The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

Right on.. I got the chance a while back to take ONE bump of K while on L and I loved it, just wish I had more than ONE bump. Now that I have a vial I think a muscle shot is in order. :)

K in AZ runs about 40-50 a liquid vial (10mL/1.1g). In quantity it is usually 20-23 per vial. Now, this kind of buying is to have it crossed over beforehand and in large containers (not sealed vials). Medical sealed vials will be 30-40 quantity from Mexico and resold to cali kids (pretty much everyone in AZ buys it in a plastic bottle that is measured from the larger gallons the dealer has) for 50 each in quantity, much much higher if only buying 1 or 2.
I'm not sure why, buy people in cali only seem to want k if it is in sealed vials. Do people in cali IM more than in AZ? Or are people just much less trusting?

I'm not from cali, but alot of people would IM only something that they are very sure is sterile/medical grade. I'd imagine most people have only seen small vials of k. I'd be in that catagory

I've never seen a vial of pharmaceutical ketamine, but the powder is abundant :D

switchy85 said:
K in AZ runs about 40-50 a liquid vial (10mL/1.1g). In quantity it is usually 20-23 per vial. Now, this kind of buying is to have it crossed over beforehand and in large containers (not sealed vials). Medical sealed vials will be 30-40 quantity from Mexico and resold to cali kids (pretty much everyone in AZ buys it in a plastic bottle that is measured from the larger gallons the dealer has) for 50 each in quantity, much much higher if only buying 1 or 2.
I'm not sure why, buy people in cali only seem to want k if it is in sealed vials. Do people in cali IM more than in AZ? Or are people just much less trusting?
as far as i know, more people out here in AZ IM it than in cali, i think the people in cali are just less trusting.. but when i bring back water bottles of k to friends in cali that know me, they're more than happy...!

switchy85 said:

i'm in cali and yes, we are a lot less trusting because ppl here will do anything for money. that's not to say that other people around the globe won't but out here it's every man for himself and this whole "hollywood glam" thing socal has going on contributes to that. everyone wants the nice car with the flashy clothes and the expensive jewelry so they'll do anything to make a buck to keep up with everyone else.

i personally wouldn't ever buy powder even from someone i trusted because how do they know where it came from? did they test it?

if you know specifically where it came from and/or you saw it with your own eyes, then it would be a little easier to believe you but as for these dumbasses that seem to have it, how the fuck do they know? all they know is that "some guy in mexico" told them it was k. it gets them high and that's all they care about. that's not to say there aren't educated people out there but as for most people i have come across, they don't know shit.

sn0w, i too would be happy if you came home to me with a water bottle filled with k =D

I heard that in Canada some people are selling non-pharmaceutic ketamine. Instead, they are selling ketamine produced in clandestine labs by what I heard.

There was some yummy Pharm grade K in Chicago. Such a little amount would put you on your ass! It was great. : D

doesn anyone know if theres any K in Rhode Island. i recently have been trying to find some

Bump!!!!!!!!

KandyJill said:
There was some yummy Pharm grade K in Chicago. Such a little amount would put you on your ass! It was great. : D

=D MHMM!

I've done so much K over the last year that I can't K hole at all anymore. Even with a massive IM shot I might go under for a couple of minutes at most then spend the next two hours feeling crappy. :-( From what I've read this type of tollerance seems permanent which is very sad!

I now wish I'd had more self control! K is the the only drug I've ever had a real problem with controlling my usage (well maybe except ecstasy till I lost the magic with that too).

If you love the K heed my advice and keep your usage to once every couple of weeks or something, not that you will...

BongFish2 said:
I've done so much K over the last year that I can't K hole at all anymore. Even with a massive IM shot I might go under for a couple of minutes at most then spend the next two hours feeling crappy. :-( From what I've read this type of tollerance seems permanent which is very sad!

I now wish I'd had more self control! K is the the only drug I've ever had a real problem with controlling my usage (well maybe except ecstasy till I lost the magic with that too).

If you love the K heed my advice and keep your usage to once every couple of weeks or something, not that you will...

easier said than done. K is fairly a rare drug that has no comedown, so there is nothing that keeps people from taking bubms every 30 mins or so, and thus building a high tolerance. I can't k-hole anymore too:\

K in Mass, or Rhode Island

This was already asked in the big K thread, but no reply. Was just wondering if anyone had some info

all ketamine discussion shall commence HERE! see you all in the underworld ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ive been asking the same question for so long if there was k in RI, ive been wanting to try it so bad

Have only found it in MA once, at a halloween show last year.

removed event name. please keep these sorts of things anonymous. thanks~

Last edited by a moderator:
its all about who you know its one of those not soo steady drugs comes and goes very fast but to answer your ? yes it is around the ma, ri area rite now

Never heard of it; but I don't normally hear about exotic stuff like that in the suburbs