The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

had a handle on some but it turned out to be a bad contact.. been looking and still looking

In mexico vials of..
Anesket (Blue Label), Red Label no brand really vial just says Ketamina-Cheminova, and Dutch Farms. My favorite was the dutch kind..mmm it was tasty. Every vial cooks up to about 1.1 and is about $30, cheaper if bought it bulk.

sold north of the border for .2 for $20 or in grams anywhere from $60 to $80

KandyJill said:
There was some yummy Pharm grade K in Chicago. Such a little amount would put you on your ass! It was great. : D

the K in chitown was definnetly good. i wish there was alot of k tho... i love it yet i've only done it once.

questions please

hi,
i have never done "K".i have done every other thing under the sun to extreme eccess.i am 43 and kind of missed that trip like crack.i see people talking about "K" and it is powder or capsule or whatever.i have been on my current methadone program for 6 years now and only go 1 time per month.top level.i take benzos when i need them or have stress and i do not know what the effect of "K" is with only "K" but i would not know what would do as a synergestic effect.good ,bad ,or dangerous?
any truthful help i welcome.i am all alone in this world.family all passed away.2 older children.son on a wrestling scholarship to a lage and briamma is a beauty and athelete.son is wrestler,football and lacross and brianna is basketball,lacrosse and karate.that is my entire world and they have their own life.at times the lonliness makes me think i should have bought the farm in beruit but i am here.
god bless.sorry for rambling.
jesse

K flows all over the MA/RI region, especially now during the summer season. People need to realize that just cuz they can't get/find something doesn't mean it's impossible or even that hard, it's all about the people you know. And i know from experience, whatever you want and wherever you want it are not the obstacles.

you gotta look a little harder...the NE is known to have that type of shit around all the time...no matter what part of year....just keep lookin out....go to some local events....

You can find it at festies, only place I've seen it since they busted all the places in Mexico.

theres so many ports in the northeast that although the mexican K busts def slowed the flow, it didn't shut down the biz. Lately my friends been seein a lot of vials with indian and chinese writing, maybe comin in through canada...who know's. Someone set up a synth too, or they just cuttin to hell cuz the majority atm is a low potency powder, cheap though 40-45/gram. give it some time and all the supply lines will be back up. Supply and demand baby

you should know better than to buy powder...unless it kloride...and u can def tell the difference...cooked k is flakey and kloride is hard as rock.....

Yeah I have had no luck ever being able to find K or Mesc in CT. Always wanted to try both. I think the main problem is most of the people I associate with are more into physical highs like uppers and opiates so I have very limited connections with people who sell psychedelics, shame too, because I would pay an assload more than the street value to try either.

^ that's one opinion. i haven't seen k for that cheap since the glory days of endless vials coming in from mexico.

in my experience, ketamine is always around but it's not always in abundance so it's a major ripoff in some areas.

MDMARI, can you explain kloride to me?
im not sure what you mean.

Also Snowblinded, you will never find Mescaline anywhere unless you meet someone that extracts it or you do it yourself.
If someone tries to sell you mesc as a little bit of white powder in a capsule DONT BUY IT.

As for K, im pretty sure it can be found anywhere, just depends who you know.
Id try to make friends with raver kids. :)

i didnt quite spell it right...polarities are supposely different...different high....but I have my doubts about that. Usually comes in a hard crystal form...not like cooked k....but som1 recently told me that you can make reg k look like that by changing some ingredients when you cook it.....

if you hit up some local events in RI you can find it pretty easy.......

It's around and a decent consistent amount too.

My only issue is making the 1.5 hour drive each way to get the shit. I don't like the drug enough.

KETAMINE discussion thread

[this thread is all the info we're prepared to give. no sourcing please! -@E]

Last edited by a moderator: