno Im jus hate'n on other people have'n it and I can't. LOL. But I love reading you all's stories. N.C. Suxx

My buddy and I accumulated a large ammount of Ketaset viles. We had about 10 of them. I have a pic in my album. Ketamine is the shit, I've had good times and bad times on it. K Holes are always fun to venture off into.. ;)

sorry for double posting but i found this lol
k.jpg

shit vials go for like [edit] bucks in denver pretty constant supply for as long as i remember its always anesket or ketajet or ketamina/ketanova thats what on the v's
but i dont sniff k n e more

Last edited by a moderator:
I love sniffing K, The drip is sweeeet tasting yummy yumms. I've used it IM and IV, IM felt alot better, I felt as if I were floating all over the place, and when I used it IV I felt like I was walking backwards and going up stairs.( picture yourself walking straight but your feet are turned the other way and your going up stairs, lol). It's all fun when your all K'd out and talking with your friends, saying all kinds of shit like,"hey man do you feel that". It's funny because I can really feel what he's feeling I guess haha. :)

yeah ketamine is definitely my favorite. i could never find k in the states for a decent price. its better to just go to a feed store in mexico and buy it from there. at least it'll be liquid and you wouldn't have to worry about it being cut.

andybricks said:
shit vials go for like [edit] bucks in denver

am i actually envious of denver right now? i think so... damn :|

i wonder where the supply comes from to get to the middle of the country so cheap? the well-priced k i used to encounter in california and texas made sense because of the close proximity to mexico. what sort of ketamine epicenter is near colorado?

Last edited:
theres k in the va but its brought in

i knew some people that were bringing it in from philly

the one time i got it i got a gram for [edit] cant remember, do remember it being cut with salt cause that shit burnnnnnnnned but it wasn't cut by the friend i got it from cause he dipped mine out his bag of probably 5 grams then did a few bumps off a blade before trying to walk out my room. which was quite hillarious because i had a 2 single mattresses with an air matress sandwhiched in between them on the floor and on top of those were piles of blankets and pillows. point was it was hard enough to walk on those as it is and hillairous to watchin him sway and bounce trying to climb through, over the monstrositiy lol it took him quite a few trys full of laughter before he sucessfully made it out.

fun stuff though a little pricey, quite excellent fun to snort then try and walk to the river and even better when you sip a beer or two with it.

Mm I love k. had a hook for a while but turned out not to be so good. Just found another hook for it the other day.
yay k
:)
it teleports youuu

bluedolphin said:
ketamine is worth no more than [edit] bucks a gram
ya but its sold for anywhere from [edit] lol per g hehehe

its around socal thas fa sho =D

^from street dealers, perhaps. But it's possible to buy ketamine for ~$[edit]/g maybe less.
From a dealer I've never paid more than [edit]/g, and that's still too high.

i cant find any. ive been looking all summer, and i still havent found some. K is not that big in the southeast i guess. :p

When I was in LA they were selling 'liqs' (liquid vials totally 1g ketamine) for [edit]USD. Usually I hear about it going for [edit]USD a gram, less in bulk, more in clubs. Manufactured ketamine runs about 0.50-0.75 euros/g, so someone somewhere is making a killing...