• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Official Aus Munchies Recipe Thread

stonedphilosopher said:
i think you can even use pizza hut coupons at doms?

Yeah I believe a lot of pizza chains often adversite "we will match any competitor's vouchers/coupons."

Man, you have the excatly the same tastes as mine when it comes to stoner munchies Deformed_Neuron ;) :D =D

I love spoling myself by either cooking, making, or buying gourmet foods.

Yay for Stoned Gourmet Foods Snobs! ;)

gourmet

interesting u say gourmet, because i love gourmet munchies- when im really really baked, and have the right stuff in the fridge and cupboard, then i make my own pizza with fetta, semi dried tomatoes, capsicum, onion, tomato, turkey (turkey is so good) and marinated bocconcini. this stuff u can call get at woolworths and their deli, and its well worth it. make sure u get greek fetta, danish fetta etc is really shit. oven it all up and sprinkle thyme on top.

another recipe is one i invented when baked which i called antipasta. its lika a modification of antipasto, but as a pasta sauce. (just dont mix antipasta with pasta or they will annihilate and produce two gnocchis that travel at the speed of light approx 180 degrees apart...thats a stoNerd joke, mad respect if u get it!) anyways antipasta has semidried tomatoes, capsicum, tomato (lots), onion, kalamata olives, bacon if u want or any other meat. fry it all up in loads of olive oil, then when the pastas ready add fetta. when the fettas nice and melted in, add the sauce and make antipasta.

For me it's beuno bars, or any kind of icecream.

fuck im addicted to ice cream when i got the munchies.. i eat so much ice cream its not funny.. however heres a recipe to try..

2 peices of thick with bread..

Spread THICK :

Jam
peanut butter
marg
honey
nutella

and toast it

or have it cold

these lollies pumped with CO2 that pop in your mouth... they're called crazy dips.

combined with a dry mouth and munchy fever, often the whole packet is consumed at once, resulting in the amazing sensation of popping candy in your mouth, throat and oesophagus(sp?)! :)

I really don't like the idea of milk when you're stoned... My friend used to drink this huge glass of milk and dunk cookies in it, everytime I looked at her I would feel really sick (and I made it into a huge thing in my head, in a stoned and trippy way).... This girl was my stoner buddy, and we've had great times... but when she used to eat, she ate heaps, and afterwards would have an 'ethiopian gut' as she called it. She looked like a child who was pregnant, and always shoved it in my face and made me touch it. It was hard and squishy. :|

I don't like to eat anything too heavy when I'm stoned, because even with light things I really over do it... So just some simple chips for me. Chocolate and tea is also quite good. Usually I'd like coke with the chips, but when I'm stoned I get really tripped out about what I'm drinking (black liquid with 20 tablespoons of sugar in every glass). And also lollies, natural confectionary snakes. mmm

ok i always though spicy food like Hot dip and corn chips were good.
Cheese, pizzas, chocolate etc.
Then i was introduced to the world of lollys, like snakes and then finally to apple pie
I have yet to find something that beats the good old apple pie, brownies come close
but Apple pie takes the cake...
Fast foods don't compare anymore.
First experience when it was burning, me being stoned only made the heat feel better ;) ... Apple pie all the way, treats cotton mouth, sugar desires, savoury pastry. and it has custard for the creamy texture :D

Cyberdyne said:
one (possibly) hyphenated word:

cheese-cake

Yes!

Stoner's dream.... my bakery, is about 4-5 blocks away and it's open 24 hours a day 7 days a week...(most of the time I just can't be fucked to drive over there :) ) they sell the most awesome New York Style Blueberry Cheesecake with passionfruit jelly on the top..... *drools*

I love cheesecakes.... *sighs*

Chubba75 said:
Boo! Choose Domino's :D We make superior pizza's %)

Boo! Choose Eagles Boys, they're Australian!!!

I don't really care what I eat when I have the munchies, as long as its food and there is lots of it. I tend to lose my sense of taste a bit when I'm bent so what ever...... Probably the more fat in it the better. The munchies is a good opportunity to try to put on some weight.

Fuckoff sized meat!

When i get mega munchies i love gettin out the BBQ and cooking a big fuckoff sized meat tray.

The best thing for munchies is a big home cooked meal.

Junk food just doesn't cut it, because you can just keep eating and eating and eventually you feel like you're about to explode. With a proper big meal, once it's finished you know that you've had a big meal and it's time to digest it instead of continuing to shovel any old shit into your mouth and feeling sick in the stomach the next day.

For a laugh try eating some 'chicken crimpy' biscuits and see how many u can eat before your mouth becomes completely unusable!

mmmm right now I'm eating fried rice, with pesto and soy sauce.
It rocks.
<3
(I don't actually have the munchies right now but this would be nice if I did)

pinkanga said:
For a laugh try eating some 'chicken crimpy' biscuits and see how many u can eat before your mouth becomes completely unusable!

^^^MMMM the crimpys are the best ones imo

I think this might be better off merged into the social thread. It's not really drug discussion - more of a list of people's favourite foods (when stoned).

BigTrancer :)

Boo! Choose Domino's We make superior pizza's
Boo! Choose Eagles Boys, they're Australian!!!

Anyone knows that all the commercial pizza companies are crap!

Find a good small local takeaway shop! We have a small place near us called "pizza king".... a lot more expensive that commercials but pizzas are 5 times better and bigger and tastier!

hahah twisted version of the chicken crimpies - a mate and i decided it would be a good idea to see who could eat a weet-bix without milk the quickest - neither of us finished and we ended up walking to the nearest servo about three hours later after giving up - gums glued shut we went of in search of coke - the great un-pasty-fier

but in terms of best munchies - only those of south australian heritage will know what i'm talking about here - villi's pies and pasties washed down with a farmer's union iced coffee *almost creams himself thinking about it*

i'm not south australian, but i know what you're talking about, and sorry, i think villi's pies are shit.

it's pretty hard to beat chocolate when you're stoned.

right now ive been eating macoronni and cheese thingos u snap in the mircowave they are soo good and cheap too!

Also crumpets!